Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I was disqualified for CBPO due to color vision, I submitted a waiver around 10 weeks ago (I think) my background finished 4 weeks ago (cleared), and today I got the call for my drug test (tomorrow)... I looked at my app I'm still 68% and medical is still not cleared... Anybody experience something like this? I have been in the process for 1 year and almost 9 months

Comment

• SmokeScreen07
      SmokeScreen07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Alexr3496 When were you notified of the medical DQ?. It could just be taking them awhile to update the system. Either way your case is one of the weirdest I've heard.

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re DQ’d but scheduled for a drug test - what?

• SmokeScreen07
    Yeah I got the letter Jan 29 then submitted the waiver the day after.

corsair
    ​​​​​​​Yup and I got contact 6 weeks after the medical disqualified letter from my background investigator and then cleared it as well.

Comment

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d call your case manager or the hiring center ASAP

• SmokeScreen07
      SmokeScreen07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Alexr3496 I meant when did you get the official word, that your waiver was denied; vs when you were notified to take the drug test. Either way I would show up to the drug test and see what happens.

• Did my drug test and got a call from BPA to EOD July 15. Really hoping for CBP to call my cass for them is at 63% still and I already have dates for BPA lol kind of annoying but not too concerned. Anyone have a similar issue?

Comment

• Deleted...
      Last edited by Hopejoy; 05-05-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the Baltimore Port is Airport or Baltimore Harbor? Both?
        I applied and was accepted for GS-9, will this be faster than 5-7 or its all still super slow?

Comment

• corsair it seems like your moving quickly through the hiring process. Are you looking to get into JFK as your choice of port. I’m in 19-2 announcement I am awaiting to have my poly scheduled from what I have been reading on this forum there is no rhyme or reason who gets called first regardless of which announcement you are in. I wish the best for all of us through this long process.

Comment

• corsair
            corsair commented
            Editing a comment
            Newark for me - beginning stages moved quick only because my current job is extremely flexible so I scheduled all my stuff ASAP. I have a feeling I’m going to be waiting awhile unless luck is on my side.

• corsair call what you want always better to be lucky than good in these circumstances. I have to say being persistence with providing everything in a timely manner can only help. I see that if there was no govt shutdown the poly scheduling would happen sooner rather than later but from what I can see the minimum time most recently has been 5 mos from initial application process. Looks like August the earliest and latest by October. Once again we all need to be patient and proactive to get through it.

Comment

• SmokeScreen07
            ​​​​​​​i submitted my additional paperwork Aug last year... was told that I did not meet the requirements, and if I wanted I can submit a waiver Jan 29. I got the call for my drug test yesterday, I'm currently on my way to do it.

Comment

• SmokeScreen07
              SmokeScreen07 commented
              Editing a comment
              Alexr3496 Do it to it. You might have been granted the waiver then. I can't seem them calling you for the drug test if you were DQ'ed

• Took polygraph today in Jacksonville,Fl. Went well until the end where he said I basically failed some parts of it, and he wanted me to admit to something that I’ve never done. I was honest and truthful in every aspect; never done drugs in my life; etc. I hope this was a scare tactic and not a failure. I stuck to my story and didn’t budge when he wanted me to disclose something else. He asked if I would be ok with coming for more testing. Has anybody else experienced this during their examination?

Comment

• jamoranto
              jamoranto commented
              Editing a comment
              My examiner told me there were a couple sections In Question. The quality team will make the final determination. She also asked if I would be willing to take a 2nd poly if needed. I said yes. 3 days later, the examiner emailed me stating quality deemed that I passed.

• 7878bg
              7878bg commented
              Editing a comment
              MrAce lol I hope your right!

• Evolution81
              Evolution81 commented
              Editing a comment
              they usually tell you if you passed verbally right there...and they have to tell everyone if asked to come back will you come back

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              7878bg , I'm still hoping mine was cleared and they were just testing my willingness to come back :P

• 19-3 DH GS9

Took my poly today in San Pedro, Ca , and got a verbal pass from my polygrapher. But he said quality control needs to find the same thing when they look at it is that normal ?

Comment

• standtheman
              standtheman commented
              Editing a comment
              @Jas423323.. what ?!!?!!!? i am also 19-3 and i am still waiting for my medical to clear up... and u already done with Poly ? !!!!!!!

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              Jas423323 , that's normal.... QC said they needed to see something else. So I'm redoing mine now. Just gotta' wait a month for it lol.

• Jas423323
              Jas423323 commented
              Editing a comment
              David1984 are you Direct hire?

• javi87
              javi87 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’m 19-2 and I had recertified my eQIP early this month. Still waiting on a poly schedule. What was your experience with that Jas423323? Also, did you go to Long Beach for your SI? I’m in LA as well and going for LAX. How was your poly experience? You can DM me

• David1984 no I am not Prior military it could be The Location I applied to is super short on officers I was talking to an officer the other day and he said the staffing at LAX is worse than San Ysidro.
            also check Your missed calls my polygraph scheduler called and I didn’t notice it for a couple days at first

Comment

• standtheman
              standtheman commented
              Editing a comment
              Jas423323, I am 19-3 and looking for LAX as well and since you said LAX staffing is bad. like how bad and what do you mean is bad just want to know a head LOL

• Ladies and Gentleman I’m also in 19-2 announcement as well I am just awaiting for the poly exam date. I guess because I’m in NY may take a bit longer especially for those of us looking to be at the airport for customs rather than the border entry points up could take longer. I’m not sure I am hoping to hear from anyone else that is on the same boat as I am.

Comment

• corsair
              corsair commented
              Editing a comment
              19-4 for Newark - applied end of Jan, I'm cool with poly somewhere Aug-October I'm in no rush.

• House2560
              House2560 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm 19-1 for JFK just passed medical and waiting for poly now. applied in November.
              Last edited by House2560; 04-25-2019, 12:03 PM.

• MMatthews
              MMatthews commented
              Editing a comment
              19-6 applied March waiting on poly looking to make my way to Nogales AZ

• Jas423323 fonzi7979 that could be a strong possibility. Unfortunately I have not received any unknown phone calls recently. I’m really going to see if I should switch my location to LAX, I do have my sister who lives there. I too chose to work at an airport in south Florida.

Comment

• standtheman The officer said the staffing at lax is worse than san ysidro

Comment

• David1984 its worth a shot doesn’t hurt to ask. I’m amazed how some announcements after 19-2 applicants in 19-3, 19-4 are already processing their polygraph exam and then you have later announcements and they are in limbo. Go figure no rhyme no reason I guess.

Comment

• David1984
                David1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                fonzi7979 yea I know what you mean. But I think I’m some of those cases they applied for DH and VRA. I’m just guessing here. We just got to take it for what it is and take it day by day and hope for our time is soon.

• MMatthews
                MMatthews commented
                Editing a comment
                I’m 19-6 DH waiting on a poly date on the app they have it as they received my app on April 1 when I applied March 7. I also heard there was a fast track process opening up on May 1 for CBPO.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8199 users online. 362 members and 7837 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X