Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have over 3 years work experience and I am graduating in 3 weeks with a BA and superior academic achievement. I applied twice and both times did not get GL-7. First application was my mistake. I accidentally stated that I had a BA already instead of a will have one in 9 months. The second application they said the transcripts don’t show my units (even though it was right at the bottom) At the time of application I already had over 120 units.

Comment

• I got off the phone with eQuip support and was told that my provisional clear was accepted and my filed was forwarded to TSU. Has anybody ever got “the call” without being notified that their file was sent to TSU by email?

Comment

• 7878bg
        7878bg commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you call them or vice versa? How long did it take after you passed polygraph to having provisional accepted?

• KevinMO91
        KevinMO91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gdelgado0220 I got hired on a provisional, I didn't call or ask if I got granted a provisional. I got an email 2 weeks after taking poly to schedule drug test. The same day I took the drug test I got an email stating I was placed in TSU, 3 days later I got the "call".

• Gdelgado0220
        Gdelgado0220 commented
        Editing a comment
        7878bg I called them and they didn’t say when the provisional was accepted

KevinMO91 it’s been 3 weeks for me but it got delayed a week because I had to recertify my medical. But it’s all taken care off and updated on cass. I haven’t gotten a email saying I was placed in TSU but that’s what I was verbally told yesterday. I just find it weird that I haven’t gotten a email stating that.
        Last edited by Gdelgado0220; 04-23-2019, 02:19 AM.

• Well, I finally got my poly date. It's next week. However, I got a tentative offer from the Marshals last week. I want that more, but when it comes down to it, I'm going to take whoever gives me a final offer first. I'll worry more about it when the time comes, I'll just focus on the poly for now.

CBPO 19-1 GS-7

Applied- 10/30/18
      Exam- 11/01/18
      NoR- 11/05/18
      TO- 11/09/18
      e-QIP submitted- 11/14/18
      Medical- 11/19/18
      e-QIP released to ORP- 11/20/18
      PFT- 11/26/18
      SI- 12/03/18
      Poly- 5/3/19

Comment

• txm44
        txm44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Your entire process length from start to ur poly date is less time then I have spent just waiting for a poly date...haha I find it amusing. Crazy how inconsistent processes are.

• Maddoxthe13th
        Maddoxthe13th commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m also 19-1 but I’m GS9 at 50% sense early December. Are you a veteran or cop? I’m still waiting on my poly

• Camelbak
        Camelbak commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a vet and was FLEO. However, I just applied under the general announcement. I thought about redoing my application for VRA or DH, but I don't want my application getting slowed down anywhere. So I haven't bothered and probably won't.

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Camel- you’re packet won’t slow down, they will automatically update it

• 18-9 DH

07/16/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
      10/25/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
      12/19/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
      12/20/18 Asked to resubmit E-QIP said mine has lapsed(emailed for update)
      01/29/19 E-QIP submitted to OPR (again)

im at 50% since 07/16/18. Anybody know or can guess why i has to resubmit and if my clock resets in January once it got resubmitted again?

Comment

• Camelbak congrats to receiving your polygraph exam date. It seems like you are moving along the process quickly. Just curious did they call you or did you receive an email? Good luck.

Comment

• Camelbak
          Camelbak commented
          Editing a comment
          I received an email.

• MMatthews its all about the key words from the announcement being in your resume. See what is required to be eligible for a gs9 position and ensure you meet those standards and are in your resume. There are resources on base that will help review your resume for USAJOB apps. It’s a big deal to get hired as a GS 9 vs 5 money wise. I promise you qualify if you’re military and civilian law enforcement like you say you are because I did and I am those things as well.
        Last edited by Krash777; 04-23-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• MMatthews
          MMatthews commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea true at this point in the process I don't want to mess anything up since I'm waiting on poly right now as a DH

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Dfw would be nice. I live in the dfw area.

• Hello,

Does anybody know where I can get a usajobs resume revised? Or have an idea what it should look like?

