Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 210CBPO oh that's on the background part? Because mine is not lit green. So I guess I have to wait. My drug, poly and final offer is green, not my background.

Comment

• 19-7 VRA
      Can’t believe it! Medical cleared after 3 rounds of additional medical appointments.
      There is hope.

Comment

• Nice, i am veteran and i have to apply for a waiver because my migraines. Any suggestions how to do the letter.

Comment

• Deportation Officer announcement for DHS employees/career transition

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/552195500

Comment

• Hey guys I have a question I need to re certify my e qip but I’m having trouble trying to login ..I emailed cbphiringbox but keep getting the generic reply and I only have a few days to complete who else would be able to help me with this

Comment

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              952-857-3072 call this number, her name is Lori, I'm sure she can help you reset Eqip log in...
              Last edited by V_AntCBP; 11-20-2019, 11:02 AM.

• Cxp1137
              Cxp1137 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much I left a message I hope she gets back to me soon

• Anyone going to be at the academy February 24 and graduate June 26th/2020? I got the call a few months ago and accepted Alexandria Bay, NY port of entry. I start at port on February 7th. Anyone know if you can drive your own car down or do you have to fly to academy? I live in Alexandria Bay that is why I picked my hometown port.

Comment

• Gdelgado0220
              Gdelgado0220 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m here in Fletc and I drove my car from NJ. Definitely worth the drive especially since you’ll be here 4+ months you don’t want to depend on the bus to get around. I was reimbursed lovely too. A bunch of my classmates regret not bringing their cars, you don’t want to be one of them lol

• merlin436
              merlin436 commented
              Editing a comment
              Drive. As Showtime said, they will pay out for the cheaper option of either mileage or the cost of airfare...which, guessing that you'd probably have to fly from Syracuse and taxi each way, airfare will likely cost the most.

• raudy06
              raudy06 commented
              Editing a comment
              unfortunately im going to have to fly because i have a leased car and it ends before Fletc ends for me (april 14) also im almost at my milage limit

• spilker13
              spilker13 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same dates and will be in Derby Line, VT. Currently live in SC and driving up there for EOD and will be driving back. Can't go 4 months without the car when my house is only 3 hours away.

• AmandaLynne4282 congrats. We’re you by any chance offered Buffalo ny also? Just curious to see if Buffalo
            is still being offered.

Comment

• AmandaLynne4282
              AmandaLynne4282 commented
              Editing a comment
              @whitejj72 I wasn’t able to get buffalo because my score wasn’t high enough on entrance exam is what I was told when I got entrance exam results. I wasn’t offered buffalo during call but offered many other places but I had to ask for Alex Bay.

• What do I do if a lot happened since I completed my e-qip? Such as traveling outside the country and starting a new government job? Do I wait for the BI to update them?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait until after poly, you have plenty chances to update those info

• Question about T5 BI. I had a T5 BI for DOD 5 years ago. Is this old BI still good for CBPO? If it still works, who should I talk to?

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
              Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think most people that have seen any sort of BI reciprocity have active clearance. No need to contact about it, OPR would make that decision based off review of your SF86. Poly waiver on the other hand you have to request if you qualify.

• IanCBP
              IanCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Dodge_Guy19-4 Thank you very much

• Hey guys, I passed my poly on 11/12. Today I was asked to recertified my E-Qip so I did that, and I have my Drug Test tomorrow morning. Can anyone give me a timeline of what I should be expecting in the next few weeks/ months? Also, Why was my Drug Test before my Background? Will I have someone calling me to meet with my BI or for EOD? Anything will help thank you.

Comment

• JZ71LT
              JZ71LT commented
              Editing a comment
              Sounds like you have a provisional clearance. Your background will most likely clear after you EOD

• Originally posted by eikichi10 View Post
            FLETC date 12th of Feb, EOD for JFK. I was told by someone who is already at FLETC that you can have your POV.
            See you there!

