Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol yeah! Same here..Currently at 63%, Met BI at the beginning of September Have not heard a peep.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      I emailed recruiters, they could see when my application was last touched by final adjudication team 210CBPO my guess is there is a history log for each application
      Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-05-2019, 10:50 PM.

• 210CBPO
      210CBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh i see. My BI cleared and ive been at 75% for three weeks now. Waiting again and now for the DT. Too bad Laredo is full right now and im just stuck i guess.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh damn, congrats man, you are approaching the finish line, 210CBPO, how long you had to wait for background to clear? I would still demand Laredo, you never known, they may have opens....

• OKCsparrow
      OKCsparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I met my BI in June and am still at 63%.

• Met with bi last week of September 2019, she said she had 30 days to submit. Just got a call from her now saying it was bumped back down to her from adjudication for some more clarification.

Comment

• Keee562
      Keee562 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s what I’ve been getting also

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel ya. That's happened twice for me. The BI said this last time it should all be good to go with management after calling them directly to go over his report. That was on 11/14 so i'm hoping that is a good sign it's been 3 weeks

• Keee562
      Keee562 commented
      Editing a comment
      17 weeks I’ve been in Background Investigation and met the investigator 3 times

• It’s a good thing that nothing changed. Any 19-2 applicants for JFK receive a call or email about polygraph exam. I think they forgot us and went to 19-3 and 19-4 for now. Lol...

Comment

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm 19-4 they're just slow as molasses

• standtheman
      standtheman commented
      Editing a comment
      fonzi7979 is not truth. original announcement 18-8, did lasik and applied another announcement 19-3 for different location and 2 19-11 for different locations and i am still waiting for poly here.

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      standtheman I need to keep a sense of humor. I know it’s a long wait just trying to keep positive.

• showtime15
      showtime15 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t quote me, but if the polygrapher is a temp hire for DHS/CBP they may not be able to work under the current continuing resolution. This may decrease the amount of Polygraphers walking around giving polys to you guys.

• standtheman just curious did you wear glasses when you went to medical exam and told you to get lasik in order to complete medical.

Comment

• Question does anyone currently work lax cbp can you guys plz pm me

Comment

• Just got hit with a NOPA. Here we go.

Comment

• jdop7
          jdop7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. What the NOPA is about was disclosed during the polygraph and I already passed the poly. So I think they just need some clarification

• jdop7
          jdop7 commented
          Editing a comment
          NOPA stands for Notice of Proposed Action

• rmpee
          rmpee commented
          Editing a comment
          Nopa scares me.... Sheesh.. being in this process for 22 months then getting something like that would be mind blowing

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh man, jdop7 wish you luck on getting that clear, sucks that they want more and more clarification, just a waste of time.... I hope after you submit a response it will clear fast for you... My investigator submitted my background early Sept too so... I'm anxiously waiting too

• Hey guys, my background finally cleared and I went in today to take my drug test. Anyone have any idea how long it takes to receive the call?

Comment

• Klumper23
          Klumper23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Im going on two weeks so far with no call.

• TsFost
          TsFost commented
          Editing a comment
          varies. usually a couple weeks. My call came a week later for my BPA offer, and then another week later for my CBPO offer.

• 210CBPO
          210CBPO commented
          Editing a comment
          How long after your bi cleared did you get the notice for the DT? Did you get any notice that your BI had cleared and last but nit least how did they communicate with you your DT appointment? Thank you

• Wendygx
          Wendygx commented
          Editing a comment
          Got it, thanks guys! I’m hoping they call me soon since I’m going on vacation soon.
          210CBPO It took about 7-8 months for my background to clear. I was never informed by my BI that it was submitted. I received a phone call to schedule the DT. You have to take it within 48 hrs

• Just got the email today for polygraph, looks like they definitely started the fast track for veteran applicants. CBP 20-1 VRA

Applied 16OCT2019.
        Medical 28OCT
        Fittness 30OCT
        SI 05NOV
        Polygraph 16DEC

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats man, God damn, they waited no time on you... Lucky you, good luck on your polygraph
          Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-05-2019, 09:36 PM.

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats I guess regular hire in the east coast has a long wait. It’s been a year since I applied and still waiting to get scheduled for the polygraph. I guess it’s normal as I see it being a long process for many of us.

• Hey guys it’s been about two weeks I took Poly and not a word from them.......

Comment

• fonzi7979
          fonzi7979 commented
          Editing a comment
          Probably under review. You can email your BI Case manager he/she should be able to follow or email ICAD or your polygraph examiner

• .....accidental post

Comment

• Has anyone seen any Florida announcements open recently?

Comment

• Florida_Man
          Florida_Man commented
          Editing a comment
          The last time Florida was open was in December of 2018 (19-3) for Miami. I would love to choose anywhere in Florida.. hell I’ll even take Tallahassee at this point

• cstephensiv
          cstephensiv commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought it's been a while since any openings in Florida. I'm 19-4 and just recently passed my poly. I'm hoping when or if I get that call there will be a spot anywhere in Florida... most likely not... lol

• Question regarding pay progression. I understand GS5, 7, 9, 11,& 12 are automatic at your year mark, but how do the steps work within the grades?

Comment

• fathitman
          fathitman commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget the cheat option. Go to FLETC as an instructor or become a sup for 3 years (I think) and then drop back down to officer level to be a GS12 step 10. Quickest way to max out

• Sheridan1
          Sheridan1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Too good. I would assume many people try to do that a lot.

• merlin436
          merlin436 commented
          Editing a comment
          Opportunities like that will work for some...and will not be there for a great many others.

• ChrisQuirolo
          ChrisQuirolo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks merlin436

• 18-8,
        19 months in... at 63%...waiting on background to clear...hmmmm

Comment

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          wmcbride what is your announcement? 18-8 too?

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          What You mean quick? What part was quick?

• 210CBPO
          210CBPO commented
          Editing a comment
          At 75% BI cleared a month ago. No word on DT yet. 18-12 met with BI in June and July.

• wmcbride
          wmcbride commented
          Editing a comment
          V_AntCBP Im 19-1 for the AGS position. quick meaning I was expecting the BG to take over a year to clear and it was already in adjudication in 2-3 months.

• Anyone know how is the work environment in Newark?
        and how soon will they offer OT to a new hire?

Comment

• Hello Everyone! 18-11 here on my 16th month @ 63% I received an email where CBP is asking for an explanation letter due to my past (older than 10 years) traffic history that involved 10+ traffic tickets mostly for speeding. Has anyone gotten one of this letter request? Any tips on how to write a good explanation letter? Thanks yall

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9698 users online. 208 members and 9490 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X