Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the call today for the Philadelphia POE. Not sure if I want to move 5½ across the state… they told me I have 24 hours to let them know (report Dec 29 to Philly, Jan 22 to FLETC). FYI, they did say there are 4 openings left at that POE. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should wear for my OJT? Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

• Hello all. Got "THE" call and have an EOD of Dec 22nd for Champlain, NY, with a FLETC date of Jan 15th. Anyone else reporting to this port at this time?

Comment

• good question

Originally posted by winnerwinner View Post
        Hi, New here, glad to have found you guys!

I searched but was not able to find an answer....my Geo Pref is WA-all other locations. Hoping for Port Angeles or even Spokane. What are the odds of that vs. Seattle? Big cities are not really my thing!

Thanks!
        Good question. I am exactly the opposite of you. I'm also GEO Pref WA-all other locations. I REALLY hope that I do get a Port of Tacoma, Seattle, SeaTac or even Tukwilla DHS position. I really don't want to be in Port Angeles, Longview or Spokane... winnerwinner, maybe we can swap if necessary?

Does anyone have experience in WA state as to how many employees each location here has? I would guess that being a large airport, SeaTac has to be the likely destination for someone just having finished FLETC, and a Geo pref of WA state-all other locations.

Comment

• http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...ideos/05307_00

under the video are about 10 other vids of the show's preview.

Comment

• Can anyone confirm whether or not broadband access is available in the living quarters?
            Patience is a virtue

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Last edited by tigers2007; 04-17-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigers2007 View Post
                  Anyone have ANY information on when VF Solutions will open again? Must be nice to own a business that just stops working for two and a half months a year.
                  I heard the 15th.

I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by gms632 View Post
                    I got the call today for the Philadelphia POE. Not sure if I want to move 5½ across the state… they told me I have 24 hours to let them know (report Dec 29 to Philly, Jan 22 to FLETC). FYI, they did say there are 4 openings left at that POE. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should wear for my OJT? Thanks in advance for your help.
                    Congrats! sEE YA @ FLETC.. i don't know about you... but the next 2 weeks are alreadying flying by trying to make all these arrangements n such

Comment

• can anyone tell me what the dress code for eod? thank you... congrats to all people going in january see you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by jman26 View Post
                        can anyone tell me what the dress code for eod? thank you... congrats to all people going in january see you there!
                        i was told by my port (newark) to dress in business attire.
                        CBP officer
                        Referred to EOD 07/07/08
                        Newark, NJ
                        Nov '07 tester
                        FLETC class 923

Comment

• Originally posted by jman26 View Post
                          can anyone tell me what the dress code for eod? thank you... congrats to all people going in january see you there!

Business casual which is a pair of slacks (like khakis) , not jeans, dress shirt (like a polo shirt) and colored socks with dress shoes. Formal informal if you get me. See you in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by tigers2007 View Post
                            Anyone have ANY information on when VF Solutions will open again? Must be nice to own a business that just stops working for two and a half months a year.
                            The last thing I heard was they were waiting for funding. Kind of like we're working on funding levels from last year. Those funds will last until early spring or late winter.
                            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Edited for PII
                              Last edited by Wrangler81; 07-11-2011, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrangler81 View Post
                                Anyone Out There Dulles Eod 12/22???

Also... Any1 Wanna Carpool To Fletc On Jan 15th Outta Dulles Or Somewhere Closeby?????
                                My advise would be to drive yourself, get the travel money and you will have your own vehicle while at Fletc. You don't want to have to depend on the fletc shuttle or someone else when you want to get off base.
                                Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10586 users online. 361 members and 10225 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X