Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations! You have been referred to the Training and Scheduling Unit. Once we reach your name and have an available vacancy we will contact you. The offer is based on operational need determined by the Agency.

Comment

• Yeah but weird because I haven’t met with an investigator yet and just had my drug test yesterday

Comment

• DMC1988
      DMC1988 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. U were probably granted a provisional, you said u had opted for it.

• Scrappydoo
      Scrappydoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I took my drug test yesterday I haven't received my email yet.... hahaha so jealous but I know everything is coming soon so no biggie... might even be in the same class..

• Anyone with past drug use, did everything go smoothly?
    smoked some pot here and there in high school never an everyday thing. Probably can count the amount of times on my 2 hands. Stopped for a few years then smoked again like 2-3 times 4 years ago. Havent touched it since and done with it.

Comment

• Julia1996
      Julia1996 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops, I put down on my background that last time I smoked was a year ago, will that disqualify me during the poly?

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      It probably will. Better off asking them to kick your equip back to you for corrections.

• Anthony_525
      Anthony_525 commented
      Editing a comment
      @julia1996

How do you accidentally do that? Unfortunately, you will most likely be disqualified before you even get to the polygraph. You can try to make a correction but they will might view you as a liar.

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      Something similar happened to me - I missed the federal law trumps state law part of the drug portion so I had my EQIP kick backed so I could correct it. You need to do this ASAP.

• Has anyone here gotten married during the process ?? I’m assuming if all goes well after polygraph they release my EQIP back for changes ?

Im no where near getting scheduled for the poly but I want to prepare for what I’d have to do.
    CBPO 19-4 - Switched to 19-8

CASS APP-50%
    EQIP - Completed
    Medical Exam - Completed
    Structured Interview - Completed
    Fitness Test - Completed

Comment

• Does anyone know if cass will update with a new application or will I have to make a new one. and will my si and poly transfer over. Got my nor yesterday.

Comment

• mobyfish
        mobyfish commented
        Editing a comment
        It will update once your new applicant ID is in the system.

• Soooo.... I got hit by the QC roadblock. Gotta do a 2nd Poly on May 20th.

Is it sad I'm actually looking forward to talking with my Poligrapher again? Dude had an interesting story and professional history.
      CBPO 15-6 **3 yr recall w/ Military***
      CBPO (67%)
      Eqip: done
      PFT1: 11/08/2018
      Medical: 10/30/2018
      SI: 12/11/2018
      Poly: 4/15/2019
      Poly 2: 5/22/2019
      Poly 2 Check: 5/30/2019
      Drug Screen: 06/05/2019
      BI (initial email): 06/10/2019
      BI Meet: 06/24/2019
      PFT2: 06/26/2019
      Final Call: 07/08/2019 **turned down for GS9**

CBPO 19-9 (75%)
      Referred: 07/03/2019
      Eqip / Medical / SI / Poly check: 07/09/2019
      PFT1 / Drug Test check: 07/18/2019
      BI check: ??
      Final Call: 08/30/2019 (Gs9 SEA-TAC)
      EOD: 11/15/2019

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        You're moving pretty quick through the process too - best of luck with rd 2

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Becareful what you wish for. 2nd exam is much easier but usually it isn't with the same examiner.

• Talonderiel
        Talonderiel commented
        Editing a comment
        corsair, thank you! Anything that gets me out of my Hospital Security job (dead end job) and into a real career.

Hal29, I will heed your warning. It's the same examiner contacting me and setting up the appointment. So we'll see. I'm not worried about the Poly anymore. I'm just telling the truth and letting the cards lay where they do.

I have 4 different COAs based on poly outcomes. I'm hoping for everything favorable, if not then Local LEO. If that poly fails too, then it's either back to school to be a PA or push to switch to Active Duty Navy and leave the Reserves. We will see what God has in store for me!

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh you should be good. Probably the same examiner then. Where you taken it?

• What does the Fitness test entail? On the cbp website it just says the pushups, sit-ups, and step test. Going through to the fitness readiness guide it says the test would have all the above plus a side step and a lift lower. Which of the two is it?

