Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any CBPO's that's on the job here? If there is one that works IN Chicago at Ohare or Midway Airport in particular. Thanks a lot. If you could PM me that would be great.

Comment

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      There are a handful of CBPOs who post here.. myself included. I don't know of any in Illinois though...good luck finding one.

• MattCBP
      MattCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      Last edited by MattCBP; 12-11-2019, 04:03 PM.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      @mattcbp

I know of no one currently there, nope...sorry.

• Can someone PM me about (Baltimore) BWI AIRPORT i want to know the In's and Out.
    Last edited by DCFED; 08-28-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone for JFK port 19-1 or 19-2 regular announcement receive a call or email in regards to having their poly exam scheduled. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Comment

• 18-3 JFK - GS-9
      just took the poly and passed on application page. I’m provisional cleared. Will they expedite my process? and what are the time frame for drug test and EOD? if anyone knows. Thanks

Comment

• Turffs18
        Turffs18 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you get a drug test after poly it will most likely be a provisional. I received drug test within a week of poly and it cleared within 9 days and the call came exactly 7 business days after that. Met with my investigator 1 day after the call. 18-12 regular announcement. EOD December 20th

• Leon0215
        Leon0215 commented
        Editing a comment
        oh thanks guys, good to know... i guess i shall see which one comes first (bi or drug test), i also signed the provisional but i have read somewhere that they will allow us to start at the port before we get adjudicated. i’m currently a cop with nys commisson (state background checked).. maybe they would grant me provisional.

Turffs18 are you also jfk? and when did you pass your poly?
        Last edited by Leon0215; 08-27-2019, 11:42 AM.

• David1984
        David1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Turffs18 thank you for the clarification

• Turffs18
        Turffs18 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am from Maine, my polygrapher came from Chicago to my state

• Post has been deleted.
      Last edited by DMC1988; 08-27-2019, 12:35 PM. Reason: deleted

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. He said not me. I think what he was saying is it is better than just being unsuitable. I gives me a chance to explain what they have concerns with. He had one before he got hired. I just put what he said. I know how Serious it is and im going to prove and explain myself.

• How are my 19-6 applicants doing? Where you at in the process.

Comment

• Turboboigti
        Turboboigti commented
        Editing a comment
        19-6 here, NY/NJ 50%, waiting 5 months since SI for poly.

• dalan
        dalan commented
        Editing a comment
        I got the exact same timeline!

• Mike_lowrey
        Mike_lowrey commented
        Editing a comment
        19-7 NY/NJ 50% 2 months since SI. Patiently waiting

• Sspence861
        Sspence861 commented
        Editing a comment
        19-6 Awating Poly, Applied for Blaine,Wa currently
        Living in Key West

• Just took the drug test today. How many days should I expect to wait until I get that call? 18-3 VRA for JFK here

Comment

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Im about to do the test as well we should be getting the call on friday

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        my drug test took 10 days to clear and call came a week after that.

• 18-8 JFK, poly finally scheduled after 1 year and 6 days. Wish me luck fellas

Comment

• ontherunn
        ontherunn commented
        Editing a comment
        Got e-mailed a phone number to call to schedule. Then after scheduling another e-mail to confirm.

• BowMan2006
        BowMan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck, I hope its quick and you pass.

• zombiemap
        zombiemap commented
        Editing a comment
        What day is your poly??

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        See, told you bro, ontherunn 1 year mark and you should get scheduled, now get ready for poly and good luck
        Last edited by V_AntCBP; 08-28-2019, 05:47 AM.

• Got a verbal pass for my SI and also did my fingerprints yay ! The guy told me the same thing about 6 months for poly for JFK so joining the waiting party !

