SI Invitation received 5/20 - Scheduled for 6/3
    e-Qip submitted - 5/22
    Application Update to 13% - e-Qip check mark 5/28
    Completed SI - 6/3

Comment

• PA_Ed
      PA_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      Question - how long do the results of the SI take / when will my e-Qip update? Thank you

• jdop7
      jdop7 commented
      Editing a comment
      When I took the SI, I got a verbal pass and CASS updated to the green check mark the next day. The website says that passing results are good for 3 years.

• On Friday I had reached out to headquarters regarding my status as I have done the drug test but had to redo the medical due to it being expired. Today I received an email saying I was referred to the Training and Scheduling Dept for an EOD date. Just now have to wait for that phone call.

Comment

• Swsports22
      Swsports22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Elgin_87. I have met with the BI but it’s not clear. I choose provisional bc I currently hold a secret clearance that was just completed less than a year ago

• Gdelgado0220
      Gdelgado0220 commented
      Editing a comment
      Swsports22 congrats!! After you get referred to TSU you’ll get the call in less than a week. Some people have gotten it a day after, it took me about 3 business days. Hopefully I see you down in FLETC !

• jamoranto
      jamoranto commented
      Editing a comment
      Swsports22 What number did you call?

• Swsports22
      Swsports22 commented
      Editing a comment
      952-857-2927. Have to leave a msg

• Question: I applied for two announcements: one direct hire for the southern border and a regular one for JFK. On CASS app, I’m only seeing one and I don’t know which one it is. How do I find out the status of both? Should both of them show on the app in two different applications? Or just one and counts for both? Please any clarification, thank you!

Comment

• V_AntCBP
      V_AntCBP commented
      Editing a comment
      both should show on CASS. Take a few weeks to show. They should have different Application ID #. You will receive emails with the application IDs, just match with the correct one. B_N

• B_N
      B_N commented
      Editing a comment
      I did received the tentative selection emails for both but some reason only one is showing on cass and I can’t tell which it is.... the direct hire one, should it say direct hire or not?

• Well... I didnt pass my polygraph ladies and gentlemen!! Apparently I was hiding criminal activity... little demoralizing to be honest, but hey that's life! I didn't admit to any activity since I don't have any... but I appreciate everyones help. I have applied to other agencies so I will eventually get in if its meant to be. Its my 2nd time going for this job, so I think its a sign good luck to everyone who applied, I'm sure you'll be fine!
    regards,
    patel1990

Comment

• Talonderiel
      Talonderiel commented
      Editing a comment
      PATEL1990, I'm sorry to hear that.... The important thing is that you told the truth and can sleep with a clear conscience. There are a few kats on here that took them 3 - 5 tries to be picked up. If you have the time/age and this is truly your dream, then keep pursuing it.

Best luck in your future endeavors!

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      Patel1990 just keep positive it will all work out. Sometimes that is a good sign for bigger and better things in the horizon. If you did not age out I would reapply.

• tony12
      tony12 commented
      Editing a comment
      It took me 5 tries. I first apply 2009 and just last week I finish the whole process, waiting on TSU call. I have 2 inconclusive poly and 2 fails. Had to wait 2 years for each of the failures. I have been a fed law enforcement for 5 years now with another agency.

• Swsports22
      Swsports22 commented
      Editing a comment
      tony12, I’m waiting on that call from TSU as well. Hoping this week.

• Just got the call for the drug test tomorrow...... Any tips?! :P
    CBPO 15-6 **3 yr recall w/ Military***
    CBPO (67%)
    Eqip: done
    PFT1: 11/08/2018
    Medical: 10/30/2018
    SI: 12/11/2018
    Poly: 4/15/2019
    Poly 2: 5/22/2019
    Poly 2 Check: 5/30/2019
    Drug Screen: 06/05/2019
    BI (initial email): 06/10/2019
    BI Meet: 06/24/2019
    PFT2: 06/26/2019
    Final Call: 07/08/2019 **turned down for GS9**

CBPO 19-9 (75%)
    Referred: 07/03/2019
    Eqip / Medical / SI / Poly check: 07/09/2019
    PFT1 / Drug Test check: 07/18/2019
    BI check: ??
    Final Call: 08/30/2019 (Gs9 SEA-TAC)
    EOD: 11/15/2019

Comment

• fonzi7979
      fonzi7979 commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s a great call to receive one step closer to the final offer. Good luck. I guess I have a couple of more months to wait for the poly call.

• ChrisQuirolo
      ChrisQuirolo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, don't p-i-s-s hot. LOL

• Do you need to bring a folder along with your resume for the interview?

Comment

• JimmyW777
      JimmyW777 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you have instructions in your email then they will specify what to bring. If not just wear formal business attire and read more about the structured interview at https://www.cbp.gov/careers/car/cbpo-interview. The answer is to your question is no you dont have to bring a resume with a folder.

