Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddies application status on USA job says “reviewed” your application has been reviewed but no determination has been made.

Comment

• Anyone know if you fly out to academy after EOD or if you get to go home for the weekend?

Comment

• merlin436
        merlin436 commented
        Editing a comment
        One, ask your port to schedule you so your weekend falls on the days preceding your academy travel day so you can travel home. Two, ask your port to book you a flight from your home town instead of your port town so you can avoid traveling back to your port.

Now, maybe they'll accommodate you and maybe not...especially if that flight out of your home town costs more than the one out of your port town. It's worth an asking though.

• boconnor
        boconnor commented
        Editing a comment
        Some ports are accommodating some aren't. When I came back they told me to use whatever leave I wanted. That was when I was still under post academy. As far as your schedule my port does m-f 8 to 4 during pre and post academy. No over time until your primary certified. Then you get baggage certified. Than months later secondary

• Guteks
        Guteks commented
        Editing a comment
        well, since SF is pretty far from my home, I’ll be preparing to go from Academy back to port immediately. Hopefully during the last weeks of academy I can score a place to live and move in right when I get back to SF

• bonds525
        bonds525 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks all
        Guteks yea I’m gonna get a room or an app while in the academy, I’m about 400-500 miles from SF now

• Coincidence or not, I FINALLY got the Tentative Selection email... a month after the NOR. Why I call it a coincidence is because yesterday I emailed if there was some hold up and then today I tested for TSA and passed. TSA already has me going in one day and then CBP sends the email haha. Anyway, I can finally start this long process.

Comment

• LMC
        LMC commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice dude! good luck with both applications!

• rergang3
        rergang3 commented
        Editing a comment
        LMC thank you!

• Does anybody remember how they received their appointment notification for the PFT? Email or by phone call?

I have submitted Eqip, Completed SI and Medical.

however, have yet to receive notification of a date for my fitness test.

19-4 VRA
      Completing the process out of the Orange County/Los Angeles area.

Comment

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        i got a call, when talking to them i received a email. This is just what happened to me, what i have learned is nothing is the same for anyone in this federal application process lol

• LMC
        LMC commented
        Editing a comment
        douglasgene1 appreciate it!

• mobyfish
        mobyfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything for me was email. I selected the day I was available and they emailed me with an appointment like one or two days later.

• Carlos Gonzalez
        Carlos Gonzalez commented
        Editing a comment
        I got an email and a phone call

• Holy crap! I just got the polygraph call and test at the end of the month. What a long process this has been!

Comment

• txm44
        txm44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats.... what application are you? Was number blocked?

• Elgin_87
        Elgin_87 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! Krash777 I still haven't heard a thing. Let me know how it goes though... best of luck!

• TESLA3
        TESLA3 commented
        Editing a comment
        what is the phone number when they called you? Good Luck!

• Monkey12582
        Monkey12582 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same here. Got call for poly after 7 months from SI. mine is on April 1. April fool. Lol

• Originally posted by LMC View Post
      Does anybody remember how they received their appointment notification for the PFT? Email or by phone call?

I have submitted Eqip, Completed SI and Medical.

however, have yet to receive notification of a date for my fitness test.

19-4 VRA
      Completing the process out of the Orange County/Los Angeles area.
      Mine was through email and a calI. take mine this friday. Have not been contacted about the SI yet.
      19-4 DH out of SoCal
      Last edited by Anthony_525; 03-12-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• I talked to a family member today and they said that someone call inquiring on how my investigator did his job. Has anyone experienced this? If so is it a good thing or bad? I am thinking it is OPR.

Comment

• Countryrunner
          Countryrunner commented
          Editing a comment
          Ive had the same thing happen. Not sure what did/will come out of it..

• txm44 thanks and I am 17-10. Also, the number wasn’t blocked.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

I am in 19-2 and I just checked my CASS and see that my E-Qip is green with a check mark and completed. Does this mean that I will be receiving an email about scheduling the SI?

I am applying for JFK will my interview be at the port?

Any feedback is is greatly appreciated.

Thank you and good luck to all be patient.

Comment

• douglasgene1
            douglasgene1 commented
            Editing a comment
            the SI will most likely be at the port you put as preferred box when you filled out the application on USAJOBs. Not always will it be the place you want it tho.

My CBPO i put DFW/Irving, I had my SI at DFW

BPA i put Irving/Dallas, my SI was in Lubbock, which is in west Texas 5 hours away from where im at.

