Comment

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats man!

• Jeffman!!
      Jeffman!! commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations. Knew you'd make it through.

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, Kevin1234 way to go.... Wish I can get the call by Feb 2020... Lol.

• Talonderiel
      Talonderiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!! Welcome to the team waiting to EOD. Time will fly but still feel like it takes forever.

• They also put me on a Pool to be called sooner just in case someone drops out of the upcoming EOD and ACADEMY. So if anyone does I'll be in even sooner, hopefully.

Comment

• I got offered my Preferred location and I also got offered CALIFORNIA and ARIZONA with Incentives, if I choose !!!

Comment

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        My EOD is Feb 14 Fletc March 2-july6

• Mines too !!! Lapantoja11

Comment

• EXAM NOV 2018 PASSED
      MEDICAL NOV 2018 PASSED
      FITNESS DEC 2018 PASSED
      EQIP SUBMITTED FEB 2019
      MAY MEDICAL REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFO
      MAY SUBMITTED POLYGRAPH RECIPROCITY
      I WAS BUSY SO I SUBMITTED MY MEDICAL IT THE LAST WEEK IN JUNE
      JULY MEDICAL PASSED

POLY RECIPROCITY APPROVED SEPTEMBER 2019
      SEPTEMBER Following week after Poly approval
      Called to do Drug Test
      5 Days after Drug Screening got the call
      EOD FEB 14TH 2020

David1984 All of it in a nutshell

Comment

• Good luck to everyone. My app has been pretty much at a standstill and probably will be for a while.
      extra medical docs submitted and have not seen movement since.
      19-9 jfk

Comment

• BowMan2006
        BowMan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        The medical part makes no sense to me, how some people are 8 months and mine was two business days. My friend with a shoulder issue his took two weeks. We are both JFK applicants, I was bracing myself for 3 to 8 months so I was quite surprised by 2 days. Good luck, just go about your life like you didnt apply. I am through mine and the poly is apparently a year out(9.5 months wait left). So even if you get through the medical its more waiting lol.

• Coderedpl
        Coderedpl commented
        Editing a comment
        BowMan2006 oh yea I know. Initially it started processing through quick, got the email for more info which I had to run around and get. Then got an email saying they received it and that was it.

I was told at my SI that poly is 6+ months waiting game. It just baffles me how some get it way quicker with similar job listings.

Oh well there must be some process and reasoning behind it.

• BowMan2006
        BowMan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Coderedpl I know I told my GF and family how quick it was going, and that they needed to get ready for me being away for 4 months. Once I leanred the poly timeline.. I said scratch that I wont be there until December 2020 or later lol.

• Original Announcement:18-12 GS-9 San Francisco
      Applied: August 6th, 2018
      Euip Sent to OPR: Completed September 2018
      Fitness Exam: Completed September 2018
      Structured Interview: Completed September 2018

Reapplied to Announcement: 19-6 GS-9 Los Angeles
      Appiled: March 2019
      Euip Sent to OPR: Completed April 2019
      Medical Exam: Completed May 2019
      Polygraph: Completed August 6th, 2019
      Background Investigation: (In Progress) just resubmitted another Equip 08/2019
      Met Background Investigator: September 2019
      Drug Test: (In Progress)
      Final Offer: (Pending)

CASS:63%

Comment

• Kee562, your timeline and mine are almost identical! I picked San Francisco only!

Comment

• Keee562
          Keee562 commented
          Editing a comment
          Really? I was trying to get back to Cali but I’m originally from LA

• Hello everyone I got the call yesterday. They gave me a day choose a location. I’m thinking JFK. EOD is February. Not sure what other East coast city to choose from. I live near DC. But I will get a second call today to finalized it.
        Last edited by Adude2009; 10-02-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• BowMan2006
          BowMan2006 commented
          Editing a comment
          Adude2009 and V_AntCBP for JFK most of the people who work there probably live on long island. My friend and I both live on the Island and the commute would be 40 to 50 mins each way. Living in the city is not for me and way over priced for the little space you get. I think JFK is great because of how big it is and the amount of different jobs you can eventually go into. K9 Unit for me.

• BowMan2006
          BowMan2006 commented
          Editing a comment
          Adude2009 and V_AntCBP for JFK most of the people who work there probably live on long island. My friend and I both live on the Island and the commute would be 40 to 50 mins each way. Living in the city is not for me and way over priced for the little space you get. I think JFK is great because of how big it is and the amount of different jobs you can eventually go into. K9 Unit for me.

