Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** is actually moving! I have my drug test scheduled for tomorrow. Hopefully I get the provisional clearance so I don’t have to wait for the BI to be done.

Comment

• DMC1988
      DMC1988 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. When did you meet with the Backgroung Investigator?

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      you signed a provisional? where is your background/investigator field portion step?

• 19-5 medical done today 4/15. Fitness test tomorrow 4/16.

Comment

• nonotnow
      nonotnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you do your SI yet? I'm from 19-5 too, finished both medical and fitness.

• corsair
      corsair commented
      Editing a comment
      Hows the practice coming along for the step test? I'm sure you're going to crush it.

• 19-6 applied March 4, 2019 GS9 no VRA or Direct Hire
    Finished Medical, PFT1 and SI
    Now the waiting game begins

Comment

• Hello guys,

Today I was emailed from IA-HQ-Contractors which OPR. They sent me a letter with a proposal to remove the tentative offer due to family personal conduct. Immediate family members have a criminal history and this is the reason for this proposal. I had to write a letter to explain how it’s against my beliefs and values and explaining each case. I know this is rare but has this issue came up for anyone? Thanks
      18-4 CBPO-CASS 63%

01/22/18- Applied
      02/17/18- Entrance Exam
      02/22/18- NOR
      03/13/18- e-QIP submitted
      03/26/2018- Medical Exam
      04/05/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/12/2018- Fitness Exam
      04/13/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/26/18- BI Packet Sent to OPR
      06/06/18- SI
      06/07/18- SI NOR (Pass)
      11/02/18- Polygraph
      11/07/18- Polygraph NOR (Pass)

In-Progress-BI
      In-Progress- Drug Examination
      Not Applicable- Fitness Exam 2
      Pending- Final Offer

Comment

• corsair
        corsair commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow thats the first time I saw this - thanks for posting this information, I'm sure it will come up for someone down the road.

• Evolution81
        Evolution81 commented
        Editing a comment
        ill tell you like this..you better either consult a lawyer or someone who has had experience with writing a response to this type of NOPA...if this job matters to you of course

• Nieto2588
        Nieto2588 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't involve a lawyer unless it's very convoluted and seems unlikely to overcome. NOPA's are extremely common, although most have to do with prior polygraph results. As long as you're able to articulate why they shouldn't believe you pose a risk to national security through these associates, you should be good to go. If you have a criminal history or other circumstances that strengthen the case against you, it'll be much harder to absolve.

Check out the link below. It goes into exactly what the adjudicator considers when determining the outcome of your BI. Good luck.

https://www.policelawblog.com/files/...irective-4.pdf
        Last edited by Nieto2588; 04-16-2019, 03:03 AM.

• Danieldv9
        Danieldv9 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, 18-1 here and just wanted to say i had a very similar situation and also had to write a letter. That email was sent to me after my poly, and about three weeks later i was contacted by a BI to start my background so i assume they were satisfied with my answer. Did you already meet your BI?

• DMC1988 i haven’t yet

Comment

• I did sign a provisional but have not met or heard from any investigator. I just had my poly last Wednesday.

Comment

• OKCsparrow mine was less than two somehow.

Comment

• Well I’m fairly confident having held a TS in the military and my sheriffs office background my BI will be just fine. It’s the same agency investigating my background as my TS.

Comment

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              You'd think with an adjudicated clearance that they would speed along the BI for us Vets lol .... At least I'm hoping as mine just got adjudicated in March 2018. So not much has changed. But we shall see! :P

• SI went fairly quick today. Officer hinted that if the interview goes quickly, it’s usually a good sign. Told me a 6 month wait for polygraph

Comment

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              That's fairly accurate of a wait time unless you apply to BPA too. Welcome to the hurry up and wait game. :P

• Just had my poly today. Was about 3.5 hours total. I actually really like this polygraph compared to the local LEO ones that I've done (and am about to do again in a week). It was fairly straight forward and the Polygrapher was awesome! He was a little soft spoken, but I can deal with that :P

I was told that he didn't see any issues with it but the final answer always lays with QC. Dude had an awesome background story as an Army Vet.

