300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,
    I am new to the forum. I am currently @ 75% waiting for DT and final call. Any guidance with locations Detroit airport Vs Newrak and cost of living etc. Thanks .

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. What announcement are you? Both are good locations you need to decide on that.

• 210CBPO
      210CBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      TUT im on the same boat. It's been 2 weeks since i went to 75% just waiting on DT and final offer call. Im trying to get assigned to Laredo. Keep me updated when they call you dor DT. How long ago did you your BG clear?

• This entire process seems to have a life of it's own. I'm waiting to be called by investigator they had me Recertify over 2 or 3 weeks ago. I had my polygraph Reciprocity, that's from DOJ, I had my drug test; i already got an EOD and Academy date. Still havent met or spoken to my BI yet. Waiting for my superiors to say they asked about me, but nothing is happening. My credit got pulled like 2 months ago. I don't know man......

Comment

• antoniojeff808
      antoniojeff808 commented
      Editing a comment
      Kevin1234 Just hang on tight man. What announcement r u? When do u EOD, etc? Does ur BI section on CASS says in progress..?

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't sound like a problem at all, sounds like you will go to Fletc on a provisional. Hopefully your BI can meet you before u have to leave, i think i read here that some investigators have met up people at Fletc

• I am 17-10.

Comment

• fort1978
      fort1978 commented
      Editing a comment
      TUT i thought i was the only one left from 17-10. I EOD on April 13th with Academy on the 27th

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      got damn..... i was 17 10 and already graduated/ working...WOW!

• Anyone else having issues logging in? I get my code texted to me then I enter it in and it times me out.

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
      Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
      Editing a comment
      I assume you're having issues on your phone, and Chrome is your normal internet app? Happened to me the other day, couldn't use the CBPjobs app, or login to USAjobs. Tried a reset of my device, update of browser and cleared all cookies/history.. Still no luck. Logged into USAjobs on my laptop no problem, so I changed my phones default browser app to Firefox and everything works.

• BowMan2006
      BowMan2006 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dodge_Guy19-4 Yes spot on thank you for the help. I like to check it once a month(Poly wait part).

• Awesome! Congrats! What location you chose?

Comment

• Hey guys, just got a new day for my 2nd polygraph for the continuation ✊
      EXAM # 1320
      LIST # 15**
      EXAM DATE JUNE 25, 2011

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck man, now you know what poly is likes, should be easier... They should only ask you the part that they didn't get good read...

• BowMan2006
        BowMan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        dominicano Good news, good luck to you.

• I had to get lasik and the nurse just called starting she couldn't extend the deadline of when my updated vision would be complete (2 months from now). She had to cancel my application and suggested I reapply closer to the 3 month date post surgery. Is this normal? I just didn't want to wait even longer for everything to resume. I have my physical and SI completed. They gave me about 1 month after I completed the medical to redo my eye exam so it was impossible to complete. I guess this is just a heads up to people needing lasik.

Comment

• IanCBP
        IanCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey bro, I have the same issue. I had my lasik done back October. Before the surgery I submit the waiver request. I still not hear anything back yet. I emailed CBP medical team about my lasik. They told me that reapply the position after 90 days healing period. Any processes you have completed will carry over if they do not expire by the time you are re-selected. I have not withdrawal the previous application yet because I reapplied last week. Once I am re-selected, I will withdrawal the old application, because I don't want them withdrawal my application which may close my new application as well. Good luck bro.

• shades0132 same here, let’s keep in touch! Goodluck sounds like we’re in the same waiting period. I also elected provisional and Buffalo.

Comment

• shades0132 same here, let’s keep in touch! Goodluck sounds like we’re in the same waiting period. I also elected provisional and Buffalo.

Comment

• Hello Team,

ALL I missing is Polygraph and Drug Test. Please speed up CBP!!

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey man, Your background cleared before the poly? Welcome to "please speed up cbp team" lol

• CASS 50 percent complete.
          Location JFK Air Port.
          Applied on Oct 25th

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m in same boat 50% on CASS waiting for the polygraph for JFK port. I’m in 19-2 announcement. I guess a little more patience is the key. Hang in there if it’s meant to be it will be.

• Hello all. Announcement 18-8 direct hire

First post Been on this site every now and then for the past year, i first applied june 2018. I finally got my drug test 2 weeks ago, passed that and turned in a medical update form. I am 88% done only left is the fitness exam 2 and the offer. Does anyone know if I'm suppose to do the exam before I get to the training program or do i do it there.

Anyone else in the same boat, I know alot of these post have the training scheduled already, I am still waiting on the offer.

Any advice is helpful
          Thanks

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Negative on pft2, not required for 18-8, how long you had to wait for background to clear? I'm 18-8 DH too... I still have to wait for background, congrats on getting thru man. The call should be anytime now. Glue the phone to your hand... Lol

• Beaueeeazy
            Beaueeeazy commented
            Editing a comment
            I did my Background in May, it took about 2-3 months to get cleared. So from August til November, I heard nothing until I got the drug test. Everything should be done I think, but I dont have any Eod or anything. It just baffled that I dont have any offer when I'm this far along the process. A friend of a friend applied around the same time give or take a month is already halfway thru training. Is there a number I can call to see where I am in the process, in the app theres only pft2 and the offer.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Beaueeeazy you are fine, the call is coming, like I said, I'm 18-8, same timeline with you, I had no issue with medical or Eqip but still waiting on background, think positive, you are ahead of me... lol , no pft2, its grayed out. not required for 18-8, you can call your case manager or email [email protected] to ask
            Last edited by V_AntCBP; 11-26-2019, 07:50 AM.

• NoSlack898
            NoSlack898 commented
            Editing a comment
            18-8 Been waiting on the call since first week of Nov.

• **Deleted**
          Last edited by NYJRM10; 11-26-2019, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• fonzi7979
            fonzi7979 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that they may have just said that to rattle you up possibly but you know best from past experiences. They may call you to test again a section of it once QC reviews it.

I hear you. I will let you know how I make out once I get scheduled for the polygraph.

Thank you for sharing your experience with this process.

• NYJRM10
            NYJRM10 commented
            Editing a comment
            **Deleted**

• NYJRM10 once again thank you for sharing so I guess if it’s meant to be it will be. It is what it is.

Comment

• NYJRM10
            NYJRM10 commented
            Editing a comment
            **Deleted**

• Your not lying unfortunately they go by what a machine is reading. I would feel the same way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13951 users online. 393 members and 13558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X