Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got called for the drug test. The cass app shows me at 75% for BPA and still 63% for CBP. Hoping to get offered CBP in Chicago. Anyone else apply for both?

Comment

• DMC1988
      DMC1988 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. How long did it take for background to clear?

• TheChicagoKid1990
      TheChicagoKid1990 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. A little over 3 weeks. Wasn't too bad. Now waiting to hear the dates and which position. I'm excited

• DMC1988
      DMC1988 commented
      Editing a comment
      I can only imagine your excitement after such a long process. Good luck man!

• Talonderiel
      Talonderiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, @TheChicagoKid1990 !!! May you get what you truly want!! It is well worth the wait.

• 17-10 Finally got the call. EOD is August 30th for Grand Portage Minnesota. Academy date September 17th-January 30th.
    25% incentive to go to that port that I put down for when I applied.
    Will the app update with my drug test results since I’ve got the call or will it stay at 75% the whole time? I took the drug test last week

Comment

• Scrappydoo
      Scrappydoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!!!!

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      who cares about the damn app youre finished!.....i was 17-10 too.... got my eod 2 months ago

• ncavazos
      ncavazos commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations! Im 17-11 and still waiting. Hopfully all ends well for me too. Good luck and congratulations once again!

• Talonderiel
      Talonderiel commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats, JDalhoff !!! I think the app can be left in your memories now. :P Enjoy the new career!

• JDalhoff congrats classmate! See you there.

Comment

• nhb_zoey they didn’t give me many options because I applied for a specific port. They just told me their critical ports in Arizona and Cali and then told me the port I selected is available and I accepted.

Comment

• Ok question. So I am really confused. I applied again. And today I got an email from usajobs to sign some forms. One was for of-306. On usajobs in now says selected. You have been offered this job. I had to go through usaonboarding. What does this mean? I never had to do that before.

Comment

• dannyboy33
          dannyboy33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I reapplied from 18-3 to 18-13 I had to do the exact same thing (sign the two forms). My app also said "selected". This was back in September 2018. I completed everything except the Background and Poly and still waiting. I was concerned because I haven't heard anything since my Poly Pass in August 2018 and thought maybe it was a glitch saying I was selected and they forgot about me but I called and they said my application is still active. I'm still weary about that though.... Its so odd that I haven't started the field portion of my background yet.

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Found out its just a new process.

• AgentNitro
          AgentNitro commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, doesn't mean you were selected. They should've stayed with their previous terminology "referred". You're only selected if you successfully pass all stages of the hiring process and a vacancy exists.

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah I agree, not a fan of this new process. Being "selected'. (You are offered a job) is so misleading.

• Disappointing news. Smh I applied and passed the entrance exam only to get an email stating I’m ineligible for a gs-5 & a gs-7. I’m a full time junior yr college student with a 3.0 and I work 30-40 hours per week.

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          Anthony, likely in a year or so, I have 75/120 credits and it stated your work experience and education must equal 100% 18/36 75/120 is over 100%. What problems have you had?
          Last edited by Mike_lowrey; 04-22-2019, 01:11 PM.

• Mike_lowrey
          Mike_lowrey commented
          Editing a comment
          How long is is passing exam score valid ?

• MMatthews
          MMatthews commented
          Editing a comment
          Crazy I’ve been in the military with a TS/SCI I’ve had my degree since 2015 and only got offered a gs5 slot

• AgentNitro
          AgentNitro commented
          Editing a comment
          MMatthews - They can refer you for any grade that you selected you're willing to accept. Had you not applied for the GS-5, they'd use the rating criteria for the GS-7 or GS-9 to see if you qualify. You can reapply if you don't want the 5.

• I have over 3 years work experience and I am graduating in 3 weeks with a BA and superior academic achievement. I applied twice and both times did not get GL-7. First application was my mistake. I accidentally stated that I had a BA already instead of a will have one in 9 months. The second application they said the transcripts don’t show my units (even though it was right at the bottom) At the time of application I already had over 120 units.

Comment

• I got off the phone with eQuip support and was told that my provisional clear was accepted and my filed was forwarded to TSU. Has anybody ever got “the call” without being notified that their file was sent to TSU by email?

Comment

• 7878bg
            7878bg commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you call them or vice versa? How long did it take after you passed polygraph to having provisional accepted?

• KevinMO91
            KevinMO91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Gdelgado0220 I got hired on a provisional, I didn't call or ask if I got granted a provisional. I got an email 2 weeks after taking poly to schedule drug test. The same day I took the drug test I got an email stating I was placed in TSU, 3 days later I got the "call".

• Gdelgado0220
            Gdelgado0220 commented
            Editing a comment
            7878bg I called them and they didn’t say when the provisional was accepted

KevinMO91 it’s been 3 weeks for me but it got delayed a week because I had to recertify my medical. But it’s all taken care off and updated on cass. I haven’t gotten a email saying I was placed in TSU but that’s what I was verbally told yesterday. I just find it weird that I haven’t gotten a email stating that.
            Last edited by Gdelgado0220; 04-23-2019, 02:19 AM.