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          I am willing to supplement $ if someone is willing to revise my resume.

• It's been a week since I took my drug test. I'm in VA and the lab is in CA but I know for a fact it doesn't take this long for a UA. I just know I'm right there looking at the finish line but I'm ready to cross it already.. I want this so much and its driving me nuts I have to wait lol.

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d be itchin to put in my two weeks

• Scrappydoo
          Scrappydoo commented
          Editing a comment
          corsair you aren't the only one lol... it's just frustrating since mentally I've checked out where I literally don't want to be at my job.

• Ak47operator
          Ak47operator commented
          Editing a comment
          How long after the BI is submitted did you get the call for the drug test? Scrappydoo

• Well during the process I'll be getting married so hopefully I can be the go to contact if everything works out.

Just got off the phone with a representative from CBP, she added a note to my file and I believe sent a request up regarding me getting married. I wanted to be as proactive as I could be regarding changes to my EQIP - now that its in OPR's hands I'm not sure when I'll be able to make changes. From what I understand assuming I pass the polygraph I believe it gets released back to me prior to meeting the BI.

I made reference in the notes of my EQIP about that and being out of the country for my honeymoon.

When I’m scheduled for the polygraph does the administrator ask if anything’s changed since youve filled out the form?
        Last edited by corsair; 04-23-2019, 10:39 AM.
        CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
        EQIP - Completed
        Medical Exam - Completed
        Structured Interview - Completed
        Fitness Test - Completed

Comment

• standtheman
          standtheman commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey corsair. congrats for staying away from SINGLE lol. i also got married after i applied and during the process. I called them and they said just remember to mention that to your BI and you will be fine.

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats standtheman, it sure made picking my port of choice much easier. That’s good to know - I’ll be sure to let everyone know that I have to meet with.

• Hey guys, I was disqualified for CBPO due to color vision, I submitted a waiver around 10 weeks ago (I think) my background finished 4 weeks ago (cleared), and today I got the call for my drug test (tomorrow)... I looked at my app I'm still 68% and medical is still not cleared... Anybody experience something like this? I have been in the process for 1 year and almost 9 months

Comment

• SmokeScreen07
          SmokeScreen07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Alexr3496 When were you notified of the medical DQ?. It could just be taking them awhile to update the system. Either way your case is one of the weirdest I've heard.

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          You’re DQ’d but scheduled for a drug test - what?

• SmokeScreen07
        Yeah I got the letter Jan 29 then submitted the waiver the day after.

corsair
        ​​​​​​​Yup and I got contact 6 weeks after the medical disqualified letter from my background investigator and then cleared it as well.

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          I’d call your case manager or the hiring center ASAP

• SmokeScreen07
          SmokeScreen07 commented
          Editing a comment
          Alexr3496 I meant when did you get the official word, that your waiver was denied; vs when you were notified to take the drug test. Either way I would show up to the drug test and see what happens.

• Did my drug test and got a call from BPA to EOD July 15. Really hoping for CBP to call my cass for them is at 63% still and I already have dates for BPA lol kind of annoying but not too concerned. Anyone have a similar issue?

Comment

• Deleted...
          Last edited by Hopejoy; 05-05-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the Baltimore Port is Airport or Baltimore Harbor? Both?
            I applied and was accepted for GS-9, will this be faster than 5-7 or its all still super slow?

Comment

• corsair it seems like your moving quickly through the hiring process. Are you looking to get into JFK as your choice of port. I’m in 19-2 announcement I am awaiting to have my poly scheduled from what I have been reading on this forum there is no rhyme or reason who gets called first regardless of which announcement you are in. I wish the best for all of us through this long process.

Comment

• corsair
                corsair commented
                Editing a comment
                Newark for me - beginning stages moved quick only because my current job is extremely flexible so I scheduled all my stuff ASAP. I have a feeling I’m going to be waiting awhile unless luck is on my side.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6082 users online. 195 members and 5887 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X