• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19-4
    SI passed 04-19
    medical passed 10-19
    Poly passed 11-20-19
    Eqip 2nd recert 12-01-19

waiting on background, does anyone know if they pull all three credit agencies or just one of the three. I havent seen any new inquiries on any of my reports.

Thx in Advanced

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine showed up on Transunion under "account review inquiries" The date was within a week of my packet being submitted to OPR. The inquiry reads CBP via DatafactsDHS or something similar and states reason is employment

• David1984
      David1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same mine showed up on Transunion. CBP requested it twice for my credit report.

• cstephensiv
      cstephensiv commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx guys and good luck in this forever process.... I've been reading this forum for months, but until I got the poly I didnt want to post anything thinking I'd jinx my chances.. lol but now I'm excited to hopefully get that infamous "call" everyone so highly anticipates from the day the app was submitted

• How long does it take to get a response from NOPA letter ? just waiting on a response back

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been waiting 4 months just to receive my NOPA. The only change I've seen was my bi went from in progress to pending. Still with opr.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Also my credit was pulled on the 19th.

• MissAmitious
      MissAmitious commented
      Editing a comment
      Hal29 if you dont mind me asking, what does the BI icon on the CASS app say for you when you click on details? Mine just changed back to pending with this message as my details "Applicants who are found unsuitable receive notification via email." I take it I may be getting the can soon.

• First post thus far. I've been lurking on the forums for awhile. So I applied for BPA and CBPO (Both 20-2) and was selected for both (GS/GL-9). The timeline seems pretty quick (I guess) based off of some of the others I have seen.

Applied 11/15
    Selected 11/22 (Posting closed 11/30????)
    EQIP: 12/2
    SI: 12/6
    Pre-Security Interview: 12/6
    Medical: 12/9

The BPA posting was a direct hire, CBPO was not. From what I have been told, the process is about 4 months long but from what I am seeing in the forums, I dont think that will be the case.....hoping mine keeps on moving along.

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be patient it is nerve wrecking for the anticipation for the polygraph and etc.

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      I can see 4 months on some DH if things go a certain way. I got my final call just under 4 months after applying (provisional). Still unsure how they decide when people get it. I've read the DHS letters on it, but it didn't help clear it up any.

• David1984
      David1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nousername1 I have only been waiting for 2 months for background phase

• castrooj
      castrooj commented
      Editing a comment
      My process is moving at the same speed as yours but i am aware that for the poly its gonna be a super long wait.

EXAM 11/15
      NOR EXAM PASS/ TENT OFFER 11/21
      EQIP 11/25
      MEDICAL 12/4
      SI 12/5
      FITNESS 12/10
      Last edited by castrooj; 12-05-2019, 01:23 PM.

• Got the call ! EOD 4-28-20 JFK

Comment

• Cxp1137
      Cxp1137 commented
      Editing a comment
      19-3 ........

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice well I’m in 19-2 so I am getting closer to being scheduled for this poly hopefully and then off to the races from there. I’m just asking just to see what type of timeline for this process to be completed.

• Cxp1137
      Cxp1137 commented
      Editing a comment
      fonzi7979 I understand it , there’s no real timeline when it happens it happens everyones situation is sooo different

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s understood. I’m glad for you and as well as progress is being made everyday.

• Anyone else EOD at San Ysidro in April ?

Comment

• Wendygx
      Wendygx commented
      Editing a comment
      I EOD to San Ysidro in May

• Can I have a 'southern border' DH application and an 'other than southern border' application going on at the same time? If so, when I get The Call, will i be given the option to choose from locations on the border and not at the border?

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question it does not hurt to ask when they call you. If you go back into USA Jobs where your application is it will state all applicable locations for that DH announcement.

• antoniojeff808
      antoniojeff808 commented
      Editing a comment
      jdop7 that's what i did. Originally 18-9 DH Swb. Then i applied for another announcement reg hire 19-11. So all those hiring process from my original application went carried over to my second one, reg hire. And then i called them i was offered for the reg hire other than southern border location.

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      I did, and was offered both. However I was offered the higher paygrade in the SWB locations. They are really needing people down there. I had a GS5, GS7, and GS9 application in, along with a BPA GL9 application in which finished at the same time.

Last edited by Dodge_Guy19-4; 12-23-2019, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• cstephensiv
      cstephensiv commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!! Where to?

• MattCBP
      MattCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats bro 19-3 VRA right behind you just waiting for background and DT! What port did you choose? Ill be in the same boat as you whenever i get the call because the port i want is in the Southeast, were they pretty chill on getting the port you want on the second call Dodge_Guy19-4

• Dodge_Guy19-4
      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by Dodge_Guy19-4; 12-23-2019, 07:17 PM.

