Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in here EOD August 5th to Nogales and FLETC August 23rd?

Comment

• Well I'm officially married and went out of the country for my honeymoon - lets see how many hoops I have to jump through to get my EQIP updated.
      CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
      EQIP - Completed
      Medical Exam - Completed
      Structured Interview - Completed
      Fitness Test - Completed
      Polygraph - TBD

Comment

• ChrisQuirolo
        ChrisQuirolo commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats,
        My e-QIP just got kicked back to me because I didn't correctly list all the countries I visited while on a cruise...

• standtheman
        standtheman commented
        Editing a comment
        corsair, congrats. i also recently got married and travel after submitted equip.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty ty - standtheman did you update yours yet?

• standtheman
        standtheman commented
        Editing a comment
        corsair no. i called the HR and my case manager i think. they told me to update when i meet with BI.

• what happens if you fail the PT test the last time? Are they really strict with PT at FLETC?

Comment

• ES90
        ES90 commented
        Editing a comment
        As others have said, you will be asked to leave or be recycled if you are lucky. There is ZERO excuse to not pass the FGS standards.

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can anyone tell me what is the length that needs to be completed at FLETC. When is the test given as soon as you go to training or at the end of your training? Any feedback is appreciated

• Elgin_87
        Elgin_87 commented
        Editing a comment
        cepstein93 is timed on the track or mapped out?

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The academy is planned out to the T, every minute is accounted for in training 730-1630

• Hi All,
      I have missed 2 "No caller ID" call and I want to ask the if the BI will contact you with a "No Caller ID" number ?
      Do they send you an email?
      Thank you!

Comment

• Nousername1
        Nousername1 commented
        Editing a comment
        My two BIs called from same area code where I reside. I’m 18-6. Still waiting on background to clear after 8 months.

• Hey guys. Just got out of the polygraph and I’ve got a bad feeling. I was very nervous in the beginning and the results were getting sporadic. Later in the drug section I was calm and confident, but was called out for hiding something. I had already divulged some incidentals where I was around people who used marijuana, but never used it myself. He kept asking if I had anything else to say but I maintained my stance and said I have nothing on my mind nor was I hiding anything. We ended there after about 5 or 6 hours. I’m really bummed that the test ended that way, but cautiously optimistic that I might get a retest. I’ve seen others have similar results with the drug section so I know I’m not alone. Hopefully things might work out but I’m still worried.

Comment

• Luckyjack90
        Luckyjack90 commented
        Editing a comment
        fonzi7979 i started as 18-8 VRA, but transferred to a later GS9 VRA announcement.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow 5-6 hours seems extremely long based on what i've seen posted.

• Luckyjack90
        Luckyjack90 commented
        Editing a comment
        corsair well total break time was like 2 hours or more

• standtheman
        standtheman commented
        Editing a comment
        wtf did they ask for 5-6 hours long @[email protected]

• Sitting at 88% with a class date of Sept 4th. Would really like to knock the background investigation out before I go but haven’t even met with an investigator yet.

Comment

• Swsports22
        Swsports22 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did you get the call for your EOD? That’s all I’m waiting for now. Hearing things are being delayed for whatever reasons

• Swsports22 sometime in early May.

Comment

• fonzi7979
        fonzi7979 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats gentlemen what announcement are you in. Just trying to get a feel to when I can expect my polygraph exam appointment.

• Swsports22
        Swsports22 commented
        Editing a comment
        18-7 and 19-8. Sitting at 75%. Been told via email I have been referred to TSU.

• fonzi7979 17-10

Comment

• Just submitted additional paperwork for my medical. Wait time for it to clear ? Im guessing 2 or 3 months ? Longer?

Comment

• David1984
          David1984 commented
          Editing a comment
          JStyleszx for me it took a little less than a month. They don’t send email once completed. You have to check your CASS for the green check mark.

• Hello everyone

CBP and military. Whatever comes first is what I will take. Both jobs have given me great incentives.

I ended up taking the cbp exam in the end of December of 2018. On February of 2019, I received my passing results with a great score. I called CBP and was informed that I am in the process to be called for the -------- polygraph.

