Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't get a NOPA or whatever ..... I just got a letter saying we found stuff but there is mitigating things behind it so we are going to clear you but don't let it happen again more or less. I signed the forms and sent it back. They talked to naighbors, asked me about a seat belt ticket I had in 1997.... They dug deep so if it's there they will see it and ask about it. Just be up front and hope your investigator writes it up in your favor to OPR.

Comment

• If you re-apply for a better location, does your wait time for
      the poly reset or get held back? I’m 19-3 and all my coworkers at TSA have gotten the poly already. Also, how are my 19-3’s doing?

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm 19-4 and reapplied for 19-8 because of the locations available. From my understanding it shouldn't reset but who knows at this point. I'm located in NJ and I dont expect to hear anything for at least a year after passing the SI.

• In CASS, does the Final Offer ever go from pending to in progress? I've been in TSU for a few weeks and was curious.

Comment

• antoniojeff808
        antoniojeff808 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tha was my case before. From pending to "in progress" to Completed, saying, you have been made and accepted a final offer...

• Well I am happy to say I received "the call" and was offered a bunch of places but I went with Detroit, Michigan. Buffalo was not available, nor was Georgia. I go to FLETC on April 30th and finish in 1st week of Sept. Anyone else going to be there at that time? And does anyone know how long after finishing FLETC do we start at our official station? I currently live in Tampa and need to know when to sell my house and get my family settled out there...
      Last edited by Charbouli; 12-13-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• invertedPanda
        invertedPanda commented
        Editing a comment
        Charbouli you get one travel day after graduation and then you report the following work day. If you need any more time you have to put in a request at your home port.

• ChrisQuirolo
        ChrisQuirolo commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you select the airport, bridge or the tunnel??

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        I start FLETC on April 14th so I'll see ya there maybe.

• MattCBP
        MattCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you VRA? Charbouli

• Been at 63 percent for about 6 months...waiting on Background to pass. Applied July 2018. Waiting patiently!! Good Luck to you all

Comment

• OKCsparrow
        OKCsparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Been at 63% almost 7 months now. Still waiting

• I decided to reach out to my recruiter to inquire about the status of my background (met BI in September) and he replied this ... "your background is being actively worked and is still pending adjudication. It was last touched today" Then I decided to check Cass and it went from 63% to 50% and now polygraph says "pending" not green. I passed the polygraph back in the summer Dont know what that means.....

Comment

• TUT
        TUT commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine went down from 88% to 50%! I am hoping it is just system updates

• MissAmitious
        MissAmitious commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hoping it's an error. I went from 63% down to 50%. My Equip message stated HRM rep is reviewing my Equip and I should hear back soon for the next steps.

• sory_ann
        sory_ann commented
        Editing a comment
        Well...today went down to 38%... Now my Eqip is "being reviewed" God dont abandon us! Amen!

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still at 63%, nothing changed, what the heck going on... wonder why changed for some but not others...
        Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-15-2019, 06:53 AM.

• I’ve been applying to numerous LE agencies to keep my mind off the poly wait. 19-7 JFK approaching 6 months since SI. A slow progress is still progress so I’m patiently waiting and hoping for the best while I finish my BA.

Comment

• Got the call was offered Marfa Tx, Presidio, sanderson, lordburg tx. They said i had 24hrs to respond i called back left a voice message. No response back. And have not receive any email with instruction . How long does ot take to receive instructions via email? EOD date Jan 6. BPA 18-3.

Comment

• TsFost
          TsFost commented
          Editing a comment
          Once you send the voice mail just expect that location to be your home and the dates they gave you for EOD to be correct. Then start planning. If they told you Jan 6th that means you'll be getting your email soon to let you know more info. Congrats and good luck with BP

• How long after you spoke with your BI did you get called for your drug test or did you background clear

Comment

• FerrerRodriguez
          FerrerRodriguez commented
          Editing a comment
          Background check first then a week after recevied the call for the drug test but everyone is differrnt

• cstephensiv
          cstephensiv commented
          Editing a comment
          Did your background clear prior to recieving your DT instructions?

• FerrerRodriguez
          FerrerRodriguez commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes it cleared before

• Anyone know how the process works or how hard it is to change duty locations once you're in ? I'm trying to eventually get assigned in Ireland or Spain.

Comment

• Anthropologist
          Anthropologist commented
          Editing a comment
          I asked the two officers at my structured interview about getting overseas assignments. It sounds like it is a mixture of availability of openings, seniority & GS grade, and then just requesting the assignment. It's probably expected that you gain experience at a POE in the U.S. before transferring to pre-clearance or an overseas office.