• MattCBP
      MattCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats man ! Wish you luck in FLETC

• anyone know how I can submit my provisional hire? I forgot to submit it a while back with my equip and emailed my recruiter and he never got back to me

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Scan and email it to your case manager that’s what I did but be sure to follow up with him/her.

• TsFost
      TsFost commented
      Editing a comment
      Re-apply for the same thing and click on the provisional hire accept button. Both apps will run concurrently the both just wont show up in CASS after they did that revamp

• Good morning everyone 18-12 here
    So I took the drug test and received a pass exactly a week ago. I am a GS9 hire (not the southern border) just waiting on the call... Does anyone know about how long it takes? And what are my chances of getting either Tampa FL or Buffalo? I'd also take Michigan...(I know all very different lol but our family is scattered and I speak French, Arabic and Spanish so I can be utilized anywhere) Any advice? Or knowledge? Such a long process and so close now, it's exciting and excruciating all at once! Haha! someone answered that it was a "while" after their DT. What is a while? 3 weeks? 3 months? It's so tough to plan things while being in limbo! TIA for any advice!
    Last edited by Charbouli; 12-03-2019, 05:01 AM.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Took me 3 weeks from DT to calling with offer.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      unless you are a VRA, you will never get Tampa, its such a small airport, there are not many CBPO positions there, I flight out of Tampa all the time, and hardly ever seen any CBPO, I think Buffalo or Michigan are easier to get, ask them, I personally would take Buffalo over Michigan, so my priority list would be 1- Buffalo, 2-Michigan, and congrats, you are at the end of a long dark tunnel lol I'm 18-8 and still waiting my tail off... Charbouli relax, you will have plenty of time for planning, even after receiving the call, you have several months before EOD, plenty of time for moving and stuff...

• ChrisQuirolo
      ChrisQuirolo commented
      Editing a comment
      V_AntCBP Any negatives to Michigan??

• Haven't seen much regarding this topic. According to the CBP website:

The CBP “Pre-Employment Polygraph Examination Reciprocity” Directive allows applicants who meet specific criteria, to include passing a previous federal pre-employment polygraph examination, to apply for polygraph examination reciprocity.

Has anyone had luck with this? Friend passed a poly with DIA, another passed poly for an 1811 gig.

Comment

• 18-8 here - Update from my last post

At 75% completion

drug test --
      medical ✅
      EQIP ✅
      Fitness ✅
      S I ✅
      Polygraph ✅
      B I ✅

Is the drug test usually the last thing before Final Offer?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        oh damn, congrats man, im 18-8. good to hear someone 18-8 done..im still waiting on my background.... Drug test should be coming soon for you. how long you had to wait for background to clear? aztecquean

• aztecquean
        aztecquean commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP Actually just got the call minutes ago on the same day my medical cleared so I'm gonna **** tomorrow lol. But I applied June 2018 and my background cleared July 2019.

• 210CBPO
        210CBPO commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!! What port are you trying to get to? When did your app go to 75%. I'm on the same boat. At 75% waiting for drug test

• aztecquean
        aztecquean commented
        Editing a comment
        210CBPO I got the final offer yesterday! I'm going to San Ysidro 5/7/2020.
        FLETC 5/22/2020
        My app went 75% the day they called me in to schedule the drug test.

• what's up guys and gals

i took the CBPO 19-1 exam but I have seem to hit a halt after my SI, ( I passed it check off and green on the app) I'm currently 50% done as per the app. The SI was back in April of this year and I was told that If don't hear anything in 6 months to email them. Anyone have a similar situation ? thanks

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m in the same boat 19-2 announcement. I emailed ICAD just as we were all told after completing the SI and I only receive auto response. I also reached out to contact center via email and just to look out for email or phone call about scheduling.

• Turboboigti
        Turboboigti commented
        Editing a comment
        It is more like a year wait for poly

• Anyone else having trouble getting on cass?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        I have trouble too... Hal29 they keep updating all kind of things...but haven't seen any improvement. somebody has to justify their paychecks I guess lol
        Last edited by V_AntCBP; 12-04-2019, 08:05 AM.

• TsFost
        TsFost commented
        Editing a comment
        Seems Cass is down right now

• Yeah! Cass seems to be down. I tried logging as well

Comment

• Cass is up... Everything stayed the same. Nothing cleared during the outage for me... Lol

Comment

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah same here.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11820 users online. 474 members and 11346 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X