Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you guys waiting for a polygraph. My buddy could only do it during the weekend and he got a weekend date! They are being flexible now.

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ zombiemap what state is your friend from and what announcement.

• He’s 18-9 and NY

Comment

• zombiemap
      zombiemap commented
      Editing a comment
      fonzi7979 yeah my buddy is the academy so he can’t go during the weekday.

• BowMan2006
      BowMan2006 commented
      Editing a comment
      Very good news sounds like they will hit the 19's soon so I should have my Poly by Feb or March. I told them I would travel anywhere in the US dont know if that helps speed it up or not.

• David1984
      David1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      19-2 I really don’t know how they schedule people for the poly. I took my SI in January 2019 and got contacted for my first poly in May and took it in June. I know people personally who applied way before me for same location and still waiting. The only difference is I chose to take my poly in Orlando instead of Miami. So maybe it goes by how many applicants are in line for that poly location.

Hang in there folks your turn will come just be positive. And try to keep your mind occupied so you won’t be thinking about it that much. Just my two cents.
      Last edited by David1984; 08-22-2019, 12:08 PM.

• Weasley
      Weasley commented
      Editing a comment
      David1984 I hope your right. I live in Orlando, and obviously selected Orlando as polygraph location. I'll be doing back flips if I could get a poly in at the 5 month mark.

• Location of poly exam has some reason. That’s great hopefully soon they will be heading up North to see other applicants. The waiting game continues.

Comment

• 17-10 here waiting on BI to clear anyone know an email or a number to call to possibly get in contact with someone in order to get this going a little quicker??

Comment

• David1984
        David1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        fort1978 How long have you been waiting for your BI to clear? I just met my investigator for the first time a few days ago.

• fort1978
        fort1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Been about a month right now. But I've heard of people waiting for months

• Hello!

Has anyone had difficulty scheduling a hotel for the two week training before FLETC? I'm going to el Paso and bevause there are multiple ports, I was told I'm going to the central port but have no idea where it is. I'm stuck trying to figure out where to stay other than my car lol

Comment

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well there one in downtown or one by basset center pm message me if you need more help im from el paso

• So today a received some good news, my Bi clear even with the NOPA letter, i am suitable for the job!!! So how long should i wait to get the email for the drug test?

Comment

• Roninjin
        Roninjin commented
        Editing a comment
        See told you, congrats. I do believe that Nopa plays a role in ensuring that you aren’t vulnerable to blackmail, since the agency is already aware of your negative situation.
        Last edited by Roninjin; 08-22-2019, 07:34 PM.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        awesome. DT call should be a few days to a week (they call first)

• DMC1988
        DMC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lapantoja11 should be soon. I cleared background Friday, called for drug test Monday, did it Tuesday, and just received the call today. They offered Arizona, California, Texas, the usual critical Need. I asked for Florida (Miami or Orlando) waiting for them to check and call me back.

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        DMC1988 did they offer el paso or santa teresa NM?

• Anyone work at the Seaport in Miami Florida? Any details would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

• DMC1988
        DMC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        merlin436 I know your a Cbp guru. Anything to share about this location?

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a decent sized port. Considerably smaller than Miami airport...but the port at Miami airport is huge by CBP standards.

I have zero first hand experience with Miami...for what that's worth.

• DMC1988
        DMC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks merlin436. I emailed them about switching to Boston airport. I originally wanted Miami airport, but it wasn’t available.

• Currently at FLETC if anyone has questions. DM me and I’ll reply when I can.

Comment

• DMC1988
        DMC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        bonds525 anyone there going to Miami seaport? Any details? Thanks man!

• bonds525
        bonds525 commented
        Editing a comment
        Not from my class

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Pm message you

• Wondering if anyone can answer this.. I’m currently a Fed employee and my salary is higher than GS-9 Step 10 for Los Angeles. Will they match my exact pay or can they only max me out at 9 step 10?

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        My bet rests on an offer not exceeding GS-09/10. Obama killed off mandated pay matching years ago.

• 18-3 here.

Finally took the poly today lasted about 7 hours. Didn't get an inconclusive outcome, pass nor failed. Time ran out so the examiner couldn't continue. Will have to wait for OPR to decide my outcome. Have anyone been on the same situation as me?

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, 7hrs...I didn't get result at the time either. 5.5hrs for me. Exhausted. Tired. Sleepy. Examiner emailed 2 days later to let me know I passed, no additional testing needed. CASS updated 2 days after that... I hope you passed man, assembly-jef from what you said, worst case, they call you back for another round of just whatever portion they couldn't test you yet. Wish you best of luck. Hal29 lol not time limit but examiner probably has a date after work, so he/she gotta go....
        Last edited by V_AntCBP; 08-23-2019, 05:06 AM.

• Talonderiel
        Talonderiel commented
        Editing a comment
        Both of mine where over 5 hours long for CBP.... The local PD polys that I did were no more than 2 hours from in the door to handshakes out with passing information. Crazy the differences.

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        @ assembly-Jeff congrats on completing your poly exam. Just curious how long did you wait to have it scheduled. Im waiting to get called for the polygraph for NY area. Are you looking to get to JFK. Any feedback is always appreciated

• assembly-jef
        assembly-jef commented
        Editing a comment
        I will probably have to take it again from where we left. The examiner told me she didn’t finished all the questions that she needed to ask me. So I’m assuming I will have to go another time of I failed it.

fonzi7979 I also applied to JFK and since my medical cleared I waited for the poly about 9 months and took it here in New York.

• How long after OPR has your BI does it take to call for the drug test and say u passed? Been waiting for two weeks

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you met an investigator yet?

• I have been looking at applying for chicago, but I have to get lasik first. About 4-5 years ago I took adderall once and vyvanse 4-5x to keep me awake and help focus on my studies for finals in undergrad (not my prescription; took maybe 1 pill per semester). I know the website says wait at least 3 years after your final use, but does anyone have experience with this? I do not want to spend 4k on lasik if there is no chance for me to get hired. I have not used any other drugs.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        You should be fine. I have read stranger things on this forum so it seems like there is no set standard as it is a case by case basis.

• Im at 100% on my CASS and have an EOD date in February 2020 and will be attending FLETC in Feb.

How is port and airport of BWI? The moral, schedules and etc...

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        damn, fletc is already for Feb 2020 dates? I should be eod sometime before election then... lol hopefully...still praying... not sure yet...

• Lapantoja11
        Lapantoja11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope i get dates like that as well

• Whats the pay during FLECT? Does it depend on your GS grade?

Comment

• I know they tweaked the poly this past summer to hope to get better results... what did they change about it? The guy above said it took 7 hours Lol

Comment

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        you cant disclose info about the poly due to NDA, but you can read the general guidelines on the CBP website.

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        don't research, don't read, don't look for any info about poly, just come in with an emptied mind, not knowing anything about the poly and a goal of being 100% truthful, even if they ask you something shameful , you should be fine. MrAce when is your poly date man?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9190 users online. 257 members and 8933 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X