Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ladies and gents, would anyone know how long before they call you after you completed every hiring step on your CASS??

Comment

• CBPO.BPJ
      CBPO.BPJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I know not all is the same but just an idea would be nice...

• I applied on March 7, 2019, by the middle of April I was selected, passed written, physical, and SI. In the past week equip got kicked back, and I cleared that up. Medical got kicked back and I’ve set my appointments.

Can anyone advise when my poly would scheduled? Maybe after medical ?
    USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
    Oorah!

Comment

• Hopejoy
      Hopejoy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, polygraph will be after having your medical cleared.

• TDpunisher
      TDpunisher commented
      Editing a comment
      Devil Dog, yap the poly come right after when your medical is cleared. check your app often. GL with poly. I don't have anything good about it. USMC 1833

• Anyone CBPO 19-1?
    What is your status?
    just met with my BI yesterday

Comment

• cam04
      cam04 commented
      Editing a comment
      pnw360 good luck!
      Took me a whole month to hear from my BI after the poly
      Last edited by cam04; 06-28-2019, 10:25 PM.

• Bklynchyca
      Bklynchyca commented
      Editing a comment
      19-1 as well. Poly 5/22, met BI 6/6. They have spoken to 5 people on my behalf so far. Still at 63%

• cam04
      cam04 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bklynchyca have you heard anything yet?

• Bklynchyca
      Bklynchyca commented
      Editing a comment
      19-1. Reg Hire (DMV)
      Yes, so the BI is completed. app says 75%. I got an email from a recruiter with info packets on the academy and what to study. However, I haven't heard anything else. I haven't taken a drug test either. I emailed HR for a status and called and was told the same thing, that no info can be given while the whole application is under final review. Just have to wait.....

• I checked CASS a couple days ago and my application is no longer there. This is after my background check was sent to OPR and while my medical is being reviewed. Anyone have a similar experience and/or know why this would be ?

Comment

• Has anyone used this as a stepping stone to get an 1811 job? FBI, DEA, ICE, SS etc?

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hundreds, if not thousands have used OFO and the legacy positions as a stepping stone into 1811 positions.

• Talonderiel
        Talonderiel commented
        Editing a comment
        silvas006, I have two friends from the service that have done exactly that. Started with CBPO and then moved on to HSI.

• silvas006
        silvas006 commented
        Editing a comment
        Talonderiel Do you know how long they were in CBPO before moving to HSI? That's what I hope to do.

• Talonderiel
        Talonderiel commented
        Editing a comment
        silvas006, one was with AMO for 7 years and the other was a CBPO for 3 years..... The one with AMO stayed a little longer because he was enjoying driving boats and riding helicopters/planes. :P

• So I just got an email that I need to have an updated medical form for my application. I’m still waiting on my results for the drug test to get back. This is the last step in my application. Does this mean that I will be getting the call here soon?

Comment

• bonds525
        bonds525 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup you just have to re certify your medical
        It’s like a few questions asking if anything has changed since your medical. I would suggest saying no unless you want to be delayed. You will get an email referring you to TSU then the call.

• Gs5183
        Gs5183 commented
        Editing a comment
        I did not receive the tsu email I just got the call. Once they email you back saying your medical is all clear they should call you any day now.

• Elgin_87
        Elgin_87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gs5183 even if your BI have not contacted you yet?

• Hopejoy thank you sir
      USMC-6322 Comm/Nav Tech
      Oorah!

Comment

• It's been over 3 weeks since I submitted my eqip. It's still with hrm under review. Is that normal? I've never seen it take that long before. Just curious.

Comment

• cam04
          cam04 commented
          Editing a comment
          My polygraph was scheduled 3 months after submitting mine

• SmokeScreen07
          SmokeScreen07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hal29 Mine took 4 and a half months before they kicked it back, then another month before it was released to OPR

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          I reapplied. I've already done medical, pft, si, poly and met investigator. Not sure if I'll meet with one again. But I've never seen equip take this long with hrm. Not even sent to opr.

• To anyone that has graduated from the academy*
        i am curious,
        i know part of the fitness test is 24pushups in 1 min

what I want to know is, do they make you use a block to press your chest on when you come down, like they do during the preemployment fitness test? Or they don’t make you use one? Thanks

Comment

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Its exactly like the PFT2. You have to use the block, only way to keep the test somewhat objective.