My background is extensive so I know I have a while for my background to clear. I am 19-3 TEXAS

Anyone 19-3 with information on anything with the process.??????

Some people in this forum are very disrespectful. Unfortunately my phone was cracked and it took information from text messages and made its own story. I just became aware it posted even without me okaying it.

For those of you here in this wonderful amazing fantastic forum. If you think I am stupid think twice again gentlemen. Thanks for those replies. Ignorance will lead you nowhere.

So I apologize for my text and hope those of you who replied with your arrogance chill out.
        Last edited by Mcabezas; 06-09-2019, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Roninjin
          Roninjin commented
          Editing a comment
          Checkmate, try to read that comment as Eminem or Drake.

• YOUNG718
          YOUNG718 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not today ISIS.

• Evolution81
          Evolution81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Huh?........

• javi87
          javi87 commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re planning on joining the military or CBP.... you know you’ll need thicker skin than this right? Just saying..... you’re in for a surprise which everyone pops up first... why not just join the military from the get go? Last that I remember you speak to a recruiter, take the asvab, go to meps and off you go on your said ship date.....

• Hi, i'm new to this forum... i'm 19-7 applied april 2019 have passed written Test, medical, physical, SI, equip paper work is all on green...50% on app... been waiting for 3 weeks for Polygraph and no email/call yet. I see it will take a few months before I advance. It surprises me to see some people in youtube and other webpages who say it took them a month from start to poly. I'm keeping my hopes up hoping it happens sooner rather than later. I'd appreciate any help with time frames for people who waited for polygraph. Thank you.

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Theres no set time frame as everyones case is different - theres MANY factors that go into this from what I gathered reading over the last several months. My only advice as someone who's waiting, just forget about it and when it shows up it's time. Large majority of people fail the polygraph so put your time and effort into your current job or pursuing other ventures as this is FAR from a guarantee.

The handout we received during our SI stated 12-16 weeks from the date you passed the SI you'd be scheduled for your polygraph. I'm going on week 13 and don't expect to hear until at least end of August. Best of luck on your journey, maybe you'll get a call early.

• ChrisQuirolo
          ChrisQuirolo commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with corsair, I think poly location, duty location, openings available, medical issues, # of factors in your background, (foreign contacts, jobs, education, criminal history, credit, etc.) ALL play into the speed we get THE CALL...

• Anybody from 19-6 getting polygraph yet?

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol - if they did it was pure luck

• Keee562
          Keee562 commented
          Editing a comment
          Man take a long *** min tho

• Got called with offer for BPA, does accepting it close the CBPO application?
        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Swsports22
          Swsports22 commented
          Editing a comment
          A buddy of mine accepted BPA then 3 days later was called for CBPO. He took the BPA tho

• TheChicagoKid1990
          TheChicagoKid1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did the same. Just let them know if you’re still interested in CBPO and they will call back. It’s not uncommon but BPA usually calls first

• Do you have to shave in the academy?

Comment

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Most instructors expect you to be either clean shaven or capable of growing a beard. No in between. Per the grooming standards CBPO's are allowed beards.

• Elgin_87
          Elgin_87 commented
          Editing a comment
          ES90 what is your definition of being "capable of growing a beard." on a serious note that is awesome I was told you had to shave while in the academy.

• ES90
          ES90 commented
          Editing a comment
          ie no patches, thick and luxurious. No stubble with the excuse of "oh I'm growing beard".

• Originally posted by corsair View Post
        Theres no set time frame as everyones case is different - theres MANY factors that go into this from what I gathered reading over the last several months. My only advice as someone who's waiting, just forget about it and when it shows up it's time. Large majority of people fail the polygraph so put your time and effort into your current job or pursuing other ventures as this is FAR from a guarantee.

The handout we received during our SI stated 12-16 weeks from the date you passed the SI you'd be scheduled for your polygraph. I'm going on week 13 and don't expect to hear until at least end of August. Best of luck on your journey, maybe you'll get a call early.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9032 users online. 450 members and 8582 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X