• Adude2009
          Adude2009 commented
          Editing a comment
          BowMan2006, I was thinking closer to the airport around Queens? Any idea about employee parking there? Not sure if I should bring my car. Also do have any idea how much of a gap they give you after you come back from FLETC?

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate transportation, traffic, find a parking spot and expensiveness in big cities... BowMan2006 went to NYC couple times, to visit is fine but living there... no way... Its just not for me ... I agreed with you regarding opportunities to be on task force unit, K9 and promotion when you chose big port...

• Aug 13-Written PASSED
        Sep 6- Medical- CLEARED/PASSED
        Sep 11- PT1-PASSED
        Sep 12-SI-PASSED
        Oct 1- Poly waiver approved
        Oct 2 -Backgrounds cleared
        Drug- Take on Oct 3

Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
        I hope everyone is having a good week. A lot has happened this week in the hiring process.

Good luck to everyone going through the process.
        Last edited by bchalmers; 10-02-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• Kevin1234
          Kevin1234 commented
          Editing a comment
          I got a question @Chalmers does it say cleared on the app? Cause I already got my EOD and I'm at 88% with Final Offer lit Green, but Background still saying Processing... Does anyone have any information about that?

• showtime15
          showtime15 commented
          Editing a comment
          bchalmers nice to see that they are pushing those with active TS/SCI's through background as well. It's always nice to see the government working smarter by granting reciprocity for those same BI's across agencies.

Kevin1234 did you sign a provisional?

• raudy06
          raudy06 commented
          Editing a comment
          Kevin1234 didnt you get the call this week? it will take a couple of days to display 100% dont worry.

• bchalmers
          bchalmers commented
          Editing a comment
          Got a call today. Tomorrow I go take the drug test.

• I think alot of people are going to get the call. The process seems to be speeding up for alot of people. Best Wishes to all of US...

Comment

• I found the answer I needed (edited)
          Last edited by pissedoff; 10-02-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment

• pissedoff
            pissedoff commented
            Editing a comment
            WOW, I am at 13%. This is the first time I have checked. I have a long way to go.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought you passed a bunch of stuff?... every task is like 13%, you should be 36% or something with SI pending.. ****edoff

• pissedoff
            pissedoff commented
            Editing a comment
            I am getting on as a GS-9 so I didn’t have to take the written (computer) test, I filed out the EQIP, did the fitness test and just passed the interview today. That’s all I have done. But it shows I am at 13%. But that’s ok. I don’t worry about the small stuff. I’m more worried about the POLY

• showtime15 Yes I did sign the provisional.. I also had my Poly Waived and my Drug test done, passed and EOD Date all in 1 week.

Comment

• showtime15
            showtime15 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, your background is still processing while you EOD/attend the academy. Not even sure if you will see the green check mark for it before you EOD unless they finish it before hand.

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            never mind , i saw this answer. sounds like you got your provisional, if thats the case it will be 100% once your BI is complete, but of course this wont affect you going into EOD/ACADEMY,

• When I did my fitness test was I supposed to be seen by a medical person for the medical? The reason why I ask is all I did was the fitness test and they told me I passed and to go home.

Comment

• Kevin1234
            Kevin1234 commented
            Editing a comment
            No, the medical is something separate. That's where they measure you vitals, ask you about your medical history, do some pressure exercises with your knees, & wrist ( They'll push and tell you to resist and puch back) simple stuff. After that, it's your Structured Interview.

• David1984
            David1984 commented
            Editing a comment
            ****edoff I did my medical and fitness at different dates but same location

• pissedoff
            pissedoff commented
            Editing a comment
            I just read on the CBP web site that if the applicant hasn’t been contacted for a medical in 30 days from the conditional offer of employment to email them. I just sent the email.

I completed the fitness test, a few days later did my interview but haven’t been contacted to see the medical official yet.

• So basically everyone is given provisional once they sign it? What are they looking for to grand someone provisional or deny it?

Comment

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            not everyone is given provisional, its actually very rare but by what you posted sounds like you got it because you already got an EOD/ACADEMY date but your background is pending, you havent seen a Background Investigator have you?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8822 users online. 283 members and 8539 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X