DFW/Dallas/Irving is all with-in 30mins-1 hour away from where i live

• I know i shouldn't be talking since others have been in the process way longer than me, but its been 7 months since SI and not a word about the polygraph. What frustrates me to no end is how I've been seeing people on here who just took the exam 4 months ago and already are done with the process. Insanity.

Comment

• Evolution81
            Evolution81 commented
            Editing a comment
            gs9s do not go quicker took me from 9/17 to 3/19 to get a job offer..i am a gs9 applicant..do not spread misinformation

• MrAce
            MrAce commented
            Editing a comment
            Well everyonenon here recently who have gotten the Polly quick are GS9s

• Evolution81
            Evolution81 commented
            Editing a comment
            the only ones that seem to be on a faster track are VRA applicants

• merlin436
            merlin436 commented
            Editing a comment
            GS-09 applicants pretty much all are either going to be former federal employees or those with some extensive employment history. They might move faster simply because this isn't their first rodeo.

• I just heard back from the Academy that my neck tattoos are not an issue. Of course, I just have to cover/conceal them in a dress uniform.
          Still no news about my polygraph. Hopefully, no news is good news. lol
          CBPO 18-11
          Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
          5/04/18: Exam
          5/09/18: NOR
          6/29/18: Fitness Test
          6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
          7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
          7/05/18: Medical Cleared
          7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
          8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
          8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
          8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
          8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
          3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• Sup GUYS!! I got the call today for Newark, NJ EOD May 24th. Mad Excited!!!

Comment

• d2ep
              d2ep commented
              Editing a comment
              Hal29 I met my BI twice. Plus he went on vacation while he was reviewing my case. He even called me with an update saying he is on vacation and tomorrow when he comes back he will find out about my case and next day my BI turned green.

• CBPO.BPJ
              CBPO.BPJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats!! d2ep

• d2ep
              d2ep commented
              Editing a comment
              CBPO.BPJ thanks bro!

• xknuckles
              xknuckles commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! What was your time frame going through process?

• The process is so strange when I look at other peoples. Got the tentative offer yesterday and I assumed the next step would be E-QIP, but nope, it's the SI in two weeks. Makes me wonder if they would be quicker if they didn't have everyone going about the process in a different order.

Comment

• Tremellio
              Tremellio commented
              Editing a comment
              rergang3 It's never in the same order. Back in 2011, they started with my BI.

• Evolution81
              Evolution81 commented
              Editing a comment
              dont try to make sense of it just look through the thread

• rergang3
              rergang3 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tremellio Yea I knew it wasn't. I just find it comical now that I'm in the actual process, but hey, I'm all for it.

Evolution81 oh I totally get that and I'm not trying to. Just a simple observation

• SmokeScreen07
              SmokeScreen07 commented
              Editing a comment
              There is no rhyme or reason with any LEA hiring process. It's all about what they want you to do, and when they want it completed.

• Hal29 hope to see your background clear soon. For me the longest stage in the process has been the BI so far.

Comment

• Hal29
              Hal29 commented
              Editing a comment
              How long for you?

• Nousername1
              Nousername1 commented
              Editing a comment
              5 months since BI interview

• raudy06
              raudy06 commented
              Editing a comment
              it will be 4 months for me on the 27 of this month.

• Ok, so when I talked to the recruiter they said opr last viewed my file on the 22nd. Is it normal that they would view then go weeks without viewing it? I know little about bi.

Comment

• Srhernza115
              Srhernza115 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh so you’re referring to your background investigator? I’m just a little confused seeing there’s recruiters listed on CASS.

• Hal29
              Hal29 commented
              Editing a comment
              I has my recruiter put an inquiry in on my behalf. I took poly in may. Net my investigator in September. Case submitted on the 5th. Just trying to see what the hold up is. Process has been almost 19 months now. So I felt it was time to ask what was going on. But like always i can never get an answer or clarity. Just that my bi is ongoing and active.

• Srhernza115
              Srhernza115 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh ok. I haven’t been waiting that long but it’s been a few months too since my BI was submitted. I think you should be receiving adjudication here soon. It’s weird how fast things went by in the beginning and now it’s iust sit and wait.

• Hal29
              Hal29 commented
              Editing a comment
              lets hope so.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6362 users online. 223 members and 6139 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X