Comment

• Thinkmango
        Thinkmango commented
        Editing a comment
        It's just sit-ups , push-ups and the step up. They got rid of the side step and lift lower.

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup just pushups, sit-ups, and the step test.

• Scrappydoo would be cool, good luck.

Comment

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Still waiting for the email or call today makes 3 days since I took my drug test.

• Sc7
        Sc7 commented
        Editing a comment
        check your cbp app for drug test. you might not get an email. i did my drug test last month and i never received an email but 1 to 2 week after taking it i got check mark on the cbp app

• 19-1 here sitting at 63 percent on cass ! Submitted finger prints about a week ago. Background is in progress and have not met with BI OR scheduled a drug test date ?? Anyone near the same cass percentage or steps competed ?

Passed medical
      fitness passed
      equip is green
      poly passed
      structured passed

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Geez must be nice to move through the steps that fast

• pnw360
        pnw360 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm 19-1 sitting at 50%. Still waiting to schedule my poly. Passed my SI 11/18 and medical 12/18

• nhb_zoey
        nhb_zoey commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m 18-9 DH at 50% I had to submit my e-qip twice, so my file got sent to OPM on June 2018, then again January 2019. So let’s hope I don’t get to wait another year almost... also I reapplies to a regular announcement

• Any one got an EOD yet?
      Any one from 17-11?
      Last edited by JonRob; 04-17-2019, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• jamoranto
        jamoranto commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m 17-11.

Took poly almost 4 weeks ago and passed. Still waiting for BI and Drug test.
        What about you?

• Evolution81
        Evolution81 commented
        Editing a comment
        17/10 eod next month

• Where all the 18-9s at? Passed my SI end of August. Still waiting for Polly

Comment

• SimpleLifeCA
        SimpleLifeCA commented
        Editing a comment
        same here 18-9. Stuck at medical review. Did you passed your medical?

• CAL0231
        CAL0231 commented
        Editing a comment
        Passed my poly in Feb, met the BI early March. Waiting on that to clear up.

• nhb_zoey
        nhb_zoey commented
        Editing a comment
        18-9 at 50%, my BI was submitted and I’ve had change in BI twice already, I’m assuming one quit during the shutdown? Idk.

• Steve40
        Steve40 commented
        Editing a comment
        18-9 here stuck on medical...bleh

• I got the call this morning and picked my port. They’re calling me back tomorrow to give me my dates because I needed to think about them first! What a relief!

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you provisional or not?

• pnw360
        pnw360 commented
        Editing a comment
        Did they give you a lot of options for ports?

• Scrappydoo
        Scrappydoo commented
        Editing a comment
        Niiiice congratulations... what port you pick?

• nhb_zoey
        nhb_zoey commented
        Editing a comment
        What ports did they offer?

• I assume so but they never told me I was.

Comment

• Anybody at the academy know the take home pay for gs9?

Comment

• corsair
          corsair commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't that an impossible question to answer as its all circumstantial

• KevinMO91
          KevinMO91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Pay depends on the area, GS-09 pay isn't a flat pay across the board. Locality pay for certain area's are higher then others use this website to input the state and county along with the GS level and it will tell you your base pay.

https://www.federalpay.org/gs/calculator

• corsair I wouldn’t think so because I believe you are at base pay with no incentives while at the academy. So all gs9’s will be the same etc. but I don’t know so that’s why I’m asking. Nice think is that I’ll be collecting GI Bill while I’m there too if about $1300 a month.

Comment

• merlin436
          merlin436 commented
          Editing a comment
          There is locality pay. That follows a person to the academy and that could mean the difference of thousands of dollars yearly...or hundreds per pay check.

Plus, there's options like insurance deductions, retirement contributions and other personal choices that will ultimately affect take-home pay.

• MMatthews
          MMatthews commented
          Editing a comment
          You know you don’t receive GI benefits while in the academy right.??

• mobyfish
          mobyfish commented
          Editing a comment
          MMatthews you can use your GI Bill for OJt during the academy and post academy.

• douglasgene1
          douglasgene1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Matt yes u can cause I’m getting mine and I’m at the academy

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7725 users online. 360 members and 7365 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X