I'm hoping to transfer to somewhere overseas, too.

• Talonderiel
          Talonderiel commented
          Editing a comment
          NoSlack898 and Anthropologist ..... I'm at FLETC now and everything the Supervisors keep saying about Pre-Clearance is that you have to a journeyman (GS11 and GS12) to do it. It's a position you to which you apply.

Good luck!!

• Just seeing everyone right now I’m in the BI

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          If you are not granted provisional, it's forever wait for background to clear... From several months to 1 year plus... So... Buckle up again like me.... Haha I've been waiting 3 months already...
          Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-13-2019, 11:33 PM.

• OKCsparrow
          OKCsparrow commented
          Editing a comment
          I was meeting my investigator back in June. Still at 63%

• So yesterday when I got home I checked my email, and saw an email from CBP polygraphing, and I’ve been scheduled for Jan 9th. Only catch is I have to take it in MA, and I live in Long Island, NY.

For those of you like me living in downstate NY, I spoke with the polygrapher, and she said NY is so backed up, all polygraph cases are being pushed to examiners in other states. As per CBP hiring policies, you can be scheduled to take an exam at any location that is a 5hr commute from where you live. I accepted the testing site and date, because she said if I waited for an examiner in NY it can be 6 months or more of a wait.

Ps I never received a phone call, I saw the email and then called the number listed. The examiner was so backed up with new cases she hadn’t had time to reach out to people yet (e.g. check your emails). Listed below is my current time line.

CBPO 18-13 (Regular)
        9/04/2018 – Applied
        9/17/2018 – Entrance Exam
        9/20/2018 – Exam Notice of Results (Passed)
        9/26/2018 – Tentative selection letter (GS - 7)
        10/03/2018 – e-QIP requested
        10/08/2018 – e-QIP submitted
        10/16/2018 – Medical Exam
        10/16/2018 – PFT-1 (Passed)
        11/08/2018 – Structured Interview & Fingerprints
        11/09/2018 – Structured Interview Results (Passed)
        12/10/2018 – Assigned a new Case Manager
        2/28/2019 – e-QIP Rejected (for corrections)
        2/28/2019 – e-QIP corrected & resubmitted
        3/18/2019 – e-QIP released to OPR
        3/19/2019 – Assigned a new Case Manager
        3/25/2019 – Request for Additional Medical Information (Med Review)
        4/04/2019 – Emailed Additional Medical Information
        4/04/2019 – Email receipt for Additional Medical Information received
        8/20/2019 – Medical (Passed)
        1/09/2019 – Polygraph (Scheduled)

Comment

• zTiger
          zTiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, thank you for sharing also from NY. I wouldn't mind taking it somewhere else. The waiting game is really annoying and they should have done this before, hire new examiners or stop posting listings until they are caught up.

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          zTiger what announcement are you in

• xknuckles
          xknuckles commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy ****. Fck it id probably do the same if they offered it to me too

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for sharing I have yet to receive an email for the polygraph I hope they offer me to take it outside NY and I would do so.

• Has anyone else gotten an April 20 EOD and FLETC May 4?

my port is Eagle Pass Tx

Comment

• Dang no GA... Ugh I don't know if I would move from Florida way up north . Lol I am waiting on the call and rug test, just passed Background recently, got an email but has not updated on Cass. Everything else updated in a day or two after I did it

Comment

• Talonderiel
            Talonderiel commented
            Editing a comment
            I went from Tampa to Seattle, WA lol ..... Unless you're VRA, the odds of getting anything in the Southeast is almost zero.

• Took my Polygraph about three weeks ago and was told I failed but QC has the final say and could recommend a retest. My CASS was at 50% like everyone but today it's down to 38% and EQIP is no longer green. Is this just a system update or is someone working on my application behind the scenes?

Comment

• NYJRM10
            NYJRM10 commented
            Editing a comment
            I took it out of state. It seems like a few others randomly dropped in % today so there must be an update happening or something.

• NYCFinest3201
            NYCFinest3201 commented
            Editing a comment
            Same thing happened to me, however, received a email yesterday morning stating I failed to meet standards and was disqualified. I personally think if CBP is going to continue administering this polygraph they should make it a requirement to do it first before actually starting all the process.

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            NYCFinest3201 sorry to here that you received that type of email thank you for sharing your experience with us its greatly appreciated. What announcement were you in

• NYCFinest3201
            NYCFinest3201 commented
            Editing a comment
            fonzi7979 19-4

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13806 users online. 393 members and 13413 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X