Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have some sort of map for geographic location . I want to look up 203 Arizona, but don't actual know which part of az is the duty location.

I finished my BI 2 weeks ago waiting for it to clear. thanks for help

Comment

• Originally posted by tigersin2009 View Post
      should i be worried if I have not received results saying i passed the vbt when i took it on 11-7?

I am not sure...I got my result in 16 days but I've heard others got theirs in like 5 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zebulon View Post
        Hello all, just mailed my packet today and im scheduled to take my VBT test 12-8 - could anyone who has taken it give me a breif idea what this entails? i understand that my responses will be reviewed by a panel of individuals and all.. An idea of what im going to have to do would be great though, Thanks!

Wear a suit and practice in front of a mirror or with another person.

Comment

• Originally posted by southwest View Post
          Does anybody have some sort of map for geographic location . I want to look up 203 Arizona, but don't actual know which part of az is the duty location.

I finished my BI 2 weeks ago waiting for it to clear. thanks for help
          What exactly are you asking for? Is 203 the port code. The port code normally has 4 numbers......I'm not sure what you are asking.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea how long it takes to re-clear a background?

Explanation:
            I was cleared once all the way to T&S, then I moved and subsequently changed GEO Preferences (what a headache of paperwork) but finally CASS reflects everything completed except my background is "pending."

I moved address, but back to an address I previously had lived at on my SF-86, so I'm hoping they will not re-do the entire BI.

Comment

• 203 is the geographic location code for Arizona on the test. It's pretty much useless anywhere else.

Arizona ports:

- Douglas

- Lukeville

- Naco

- Nogales-(Service Port)

- Phoenix-(Service Port)

- San Luis

- Sasabe

- Scottsdale Airport-(User Fee Airport)

- Tucson

- Williams Gateway Airport-(User Fee Airport)

Any port that's a user fee airport is likely small and not taking new hires. Phoenix is probably a well sought-after port and may not be taking in new hires.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiddie789
                Ask YODA i am sure he must know.
                He knows everything.......... Well everything besides how to get hired by CBP

Comment

• Originally posted by Goosell View Post
                  .......Lol That's messed up....Lol

Comment

I have been in the process for a while now, and I did read from the first page of this thread before posting.... everything I talk about is from what someone else has stated previously here or my own experience... I have never claimed to know everything, but I do try and help fellow applicants with information as long as it is within my grasp. Now, as to "except how to get hired by CBP"... I have only to clear my BI, I have passed all of my steps...and just because you guys were lucky enough to clear fast and are at FLTEC right now, doesn't give you the right to demean or belittle those of us going through the process... I wish you guys would actually invest that energy in helping, instead of trash talking... Good Luck at FLETC...
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

Story of my life.
                      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

• If it makes any of you guys happier, many of 'my generation' waited 2-3 years(or more) between testing and EOD.

Yoda's 16 month wait would have been typical back then, probably even fortuitous, especially considering the roadblocks he's run into.

Comment

• I met with my BI 02 September 08 so far I have not heard anything from MHC should I contact them? Does anybody know their tel. #? Thanks.

Comment

• It's all good Yoda, if anything with my background completed this past week. I almost kinda expect some delay in my process with family out of the country and driving violations....Lol I sure hope I don't have to reenlist to get some what of a real job again....Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                              I met with my BI 02 September 08 so far I have not heard anything from MHC should I contact them? Does anybody know their tel. #? Thanks.
                              MHC knows less than you do about your BI. They don't even know if you've had a BI assigned yet. They are notified if you are suitable or unsuitable for employment once the BI has been adjudicated.

Comment

• studying before fletc

Originally posted by Pawn922 View Post
                                I've not been to FLETC so my knowledge of FLETC training materials is very limited, but I have been finishing my degree and one of my classes focuses on illegal immigration. I have been reading a book by JD Hayworth called, Whatever It Takes: Illegal Immigration, Border Security and the War on Terror. I've found it to be very informative, and have enjoyed the material very much.
                                thanks for the book advice, i'll check the library and/or border's for that tomorrow.

does anyone else have a book that they can recommend that they feel is helping them study immigration or other pre FLETC material?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5652 users online. 334 members and 5318 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X