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
        Mike_lowrey commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats I’m 19-7 JFK 2 months since SI . 50%

• I haven’t had a chance to catch up on messages yet but just had an update I wanted to share lol. I just got notified my e-quip got submitted to OPR. Good news! So this means they’re going to start on the background investigation? I haven’t told my current employer yet :/

Comment

• BowMan2006
        BowMan2006 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you did not complete your poly even if its passed, I don't think they would waste resources incase you dont pass the poly. Until I meet with my background investigator I am not mentioning it to my boss. I dont care what people say on here about telling your boss asap. If I dont pass the poly and let my boss know, I will be passed over for promotions for sure. Try not to sweat the small stuff in life, even if your BI talks to your boss before you do, who cares lol. At worst itll be awkward for a day or so.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        they will do light work on it but the real field portion with your background investigator wont start until after you have passed your poly so BowMan2006 is right. I told my employer right after my poly ( i got a verbal pass on the spot and later a call confirming 3 days after). i dont know where you are at in the process but even after your EQIP has been submitted, if there is too much time in between from the original release up to when you finally pass your poly , they will kick it back out to you for updates prior to the field portion of BI.

• Staerr
        Staerr commented
        Editing a comment
        BowMan2006 Ooh okay, thanks! Yeah I didn’t want to bring anything up until things were more clear.
        raudy06 Ahh, thanks! Assumed this meant they started working on it immediately but see this also takes some time! Fun, thanks!

• Staerr don't tell your boss until investigator tells you to do so and ready to meet your boss. You still have a long time to go. Pass poly, meet with investigator then think about employer.

Comment

• Haven't seen any others with my demographics, so maybe this'll help someone else...

19-9 for Philadelphia (live in the region, selected DC as polygraph location vs Newark)
      6/1/19 Applied
      6/18 entrance exam
      6/21 exam graded- pass.
      6/27 referred for GS7.
      7/2 e-QIP filed
      7/10 Medical exam
      7/16 PFT
      7/23 SI
      7/25 SI results- pass
      8/20 Medical follow up notice.
      8/21 Medical records submitted.
      8/26 Records acknowledged.

Comment

• Rubicon
        Rubicon commented
        Editing a comment
        fort1978 wow, 2 years? Hope you clear soon!

• fort1978
        fort1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Rubicon yeah coming up on 2 years in November, but still holding one. Shoyldnt be too much longer only bad part is classes are out to Febuary right now so even if we do get called it wont be till Atleast March, or April till we start the academy, but hey in the long run it will be worth it.

• Rubicon
        Rubicon commented
        Editing a comment
        4am on 8/29 and just noticed that the medical is completed in CASS. Haven't gotten an email for that, yet. But, I'll take it! Now... the wait begins.

• Rubicon
        Rubicon commented
        Editing a comment
        12/19/19 Notified today of polygraph date, mid-January! It'll be local, not in DC, so perhaps they're taking measures to fix the backlog? Very surprised but I'm not complaining! Expected to be waiting until July of August.

• Hello everyone! I’m announcement 19-7. Just curious if anyone here has recently had a poly scheduled in the south Texas region? I see a lot of jfk post indicating about a year wait. I’m just wondering if that timeline is similar for South Texas as well. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• britt93
        britt93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got it! Thank you all!

• cam04
        cam04 commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my SI in December, Laredo and took my poly in May, San Antonio

• britt93
        britt93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice! That’s not bad! I know when I completed my SI in June, they said 6 weeks. But I had already been watching the forum, so I knew the wait time would be much longer.

• gmen0587
        gmen0587 commented
        Editing a comment
        Vant did u apply for Florida or elsewhere?

• 18-8,
      So after telling my boss about background investigator wants to meet him and I'm in CBP hiring process, my boss did my mid year performance yesterday, I got a good score but lost my chance of getting a raise and promotion. He said since I'm looking for employment somewhere else, its best to give the chance to somebody else who would stay.
      ( damn, I hope I get this CBPO job because I'm sure given up so much time, effort, and opportunities for it. No regrets though, just gonna **** off if I don't get this job.
      Last edited by V_AntCBP; 08-28-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP thats the right timing because they will come anyway so at least you let them know whats going to happen when BI comes in.

• Ix360xI
        Ix360xI commented
        Editing a comment
        Is that what happens? They come to your job to meet your boss? Does that happen to everyone ?

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        @lx360xl yup, your current manager and one current co-worker, and also all past employers same thing.

• ChrisQuirolo
        ChrisQuirolo commented
        Editing a comment
        They talk to EVERYONE! Bosses, friends, family, neighbors, co-workers.

• @ all applicants I am glad to see some movement again with poly exam. I hope to receive the email soon as well. Good Luck to all in this long process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11006 users online. 263 members and 10743 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X