• Well, I finally got my poly date. It's next week. However, I got a tentative offer from the Marshals last week. I want that more, but when it comes down to it, I'm going to take whoever gives me a final offer first. I'll worry more about it when the time comes, I'll just focus on the poly for now.

CBPO 19-1 GS-7

Applied- 10/30/18
          Exam- 11/01/18
          NoR- 11/05/18
          TO- 11/09/18
          e-QIP submitted- 11/14/18
          Medical- 11/19/18
          e-QIP released to ORP- 11/20/18
          PFT- 11/26/18
          SI- 12/03/18
          Poly- 5/3/19

Comment

• txm44
            txm44 commented
            Editing a comment
            Your entire process length from start to ur poly date is less time then I have spent just waiting for a poly date...haha I find it amusing. Crazy how inconsistent processes are.

• Maddoxthe13th
            Maddoxthe13th commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m also 19-1 but I’m GS9 at 50% sense early December. Are you a veteran or cop? I’m still waiting on my poly

• Camelbak
            Camelbak commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a vet and was FLEO. However, I just applied under the general announcement. I thought about redoing my application for VRA or DH, but I don't want my application getting slowed down anywhere. So I haven't bothered and probably won't.

• douglasgene1
            douglasgene1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Camel- you’re packet won’t slow down, they will automatically update it

• 18-9 DH

07/16/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
          10/25/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
          12/19/18 E-QIP submitted to OPR (emailed for update)
          12/20/18 Asked to resubmit E-QIP said mine has lapsed(emailed for update)
          01/29/19 E-QIP submitted to OPR (again)

im at 50% since 07/16/18. Anybody know or can guess why i has to resubmit and if my clock resets in January once it got resubmitted again?

Comment

• Camelbak congrats to receiving your polygraph exam date. It seems like you are moving along the process quickly. Just curious did they call you or did you receive an email? Good luck.

Comment

• Camelbak
              Camelbak commented
              Editing a comment
              I received an email.

• MMatthews its all about the key words from the announcement being in your resume. See what is required to be eligible for a gs9 position and ensure you meet those standards and are in your resume. There are resources on base that will help review your resume for USAJOB apps. It’s a big deal to get hired as a GS 9 vs 5 money wise. I promise you qualify if you’re military and civilian law enforcement like you say you are because I did and I am those things as well.
            Last edited by Krash777; 04-23-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• MMatthews
              MMatthews commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea true at this point in the process I don't want to mess anything up since I'm waiting on poly right now as a DH

• Hal29
              Hal29 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dfw would be nice. I live in the dfw area.

• Hello,

Does anybody know where I can get a usajobs resume revised? Or have an idea what it should look like?

Comment

• Mike_lowrey
              Mike_lowrey commented
              Editing a comment
              I am willing to supplement $ if someone is willing to revise my resume.

• It's been a week since I took my drug test. I'm in VA and the lab is in CA but I know for a fact it doesn't take this long for a UA. I just know I'm right there looking at the finish line but I'm ready to cross it already.. I want this so much and its driving me nuts I have to wait lol.

Comment

• corsair
              corsair commented
              Editing a comment
              I’d be itchin to put in my two weeks

• Scrappydoo
              Scrappydoo commented
              Editing a comment
              corsair you aren't the only one lol... it's just frustrating since mentally I've checked out where I literally don't want to be at my job.

• Ak47operator
              Ak47operator commented
              Editing a comment
              How long after the BI is submitted did you get the call for the drug test? Scrappydoo

• Well during the process I'll be getting married so hopefully I can be the go to contact if everything works out.

Just got off the phone with a representative from CBP, she added a note to my file and I believe sent a request up regarding me getting married. I wanted to be as proactive as I could be regarding changes to my EQIP - now that its in OPR's hands I'm not sure when I'll be able to make changes. From what I understand assuming I pass the polygraph I believe it gets released back to me prior to meeting the BI.

I made reference in the notes of my EQIP about that and being out of the country for my honeymoon.

When I’m scheduled for the polygraph does the administrator ask if anything’s changed since youve filled out the form?
            Last edited by corsair; 04-23-2019, 10:39 AM.
            CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
            EQIP - Completed
            Medical Exam - Completed
            Structured Interview - Completed
            Fitness Test - Completed
            Polygraph - TBD

Comment

• standtheman
              standtheman commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey corsair. congrats for staying away from SINGLE lol. i also got married after i applied and during the process. I called them and they said just remember to mention that to your BI and you will be fine.

• corsair
              corsair commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats standtheman, it sure made picking my port of choice much easier. That’s good to know - I’ll be sure to let everyone know that I have to meet with.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9412 users online. 476 members and 8936 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X