Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My background went from in progress to pending in CASS. Percentage stayed at 63%. Anyone know if it means anything? The last time, I met with the investigator was about 3 weeks ago and should have been the final time.

Comment

• David1984
      David1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      jamoranto exactly same thing with me stayed at 63%. I met with my BI back late August. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      my background is still in progress, nothing changed, David1984, lol idk if it's good or bad thing, you guy's Cass kept changing while mine isn't.... Idk

• MissAmitious
      MissAmitious commented
      Editing a comment
      jamoranto same exact thing with mine. Met the investigator in May, CASS BI changed from in progress to pending at 63% I'll let yall know what comes of it. Maybe we will all get a green BI check mark this week.

• jamoranto
      jamoranto commented
      Editing a comment
      David1984
      @missamitious
      Ok, glad I’m not the only one. I’m sure it’s just some sort of glitch.

• Deleted...
    Last edited by vtruy; 08-28-2020, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• My background is also "pending"

Comment

• Hey everyone! I’m new to the forum and have been trying to read most of the post from way back. Not sure if I saw anyone from announcement 19-7 in Southern CA. I applied back in April of this year for GS-5. I have absolutely no previous training in law enforcement or anything of that sort. Does the process for an applicant like myself usually take longer? I’m sitting at 50% and waiting for my polygraph to be scheduled. I had a delay for my medical But was cleared soon after and haven’t heard much since.

From what I see it’s a pretty long process for most. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Mr. T7
          Mr. T7 commented
          Editing a comment
          210CBPO I applied for Brownsville. You're almost done bro, you should be getting schedueled for drug test soon. If you don't mind me asking, did you reapply because Laredo location became available?

• Beaueeeazy
          Beaueeeazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi,

I'm exactly like you, no background no experience but 1 year before you applied. I just got by final offer call. Eod in may. Everything will come and go. Long process, just keep doing what you been doing and keep an eye out on those emails. It's a long long process. Unless you get super lucky.

• 210CBPO
          210CBPO commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. T7 No I reapplied bc my eyesight was bad and I had lasik done.

• Just a Dude
          Just a Dude commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey guys just a quick update! I finally got the email to schedule the polygraph test for next month February. I didn’t expect it to be so soon when reading others post! But thank you for everyone who replied and Beaueeazy thanks for the motivation!!! One step closer!

• Another person arrested in the altercation that lead to the death of Wolf Valmond

https://thebrunswicknews.com/news/lo...a316b3e4a.html

Comment

• He was shot at Rafters, of all places. Back in the day, oysters on the half shell were a dime each during happy hour. Good times.

POINT TO BE MADE: people sometimes treat the academy like a big party and Glynn County like a playground. Grown *** men- 35 year old men- act like college freshmen with the partying and staying out late. And don't get me started on the Club Fletc romances (married students only). Not dissing the deceased in any way but will say this: many a career has ended before they began because people weren't smart about fletc...
          What does not kill you will likely try again.

Comment

• Anthropologist
            Anthropologist commented
            Editing a comment
            It was like that in my other LE training, too. The partying behavior reminded me of teenage undergraduates. Coupling and sexual interludes began after a week or two into the program, and were apparently a common occurrence in every cohort according to the instructors.

My plan for FLETC is to study, train and focus on graduating and getting back to my duty station.

• I am still at 50%, May 2019 applicant - my background investigation step went from a blue check and "in progress" to now grayed out and "pending", shown below.

What do we think this indicates?!

Thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

• wmcbride
            wmcbride commented
            Editing a comment
            same with many others, including me. Probably a glitch or update in CASS

• jcsaenz3
            jcsaenz3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Im a BP applicant and some of us have gotten the same thing. I also had a green check mark on my E-QUIP and it went to blue.

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw the same thing on my app today hopefully it’s a good sign. To be seen. Good luck to all in this long tedious process.

• 18-8,
          My background just went from "in progress" to "pending" this morning, Definitely something is going on, hopefully they are doing a big end of year push to clear people that have been in this process so long....

Comment

• Work in Progress - Used when he issue work is still being worked on

Pending - Used if the solution is given to the concerned core / power user and he is analyzing the solution provided.

Comment

• PA_Ed
              PA_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              What does this mean in English LOL

• Is it normal for an investigator to visit a relative that lives in another state ?

Comment

• yes, they came to my work, interviewed several co-workers, came to my neighborhood, also met my parents and sibling. not to mention the contacts over the phone.

Comment

• That's funny, mine went from in progress to pending. After I read that.

Comment

• Mine went into pending also for some reason

Comment

• David1984
                    David1984 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    November 2018 19-2

• V_AntCBP
                    V_AntCBP commented
                    Editing a comment
                    David1984 damn man, I applied 6 months ahead of you,and my background timeline is the same as you so you are going fast...should cheer up brother... lol

• Dodge_Guy19-4
                    Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Last edited by Dodge_Guy19-4; 12-23-2019, 07:21 PM.

• MattyjayG
                    MattyjayG commented
                    Editing a comment
                    12/7/18 19-2 Bi pending

• I applied 5/2019

Comment

• So I noticed on the app that my background investigation has changed to pending. I'm hoping that means that it's getting close to finally being completed. Nothing else has changed. Has anyone had that happen before getting an all clear? It's been about a month since my last phone call with my investigator and he told me everything should be good to go now with management at that time. I got provisional so I already have my EOD. Just want to get that hundred percent

edit: on my phone so didnt see all the other pending posts till I got home. Hopefully that's good news for a lot of people
                    Last edited by TsFost; 12-17-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• showtime15
                      showtime15 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’m hoping it’s CASS glitching out because I’m 2 days from EOD’ing, and have spent some decent cash logistically to do it. My EQIP went back to in progress, yet my BI is still green; but because EQIP is in progress my final offer is back to pending. LOL

• Dodge_Guy19-4
                      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Last edited by Dodge_Guy19-4; 12-23-2019, 07:11 PM.

• FerrerRodriguez
                      FerrerRodriguez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How long after the call did u receive the email with instructions?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3903 users online. 273 members and 3630 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X