CBPO 19-1
            CBPO (44%)
            Eqip: done
            PFT1: 11/08/2018
            Medical: 10/30/2018
            SI: 12/11/2018
            Poly: 4/15 (awaiting QC verification)

BPA 19-1
            BPA (44%):
            SI: 03/05/2019
            Poly: 4/15 (awaiting QC verification)

MIA (DoA due to Fed Resume writing issues.... I am getting lessons now :P )
            CBPO 15-6 **3 yr recall w/ Military***
            CBPO (67%)
            SI: 12/11/2018
            Poly: 4/15/2019
            Poly 2: 5/22/2019
            Poly 2 Check: 5/30/2019
            Drug Screen: 06/05/2019
            BI (initial email): 06/10/2019
            BI Meet: 06/24/2019
            PFT2: 06/26/2019
            Final Call: 07/08/2019 **turned down for GS9**

CBPO 19-9 (75%)
            Referred: 07/03/2019
            Eqip / Medical / SI / Poly check: 07/09/2019
            PFT1 / Drug Test check: 07/18/2019
            BI check: ??
            Final Call: 08/30/2019 (Gs9 SEA-TAC)
            EOD: 11/15/2019

Comment

• David1984
              David1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you a veteran? Seems like you didn’t wait that long for the polygraph.

• Talonderiel
              Talonderiel commented
              Editing a comment
              David1984, yes I am a veteran and signed a provisional clear.... I also applied for BPA and MIA, so that might have helped speed it up.

Technically, my apps are like late 15s or early 16s. But in had a 3 year recall and started the process again in October of 2018.

• David1984

I just got a polygraph date today. Scheduled for later this month. EQIP was released to OPR last week. I am 19-4 BPA DH though.

SI scheduled for 4/24/19
            POLY scheduled for 4/30/19

Comment

• David1984
              David1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              I see... that’s good I wish you good luck with the poly.

• radsavage
              radsavage commented
              Editing a comment
              Anthony_525 did you get called or emailed to set up the polygraph?

• nhb_zoey
              nhb_zoey commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s super fast! Are you veteran? Do you have other announcements open CBPO?

• 19-2

E-qip finally completed after it was rejected and resubmitted on 3/13. Currently at 50%

Comment

• David1984
              David1984 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am also 19-2 stuck on 38% waiting for them to clear me in the medical after I submitted additional paperwork they asked for.

• My Drug Test is scheduled for today hopefully receive the call this week or early next week.

Comment

• 18-1 here, i’ve been in the process a while currently at 63% in cass. I believe my BI sent my background to OPR around September 15, and i haven’t heard anything since. This means it’s been around 7 months (6 months technically because of the shutdown) since it was sent to OPR.

I just wanted to get some feedback if some of you are in similar situations and wanted to know the timeframe some of you had between OPR reviewing your background and being sent for your drug test

Comment

• Scrappydoo
                Scrappydoo commented
                Editing a comment
                My background was submitted early November and I didnt hear anything until Apr 3rd.. my background cleared on Apr 12th.. I took my drug test Apr 15th.

• Evolution81
                Evolution81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Bi meeting was mid jan..cleared 1.5 months later..pee test 1.5 weeks later

• dannyboy33
                dannyboy33 commented
                Editing a comment
                I am 63% 18-3 and waiting for my background as well. Welcome to the club.

• nhb_zoey
                nhb_zoey commented
                Editing a comment
                I’ve heard from others waiting 8+ months from submission to reply to another announcement, some have gotten hired already

• Just got back home from PFT-1, knocked it all out. During the step test, at the very last second or two my foot slipped but I held my balance just as the audio finished. Hope she didn't fail me for that.

Comment

• David1984
                David1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                No sounds like a minor hiccup. You should be fine, I wouldn’t stress over that.

• Thinkmango
                Thinkmango commented
                Editing a comment
                How long till I can expect the results?

• David1984
                David1984 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine took less than a week for my results.

• corsair
                corsair commented
                Editing a comment
                My results took 5 days

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11005 users online. 520 members and 10485 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X