Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I went to my Medical like 2 weeks ago, and they don’t take any blood work from me. Just Vision, Audition, Weight, Height, Doctor Check and that’s it. Any idea if this’s okay
    Last edited by obek-kobe17; 08-01-2019, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• BenGrynsztajn
      BenGrynsztajn commented
      Editing a comment
      Didn’t do any blood work at my medical either, all green on CASS

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      blood work is not part of Medical for CBP

• Originally posted by BenGrynsztajn View Post
    Didn’t do any blood work at my medical either, all green on CASS
    Thanks Ben! I was a little bit worried about it.

Comment

• Well, I made my decision... I went with SEA-TAC (Seattle). The fun of the waiting game doesn't stop once you get the call!! :P

TSU told me I had 24 hours to report my decision (16:00 Thursday) and gave me a number to call. I called that number at 10:12 EST to ensure they were at work if they are on CST. As that line is never answered by a person (or so it has been in my experience), I left a message saying I'm ready to make a decision and left my number/SSN as requested...... Heard nothing.

Set my alarm and went to sleep (I work nights).... woke up at 15:45 with no phone calls. So I called the number again and this time left my port selection in the phone call and then emailed them also.... Still haven't heard anything.

Maybe I'll get a call later today (Friday August 2nd) at my peak sleeping hour 16:00 EST? lol
      CBPO 15-6 **3 yr recall w/ Military***
      CBPO (67%)
      Eqip: done
      PFT1: 11/08/2018
      Medical: 10/30/2018
      SI: 12/11/2018
      Poly: 4/15/2019
      Poly 2: 5/22/2019
      Poly 2 Check: 5/30/2019
      Drug Screen: 06/05/2019
      BI (initial email): 06/10/2019
      BI Meet: 06/24/2019
      PFT2: 06/26/2019
      Final Call: 07/08/2019 **turned down for GS9**

CBPO 19-9 (75%)
      Referred: 07/03/2019
      Eqip / Medical / SI / Poly check: 07/09/2019
      PFT1 / Drug Test check: 07/18/2019
      BI check: ??
      Final Call: 08/30/2019 (Gs9 SEA-TAC)
      EOD: 11/15/2019

Comment

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        sounds about CBP lol, they should call back soon. Congrats.

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats man, I will be choosing SEA when I get the call too, keep in touch man, Talonderiel

• TheArcher
        TheArcher commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! I'm hoping for Houston.

• Talonderiel
        Talonderiel commented
        Editing a comment
        I was a little off.. they called at 11:15 .... now I can sleep well till my run time. Lol

Thank y'all!

• pnw360 sorry to hear that, you can apply 2 years since the date you took poly. Did they tell you right after the poly you didn't pass? Or you got an email saying that? And if so, how long after taking poly you got the email? Thank you
      I just took my 2 days ago and I'm so anxious to get result now.

Comment

• David1984
        David1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        V_AntCBP you should get your results in a week or less from my experience.

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        10-4 thanks David1984 Thats what the examiner told me, a week or 2 to know the result... I'm anxious as heck. I've been checking my app every few hours or so now... lol

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        It only update once a day

• pnw360
        pnw360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Examiner told me that day that it wasn't looking good and thought I was lying. I got an email two weeks later saying I had failed.

• What happens if I miss my PFT appointment ? I know my application gets withdrawn but can I apply right away, or do I have to wait a period of time ? Also if my application gets withdrawn and I apply again will my current progress gets transfer ???

Comment

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Make the call they might reschedule

• Albax0385
        Albax0385 commented
        Editing a comment
        I sent 3 emails already hopefully I get an answer before my app date

• BenGrynsztajn
        BenGrynsztajn commented
        Editing a comment
        Albax0385 rescheduling is hard. I tried to reschedule because I was sick and they told me they could not reschedule. But they advised me to go and if I couldn't pass they'd let me schedule another one. I ended up passing so I didn't need to go a second time.

• Originally posted by raudy06 View Post
      blood work is not part of Medical for CBP
      Thanks brother!

Comment

• obek-kobe17 the stated salary will be in the final offer letter. You can easily look up what it will be based on your location on the OPM site.

Comment

• 18-8,
          took poly July 31,
          Was notified Aug 2 that QC reviewed and determined that no more test needed from me. I PASSED. Wohoooo.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            Big relief for real..thousands lbs off my chest.... Thanks all, BowMan2006 BenGrynsztajn raudy06 now just matter of time... my background is clean so nothing to worry.....

