Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave my boy the same email and wording 2 days ago and he just sent me his email just now for his polygraph next month on the 8th in Houston lol it works, just gotta be proactive
    Last edited by Hou33guy; 07-16-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      It aint a competition, and we all have jobs and family, life will go on regardless. Excited ummmm naw not til i pass my polygraph which should be a breeze, nothing in my pass besides military and secret clearance. I just know it wont take me 2+ yr to be where you are at. But save some of that luck for yourself G, you probably earned it.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Two plus years... ummmmm, nah it's been less than 2 years. But i assure you it will be closer to two years than 1 year. If it wasn't for some issues I had to clear up which caused me to reapplied I would of been hired already. G? That's interesting. Well I don't need luck. I deal with patients. I know how the process works and once my equip gets sent to opr I'll be back 63%, wait for bi to pass. If not, it's all good. I have other departments who are there is no issue with my bi and which I'm going to sweat it. But don't let arrogance get the best of you by saying the poly is a breeze. It's about 4+ hours with over a 70% failure rate. Past law enforcement and military have failed. Just because your military doesn't mean it's a safe bet. To each their own. I wish you the best. But just because I chose not to apply to both agencies doesn't mean I'm less fortunate than you.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      to say just apply to swb over northern border because northern Ports because they are full is false. Maine, vermont, michigan, North Dakota. They are desperate to. Hence the reason they are offering incentives for those ports as well. Fyi.

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s true hal. My buddy is being sent for Swb to Maine and Florida because they are short handed. They send him for lengths of 6 weeks. He said he likes it because he earns more $. Not sure how. I didn’t ask

• Just passed my interview in June . Now the wait ..

Comment

• Just starting the process. Didn’t need to take the exam, I work for the BOP currently and trying so hard to leave. Got my equip in my email but still waiting for the registration number and it’s been over 24 hours. Interview scheduled on the 23 of this month in Dallas.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
        V_AntCBP commented
        Editing a comment
        contact your case manager for the number. Last time, they gave me 10 days to complete my eqip, I waited 3 days for the registration number, finally I called them, they were like, ooops, sorry. We forgot NeKro13

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been waiting on equip for 2 months.

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The SI is easy, dress nice and answer logically. CBP interview was the eastiest LEO interview I’ve ever done

• NeKro13
        NeKro13 commented
        Editing a comment
        Albax0385 It me jutst a little over a week. I applied under the VRA with 1 year LEO experience.

@V_ant I did that and got my code. thanks.

douglas Copy that.

• QUESTION
      I just got the email today to re-certify my medical because it has been more than a year since i took it, nothing has changed except I recently got two of my wisdom tooth removed, and was put on some antibiotics for the pain for a week. My question is, is this something significant enough to declare on the form? they dont specifically ask for anything that has to do with dental.

Thanks ahead.

Comment

• FutureCBPO95
        FutureCBPO95 commented
        Editing a comment
        I received that same email today. Question 4 asks if you have been treated by any clinics, physicians, healers, or other kind of practitioner. I would put that info there. It might delay the process a bit. But it would be worse if you put "No" and then they somehow see that you were in a clinic and then you are withdrawn.

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        If u want more waiting time and additional info
        Last edited by Hou33guy; 07-16-2019, 02:43 PM.

• Gdelgado0220
        Gdelgado0220 commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it a self certification form?

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        FutureCBPO95 someone inside told me he doesnt think a dentist visit is necessary but to disclose it. Hou33guy and i did it outside the country while i was on vacation last week in Dominican Republic, smh.
        Gdelgado0220 yes it is.

• For those of you who have been in the process for more than a year and had to re certify your medical. Did you lost anything and if so how long did it delay you?

Comment

• raudy06 FutureCBPO95 Hou33guy if it's a self certification how would they verify to make sure you didnt have any injuries? Aren't medical records private?

Comment

• Hou33guy
          Hou33guy commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess they would have to know what hospitals to check lol

• raudy06
          raudy06 commented
          Editing a comment
          Like BenGrynsztajn said, you signed the medical release form, as far as how will they go about checking (if they feel like they have to) idk, its the government and they have their ways I guess.

• FutureCBPO95
          FutureCBPO95 commented
          Editing a comment
          If you knowingly withhold any information from CBP and later find your application automatically withdrawn, dont blame CBP.

• BenGrynsztajn
          BenGrynsztajn commented
          Editing a comment
          FutureCBPO95 withholding information will not only withdraw your application it will also most likely prevent you from getting any federal job, not worth it. People just need to be open and honest.

• I had shoulder surgery and let them know. I was just wondering how they would be able to check every applicant

Comment

• Im 19-3. Im waiting on a polygraph to be scheduled. Sitting at 50%. Would it overwrite my current regular cbpo announcement tentative selection process if I applied for a new CBP Direct Hire announcement? Thank you.