• If you have instructions in your email then they will specify what to bring. If not just wear formal business attire and read more about the structured interview at https://www.cbp.gov/careers/car/cbpo-interview. The answer is to your question is no you dont have to bring a resume with a folder.

Comment

• Hey everyone. I keep seeing wildly different time frames. Just took the written exam on Saturday. How long should I expect to wait for results?

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        About 1-2 weeks.

• I’m new to this post but I’ve recent taken a poly and was told it was inconclusive . Generally how long does it take to be rescheduled for another one .

Comment

• ChrisQuirolo
        ChrisQuirolo commented
        Editing a comment
        In my experience from BPA 2013. #1 (June) inconclusive, #2 (July) inconclusive, #3 August (fail)...
        Reapplied 2019 for CBPO. Awaiting the poly. Hopefully #4 will go better!!!

• Good afternoon All, I have read and have benefited from the information. I appreciate those who have taken the time to help others in a respectful way. Quick question: Does anyone know if traveling overseas will negatively affect my background investigation process or prompt me to have to update my e-QIP? My e-QIP has been released to OPR.

Comment

• BelleBets
        BelleBets commented
        Editing a comment
        @ChrisQuiloro - I emailed my BI Case Manager. This is the only contact person I know of. I have not received a response yet. Are there any other on options? Thank you for the feedback.

• ChrisQuirolo
        ChrisQuirolo commented
        Editing a comment
        That is probably your best point of contact. I'd definitely give it a few days, they are probably dealing with ALOT of applicants.

• BelleBets
        BelleBets commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Thank you.

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        It wont affect your investigation , you will just have to disclose it. its ok to inform your case manager, by the time you have to start background you will probably have to do a re-certification of EQIP, that will be your time to put this info, as well as when you meet your Background investigator, i traveled last year and that is exactly what happened and what I did. the only thing you have to hope for is that none of the steps falls while you are out.

• Hey guys.. I applied for 19-3 Miami and 19-7 Nogales. Is there any information anybody can share about either of the ports? I’m sitting at 38% still and waiting for my medical to clear, I sent the follow up papers back about two weeks ago.. How long does it take medical to review the follow-up paper work for approval? Also, l’ve worked at TSA for over 6 years and am wondering if I’m even eligible for the incentive for these *** crack locations.. I heard that current federal workers applying to CBP are not eligible for the incentive. Any help will be appreciated!

Comment

• David1984
        David1984 commented
        Editing a comment
        Florida_Man for me it took about a month to clear my medical after I submitted the paperwork requested. Keep checking your CASS because they don’t send an email when you clear.

• Rmalard
        Rmalard commented
        Editing a comment
        fonzi7979. I didnt get a waiver. Its only for those with current poly I think. Sounds about right. Everyone in my class currently took year and a half or more for everything.

• Mreurodance
        Mreurodance commented
        Editing a comment
        fonzi7979 hit me up if you wanna join a WhatsApp group we started with a few guys shooting for jfk on the 19-3 announcement.

• Bca46
        Bca46 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m still waiting for my medical to clear for something that I’m completely healed up on. Medical was in November, requested document submitted a few months later when the eventually asked and still in limbo.

• Reading posts from back to 2017.. So many people begging to rush for a poly just to get hammered by it. It hurts, i’m only 25% in for jfk 19-3 & i expect to get sched poly by Dec 2019. Don’t put all your chips into cbp ! Fdny/Nypd are also great career opportunities .

Comment

• https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/06/04/...port-of-entry/

Shooting in San Ysidro. Human smuggler opens fire at Officers at port...gets killed in the return fire.

Comment

• CBPO GS9 going to Dulles, VA IAD airport wishing to switch to something south. I’ve seen Memphis being offered now and would be interested.

Comment

• CBPO Direct Hire 19-8:

Written Test - 5/6
            Written Test Results - 5/9 (84%)
            Accepted CoE - 5/15
            Completed OnBoarding - 5/15
            Received Applicant ID for eQip - 5/20
            SI Invitation received 5/20 - Scheduled for 6/3
            e-Qip submitted - 5/22
            Application Update to 13% - e-Qip check mark 5/28
            Completed SI - 6/3
            CBP SI NoResults - Passed 6/5
            Fitness Exam Invitation received 6/5 - Unscheduled
            Application Update to 25% - Structured Interview check mark 6/5
            Last edited by PA_Ed; 06-05-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• GlamSquad
              GlamSquad commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey we are in the same position. I just scheduled my fitness today. The only diff is I did my Medical last week and just received notice of additional paperwork needed. Also, my Eqip hasn’t been checked yet. Still sitting at 13%.... Best Wishes

• PA_Ed
              PA_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              GlamSquad - thank you for the well wishes - best of luck to you as well.
              Funny story, I actually completed my medical 10 months ago in a different hiring announcement. It was the first thing I did and bailed after that. Luckily, the medical remains valid and I am using my previous medical for this current CBP DH 19-8 announcement.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6904 users online. 362 members and 6542 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X