• Mike2686
          Mike2686 commented
          Editing a comment
          That’s good to know. Do they evaluate you when you arrive? And test you through out? Or is it just the one test at the end?

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe they still do the test 3 times before you graduate, the last one being the only one that matters(assuming you have no pride or dignity). Its the only one that counts.

• douglasgene1
          douglasgene1 commented
          Editing a comment
          You take 3 pt test, the 3rd one is the only one that matters to pass. With that being said don’t be the guy or girl who can’t pass the pt test in general.

• Can anyone tell me please approximately how long does it take to receive the results or update on CASS of the polygraph?

Comment

• cam04
          cam04 commented
          Editing a comment
          David1984 my examiner was emailing with someone from QC before our session was over to see if they needed more from me as to a longer session or a 2nd appointment. But they emailed her right back and said I was good to go.

• Hopejoy
          Hopejoy commented
          Editing a comment
          In this case you should expect the QC email of a pass or a retake.

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          cam04 I don’t believe mine did that or maybe he did when he gave small breaks. But my session wasn’t that long compared to others. I guess I’ll just keep waiting and praying for the best. Thank you

• JPOL
          JPOL commented
          Editing a comment
          My examiner gave me results through email within less than 24 hours from completing it. A few days on CASS. My examiner was also part of CBP, not a third party contractor.

• 18-3. Final offer today. EOD Oct 23 San Luis. Fletc Nov 7 to Mar 23.

One month from polygraph to hire, including background and drug test. SUPER FAST

Comment

• Pica24
          Pica24 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same man I'm 19-3 got Memphis tennesee eod oct 23. Fletc nov 7. Entire process was 6 months for me

• Gs5183
          Gs5183 commented
          Editing a comment
          Same dates for me too, see you FLETC!!

• xknuckles
          xknuckles commented
          Editing a comment
          How did you get hired so quick pica. I’m 19-3 still waiting for poly and the rest

• What do you do for the EOD period and how long do you get to relocate after FLETC?

Comment

• bonds525
          bonds525 commented
          Editing a comment
          ES90 so what you’re saying is that after graduation you start the next day? Do they expect you to find a place to live and move in during the academy? Sounds ridiculous

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Essentially yes, but most people take one or two days after after graduation to get settled. I found a place to live during pre-academy, most people wait until they get back.

• Swsports22
          Swsports22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well after graduation you’re entitled to a travel day

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I meant...^

• I know this has been brought up before... bringing your own boots to academy... must be polishable toe... just purchased the UA Stellar Tactical... light and extremely comfortable

Comment

• bonds525
          bonds525 commented
          Editing a comment
          A lot of people have those, they don’t last long, I got the Danner tachyons

• category631
          category631 commented
          Editing a comment
          bonds525 thanks for the input... 5.11 ATAC 2.0 were a bit heavy... checking out Rocky Mountain also... my friend in corrections swears by them

• After 10 years since I first applied, I finally got THE CALL this week.
        I read most of the posts in here and I know it can be frustrating but if this is your dream, don’t give up.

I gave up for a couple years to start a different career....
        then I reapplied and
        I failed the entry exam, then I would pass the entry exam and fail something else, I could never get it right.

I gave up completely last year and applied to border patrol last year, and was offered a job but I rejected it because it wasn’t what I wanted. I reapplied, failed, reapplied and finally passed everything.

EOD 10/23 in Detroit and FLETC 11/7

Comment

• Swsports22
          Swsports22 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations. I’ll be at fletc 11/12

• Bklynchyca
          Bklynchyca commented
          Editing a comment
          wow, congrats. glad you didn't give up.

• Took my poly over a week ago and I'm starting to get a little anxious. It still says in at 50% and "pending" under polygraph. Some people said it took 2 days for a decision and I was told I'd hear back after about a week. Anyone willing to share how long theirs took to clear?

Comment

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          2 weeks for me.

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          MrCollaz0 I took mine last Monday 6/24 and still waiting for an update also.

• Swsports22
          Swsports22 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was notified within 1 business day. Took it on a Friday morning. Was notified I passed Monday morning

• MrCollaz0
          MrCollaz0 commented
          Editing a comment
          Swsports22 wow that's amazing!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12447 users online. 429 members and 12018 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X