Comment

• invertedPanda
            invertedPanda commented
            Editing a comment
            No, you'll just have an additional application out there and everything will catch up to your current one.

• Pmag015
            Pmag015 commented
            Editing a comment
            invertedPanda Do you think it would it speed up the process if I select direct hire and select a southern border port?

• applicantof2019
            applicantof2019 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what im trying. I originally went for Regular hire, but recently put in for direct hire, med and SI scheduled based on my regular hire. so no changes yet.

• @ 19-2 announcement for JFK port. I am wondering if anyone has received a call or email about the polygraph. I’m in that boat sitting at 50% awaiting for my Polygraph exam. Anyone care to share any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Good luck to all in this hiring process.

Comment

• corsair
            corsair commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm originally 19-4 Newark and I'm sitting 126 days since I passed my SI - I'm fine waiting if its meant to be it will workout.

• MattyjayG
            MattyjayG commented
            Editing a comment
            19-2 63% Waiting on drug and background. I Just received an email from a Program Manager congratulating me on my success so far with the process.

• fort1978 funny that your investigator told you to text because mine told me not to because it’s against CBP policy to text or correspond with each other through email.

Comment

• applicantof2019
            applicantof2019 commented
            Editing a comment
            division is full of rebels

• fort1978
            fort1978 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah that is pretty funny. Mines gave me his business card and everything and said call or text him. So I did the day before he turned in my packet and he answered even asked him some questions and he answered all of them. Asked him do we need to meet again and he said no that's it.

• Are there any 18-10 or 19-1 applicants on here.if so where are you at in the process. im still waiting on the polygraph to be scheduled. i originally applied in July of 2018 and then again in October 2018. I took my SI and fitness test in September of 2018 and my medical in October of 2018. Heard nothing back until February of 2019 had to submit additional medical docs by April 2019. Finally sitting at 50% as of June 16th 2019. I'm just wondering where others are in the process

Comment

• jdop7
            jdop7 commented
            Editing a comment
            19-1 DH at 50% originally 18-6 DH. Took SI, physical agility, and medical in May 2018. Everything cleared except for medical. Turned in additional med info in July. October came and I got medically disqualified because of my vision. Got Lasik. Reapplied that same October, and medical finally cleared in April 2019. Been waiting for poly since.

• SmokeScreen07
            SmokeScreen07 commented
            Editing a comment
            @ Whue Yhue Wow I can't believed you cleared medical so fast, are you DH or Regular?. I did my medical the same month as you, I got placed on review in March, sent docs in within a week, and I still haven't heard a peep from them. I emailed them and they have yet to respond.

• Whue Yhue
            Whue Yhue commented
            Editing a comment
            SmokeScreen07 actually total time to clear medical was 8 months. But i was very persistent and made phone Calls and emails once a month for 2 months. 2 weeks after the 2nd month thats when i knew i had cleared medical. Now im trying a new approach for the polygraph and see if i can meet them instead on waiting on them to be in town. Also i am VRA applicant 5/7/9

• cam04
            cam04 commented
            Editing a comment
            19-1 DH at %63
            I applied October 2018

• Submitted my self medical certification had shoulder surgery a few months ago so my app went down from 88% to 75% anyone deal with a medical issue how long will it delay the process?

Comment

• FutureCBPO95
            FutureCBPO95 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine went down from 75% to 63% :/ because of the self certification.

• Who is still waiting for background to clear and sitting at 63% now? I've been contacted about additional information but it's still pending as of June 14th. I hope mines clear soon anyone in a similar situation?

Comment

• dannyboy33
            dannyboy33 commented
            Editing a comment
            18-3: been sitting at 63% since August of 2018! I already had my field investigation done in May and still at 63% SMH I quit

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            dannyboy33 took 7 months for mine to clear.

• I’m a ninja
            I’m a ninja commented
            Editing a comment
            Been at 63% since I passed my poly in July 2018. Lol

• JimmyW777
            JimmyW777 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang sounds too rough for people been waiting longer than me. Especially with checking the cass app and see no change. I'll keep updating until I finally get adjudicated. Hope it comes next week because today is Friday.

• If my EOD is August 19, when should be I expecting my on-boarding email? I’m already a federal worker so I don’t need to sign anything for incentives.

Comment

• Swsports22
            Swsports22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably the first week of August.

• Still waiting on results from drug test and the call. Hopefully it doesnt take a month. Sitting at 75% and drug is the final step

Comment

• raudy06
            raudy06 commented
            Editing a comment
            any news on the DT?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7467 users online. 338 members and 7129 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X