Comment

• fonzi7979
              fonzi7979 commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats. Just curious what announcement are you in for JFK port. I am trying to see how far I am out until I get called for the polygraph.

• eikichi10
              eikichi10 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm 17-10 for JFK

• So i just found out today that my CASS already at 100% complete. What's next after everything complete? I know that couple wks prior to EOD, thas when u hear from the management back again. Just waiting to get ship out for EOD and basic training academy; Feb 25, and Mar 11 til Jul 15 respectively.

18-9

Comment

• CAL0231
              CAL0231 commented
              Editing a comment
              antoniojeff808 I have the same class dates, see you there!

• V_AntCBP
              V_AntCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Aussie_xo man, 18-10 and 88%? you just have to make my day worse huh? lol just jk, you got EOD right? due to provisional? I have to wait for background to clear before EOD... Nousername1 lol they have all the info, all the background, not like they have to investigate anything else, I don't know why it takes so long to review and say yes or no... smh people already EOD August 2020, we are in it for 2021 for sure man....

• Aussie_xo
              Aussie_xo commented
              Editing a comment
              V_AntCBP sorry sweetface! I swear its because me mum is a foreign national! I, according to them, chose provisional. I don't honestly remember choosing it, but knowing me I probably did. The people I had on my background were the same as my dad's, but my parents have been married 30 years and hes had clearance due to his military so. I'm not worried about it.

• antoniojeff808
              antoniojeff808 commented
              Editing a comment
              CAL0231 k shoots, see u there.. where do u EOD?

• Originally posted by fonzi7979 View Post
            Congrats. Just curious what announcement are you in for JFK port. I am trying to see how far I am out until I get called for the polygraph.
            I am going to academy around same time you are. I am not going to JFK. Going to Alexandria Bay

Comment

• Dodge_Guy19-4
              Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
              Editing a comment
              shades0132 announcement has nothing to do with it. The are 19-10 applicants that are 100% complete, Im 19-4 cleared drug and still awaiting scheduling, and some FY18 applications are still 63% and less.

• shades0132
              shades0132 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dodge_Guy19-4 I definitely understand that. Thank you. I guess I should have worded it more clearly. I'm interested in seeing what the newest announcement is that has been selected to go to training?

• Kevin1234
              Kevin1234 commented
              Editing a comment
              My EOD is Feb 14th and my Academy date is March 2nd to July 6th... I wish I had some people from NY those same dates, if I do I'll definitely drive and car pool it.

• shades0132
              shades0132 commented
              Editing a comment
              Kevin1234 Congratulations! Best of luck to you. I'm 19-11 GS9 waiting on Poly. I'm actually in process w/ other agencies so i have no idea if some of the processes like medical, poly, BI are transferable between agencies. I look forward to serving my country in anyway possible.

• Post 19-10. I got EOD Aug 28, 2020 and start the academy Sep 14, 2020. As of right now I'm going to Lukeville, AZ because I live in Scottsdale, AZ right outside of Phoenix.

I'm active duty military right now and get out of the Army Aug 24 2020. I tried to get Phoenix airport but there were no openings there so I went with Southern Arizona.

Anyone know where you go to EOD?

Anyone going to the academy that time?

Comment

• raudy06
              raudy06 commented
              Editing a comment
              you EOD at your selected POE

• MattCBP
              MattCBP commented
              Editing a comment
              Since your VRA you didn't ask to wait for an opening at the airport ? bchalmers

• bchalmers
              bchalmers commented
              Editing a comment
              MattCBP I asked for Phoenix Airport and they said NO. My wife and I wanna stay in AZ but Lukeville is 2 1/2 hours from the Phoenix area. There is NOTHING, I mean NOTHING between Phoenix and Lukeville.

Trying to contact Lukeville to get some questions answered on an officers standpoint, like commuting, living stuff like that.

• Regarding polygraph reciprocity. If an applicant was in process for both CBPO and an 1811, and passed the polygraph for the 1811, would that count towards reciprocity?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4226 users online. 183 members and 4043 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X