• Hou33guy
            Hou33guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol niceeee, im in that boat waiting for qc to say yay or retake

• Reesesh
            Reesesh commented
            Editing a comment
            @roudy06 you get the call yet? if not its gonna come any day now bro! Welcome to the Blue Team, your gonna be in the big league bro!

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            Reesesh not yet brother, waiting for it any day this week. Thanks

• does anyone know if we need to purchase a T.V. for the dorm rooms once we get to FLETC or do they provide that as well as microwaves?

Comment

• ES90
            ES90 commented
            Editing a comment
            All rooms have a small flat screen. A popular purchase at Walmart is a larger TV. The rooms in the Taj have microwaves but I'm not sure about the older dorms.

• Reesesh
            Reesesh commented
            Editing a comment
            ES90 BenGrynsztajn thanks bros

• Jas423323
            Jas423323 commented
            Editing a comment
            The crack houses have a small TV but don’t have a microwave inside the rooms but the Recreation room do

• JonRob
            JonRob commented
            Editing a comment
            Tv are included. Certain dorms have microwave and some don’t. There is a Walmart and other department store outside of fletc that you can go and get whatever you need.
            As for the tv. You’ll probably won’t have much time to really watch it. Working out. Running. Studying. Getting enough sleep. Etc

• Just out of curiosity

For those who got the call, how long did you guys had to wait from clearing the drug test to the call?

Comment

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            collapse what part of the country are u on? im wondering if because im in the Northeast is taking longer since they are more busy normally with applicants around here. I cleared DT a week ago but no call yet.

• Talonderiel
            Talonderiel commented
            Editing a comment
            raudy06, my drug screen was on 06/05/19 and I got the first "final call" at 07/08/19. BI meeting was in-between there as there is a certain point in BI you have to be at before they do a provisional clear.

• collapse
            collapse commented
            Editing a comment
            raudy06 I'm in nyc

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            smh hopefully i get my call this upcoming week collapse

• for me, it was weird but perfect, while I was driving to take my drug test I got the call and accepted the position as well as my location LAX. So I was pretty much offered the position while on the freeway driving to go take my test, then about a week later my drug test cleared on the CBP mobile app

Comment

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            i heard of two people that got the call without even clearing the DT first, I cleared a week ago but still nada. well i guess next week ..

• Dezada74
            Dezada74 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations, whats your EOD and academy date?

• Reesesh
            Reesesh commented
            Editing a comment
            Dezada74 my EOD is Aug 8th fly out for the BIG SHOW Aug 22. You get hired yet buddy?

• Im sooooo nervous waiting on these poly results dang it

Comment

• TheArcher
            TheArcher commented
            Editing a comment
            Any tips on it? I don't have anything to hide, just keep hearing horror stories of people failing despite not lying. I've heard that things like caffeine can mess with the results.

• Hou33guy
            Hou33guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Sit perfectly still and dont change ur breathing, dont move dont twitch, think of a happy place the whole time

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            follow instructions, pay close attention to examiner, be nice, respectful, and polite to them (yes sir, no sir), sleep extra the night before, eat a big breakfast, if you usually drink coffee, drink it, don't try to think about what they are going to ask you, just keep in mind, be honest, be truthful, dress professionally but comfortably as well, the more you are worried, the more you think about it, you will be more nervous and that raise alarms.... TheArcher Hou33guy I know how you feel bro, I was like that few days ago, I checked my email, checked CASS every couple hours lol, when I got the passing email, I jumped and ran around (wohoooo) at work, everybody was like wtf happens to you, your wife is pregnant or something, lol,

• CASS is at 75%. BI is finally complete, just waiting on the drug test. 18-6 and 19-2 GS9 regular announcement.

Comment

• BenGrynsztajn
            BenGrynsztajn commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats, hopefully you get the call soon

• How long after the polygraph do you get in contact with your BI?

Comment

• BenGrynsztajn
            BenGrynsztajn commented
            Editing a comment
            That depends on how backed up the investigators are in your area

• No it's usually 3-4 months out. Classes fill up fast and pretty much a waiting list. You get your dates and wait. Gives you time to get all things you need, prepare and do some additional training.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9790 users online. 474 members and 9316 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X