• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted post
    Last edited by Eann86; 08-12-2019, 02:16 AM. Reason: Deleted post

Comment

• The wait continues

Comment

• 19-2 VRA and DH, today I was cleared for medical 27 weeks after my original medical screening and 6 weeks after my medical clarification forms were submitted. Polygraph, background and drug test up next...

Comment

• I have been reading post for atleast 6 months. They just approved my account so that I can acctualy post

18-12 regular announcement Jackman Maine
          applied August 2018
          CBT August 2018 results 1 day later pass
          Eqip August 2018 released
          Medical September 2018 results same week pass
          PFT September 2018 pass
          SI September 2018 Pass
          Polygraph July 19 2019 examiner said he wasn't sure if results, email and updated pass on CASS 4 days later
          Drug test July 31 results August 4th Pass
          Resubmit Eqip July 2019
          Email from recruiter congratulating me on my success July 2019.
          I got the "Call" yesterday but it only rang once and then they hung up and left a message. I had to call back and leave a voicemail. I also meet with my BI investigator August 15th 2019.
          Good luck to everyone in the process. I will update FLETC dates when I get them today.
          If anyone in the group works in Maine or has worked in Maine I have some questions on scheduling etc.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats,smooth process you had there Turffs18 looks like you were granted provisional,

• Turffs18 Congratulations with CBP hiring process. I am at 50% for JFK and awaiting to have my Polygraph exam scheduled.

Comment

• Turboboigti
            Turboboigti commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here, 19-6 JFK or EWR, 19 weeks since SI, waiting for polygraph now.

• Update: Submitted additional medical paperwork friday and this morning my medical cleared. Two days was crazy quick for it to be cleared. My SI, fitness and medical is cleared. Any idea when the eqip will go green I submitted that two months ago? Then after that its on the waiting line for northeast poly.

Comment

• BowMan2006
            BowMan2006 commented
            Editing a comment
            I hope its not that long either the process so far has been quick. Just gotta keep going like you didnt even apply, going for my masters soon.

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be anytime now. Mine took just under two months.

• Yongky Sunyoto
            Yongky Sunyoto commented
            Editing a comment
            fonzi7979 is it from SI or after u clear all medical, physical,SI, and eqip?

• BowMan2006
            BowMan2006 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats a good question I hope its from my SI date that they consider my time waited. That would put me 5 to 6 weeks instead of zero.

• Whats something’s one should bring to FLETC?

Comment

• Rmalard
            Rmalard commented
            Editing a comment
            Running shoes, boots that can take a polish, black tee shirts. Really about all you need besides things you would take for any trip. Im about 3 weeks from graduation if you have any other questions

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            What about socks? White or black? What kind is best? Ankle, calf socks? Any preference or do they supply that as part of the uniform?

• Talonderiel
            Talonderiel commented
            Editing a comment
            Rmalard, Have they been checking for spit shines too?! :P

• Jackman Maine Announcement 18-12
          EOD December 19th
          FLETC January 6th - May 11th
          I must of received a provisional clearance due to the fact I haven't met with my BI yet.

Comment

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats! I f you received a provisional you should be fine , not everyone gets one.

• I was wondering what the average time people have waited to be contacted by their background investigator after they have passed the polygraph. I passed mine 7/16
          Last edited by David1984; 08-13-2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• David1984
            David1984 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dodge_Guy19-4 I see.... just like everything else. Thank you for the response

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the same boat, passed poly 2 weeks after you. Fingers cross brother David1984

• MattCBP
            MattCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey bro my polygraph waiver was also approved like 6 months ago, did it turn green on your CASS ? Dodge_Guy19-4

• Dodge_Guy19-4
            Dodge_Guy19-4 commented
            Editing a comment
            MattCBP No. I emailed to try and turn it green and was told waivers are a manual process and Poly will just stay showing pending.

• Anyone received something similar?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Stevent518
            Stevent518 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. This is normal.

• David1984
            David1984 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I got one also

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            can't tell. It's not showing anything. What it say.

• MattCBP
            MattCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            It means your officially in the background investigation phase

• Hello everyone. I applied last year not knowing which locations I was applying to(my stupid mistake). Apparently, I was applied to the southern border even though it said location negotiable so stupid me didn't see the fine print until the hiring process was almost over. So today I finally received offers to CA, AZ, TX, and NM even though I've never been there and don't know what it's like? I asked the person on the phone if I could have IAD or anything on the east coast and they said I would have to apply for another announcement and there's nothing they can do. Would I have to go through the entire process again? Or would everything transfer over if I applied? How long would the second process take? Has anyone been in this situation? I'm kinda panicking because I have 24 hours to decide to tell them before they call me back. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            decline the offer. Apply to a regular announcement. Everything will transfer over. If you took the entrance before Aug 5 2018, you would have to retake though. But everything else should transfer within few months and you should receive phone call again. Do that. Don't accept location you don't want to. Adude2009 you will regret and stuck there for 5+ years.
            Last edited by V_AntCBP; 08-13-2019, 09:56 PM.

• Talonderiel
            Talonderiel commented
            Editing a comment
            Adude2009, I did the same the same thing when I initially applied in 2015. Just reapply to an announcement that has the areas you want, and everything will carry over if they are within the allowed time frames.

Just extends the wait another 2 - 4 months.

• Post 19-1 10/30/18
          NOR- 11/7/18
          Medical-11/13/18
          Fitness 11/26/18
          SI- 01/9/19 but rescheduled to 3/5/19
          BI packet/Eqip 03/18/19
          Medical additional 5/19
          Medical Additional 7/19 pending
          EQip updated 7/22/19
          Drug Test- pending
          Poly- pending
          BI-Pending

Comment

• Any class 499 I haven’t seen here yet?

Comment

• Talonderiel i went to the police academy near SeaTac in Burien. I would go nuts to live in a big city again with that kind of traffic.

Comment

• Talonderiel
                Talonderiel commented
                Editing a comment
                Krash777, I'm pretty used to it between Chicago, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and then my many trips and stays in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Dallas for the Navy. The trick is to research traffic patterns and try to live in the opposite direction of the majority of it. :P

Plus as the boot officer, I expect to work nights, weekends and the graveyard shift. So traffic will be light! lol

• Hal29
                Hal29 commented
                Editing a comment
                Boot officer?

• Any 19-2’s here? How’s your process going? This long wait is such a drag. :’(

Comment

• ChampagnePapi
                ChampagnePapi commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s great! David1984 . That’s hope that they’ll be finally getting to us 19-2’s as well as everyone else. *fingers crossed*

• fonzi7979
                fonzi7979 commented
                Editing a comment
                ChampagnePapi I’m in 19-2 for JFK. Process moving along hit the brakes right after SI was completed in April going on 4 months already I am hoping to see someone get the poly exam call or email soon. It’s a drag but hopefully once poly is complete it starts to run again.

• ChampagnePapi
                ChampagnePapi commented
                Editing a comment
                fonzi7979 We’re in the same boat. It definitely did hit the brakes after the SI. Took my SI back in April as well. So yes, hopefully we all get that call or email soon.

• David1984
                David1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                I feel for everybody because I didn’t really wait that long for my poly. I did my SI in January and mid May I got emailed and text for my first scheduled poly for late June. Just keeps hopes up and try not to really think all that much about it. I hope everyone gets scheduled and PASSES!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9561 users online. 310 members and 9251 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X