300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All

i just completed my PFT 1 fitness test I definitely thinked it to thouroghly prior to my exam date. I want thank all of you whom helped me get through this.

I hope to see everyone at Fletc in the near future.

Does anyone know what is the next step once passing the PFT-1 and how long until I receive an update?

Thanks again for all your support

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Submit equip and si.

• Do doctors tell you if you fail the medical? Doctor said I slight hearing loss and I also had a little trouble doing the 3D part. Doctor just told me good luck when we finished

Comment

• Briscora
      Briscora commented
      Editing a comment
      No... mines commented on my hearing and gave me tips on keeping it strong but they didnt say pass or fail. I didnt find out results until i checked my cass a few days later.

• Srhernza115
      Srhernza115 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it depends. Mine came into the room and personally gave me my results on each test and told me that he would be faxing it over to headquarters. He was a cool dude.

• Hello Guys,

i had my background interview view back during the week of 12/23. And according to my 4 background investigators that my case was written up and submitted. I understand that the government shutdown made things get pushed back but how long do you guys think for this to clear on CASS? I know every case is different but just wondering.
    18-4 CBPO-CASS 63%

01/22/18- Applied
    02/17/18- Entrance Exam
    02/22/18- NOR
    03/13/18- e-QIP submitted
    03/26/2018- Medical Exam
    04/05/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
    04/12/2018- Fitness Exam
    04/13/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
    04/26/18- BI Packet Sent to OPR
    06/06/18- SI
    06/07/18- SI NOR (Pass)
    11/02/18- Polygraph
    11/07/18- Polygraph NOR (Pass)

In-Progress-BI
    In-Progress- Drug Examination
    Not Applicable- Fitness Exam 2
    Pending- Final Offer

Comment

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      it could take 6 weeks or 1 year...LOL

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      18-3, BI was submitted Nov 27. been waiting ever since.

• Mkebdani
      Mkebdani commented
      Editing a comment
      At this pace I am gonna get an offer by the time I reach retirement age. I wonder if I would qualify with hearing aids???!!

• spilker13
      spilker13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m on the same annoucement and timeline as you. Was told by BI Investigators that all approved and sent up 2 weeks before the shut down. Hopefully things start to pick up.

• Does anyone know what it means when your background investigation advances to the personnel security phase?

Comment

• co5518
      co5518 commented
      Editing a comment
      category631 i already took the poly. I’ve passed everything and just waiting on the background to clear.

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      its a generic email...they send everyone who emails an inquiry once past the poly phase

• txm44
      txm44 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got same email when I asked for info from case manager, but I am still waiting for poly

• category631
      category631 commented
      Editing a comment
      co5518 every stage seems to be different - i had that email previous to poly... now just waiting on all background to clear as well poly passed

• CBPO

19-2 DH

19-2 VRA

12/13/2018 — NOR for entry exam

01/30/2019 — EQIP started and submitted

02/12/2019 — SI

02/13/2019 — NOR for SI: Passed

02/13/2019 — Medical

02/14/2019 — PFT 1: Passed

02/19/2019 — Med in review by HRM

Xx/Xx/Xxxx — Poly

Xx/Xx/Xxxx — Drug test

I don’t think it matters so much when you applied compared to where you want to work/what type of hiring process you are going through.

During my SI they told me of a new Fast Track program coming out for people with minimal out of country travel or medical issues that will be much faster from start to finish.

I almost wonder if some of the 2017 applicants fell by the wayside due to contractor issues

Comment

• Elgin_87
      Elgin_87 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's pretty impressive. Alpha0556

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      ive been out the country multiple times in 5 years...current federal leo 13 years in multiple sf86 BI and one sf85p background 17/10 started process
      9/17 still waiting for bi to clear...LOL

• LMC
      LMC commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they offer you the “fast track” process at the SI? Or how did that information come about?

• Alpha0556
      Alpha0556 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMC The two agents that conducted my SI told me about the fast track program at the end of the SI.

• Cbpo 18-8 vra 38% additional info turned in sept 17th and now bpa 19-5 vra, done my assessment test today, hopefully it will push my cbpo app faster

Comment

• Elgin_87 i completely agree! Save them money and keep us from being stagnant in our lives.

Comment

• Does anyone know how long it takes to receive official results for PFT1 fitness test results?

Comment

• cbradshaw310
          cbradshaw310 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm curious too, as mine was today. Everything was marked yes and was told I passed, but would love an actual notice.

• V_AntCBP
          V_AntCBP commented
          Editing a comment
          within 2-3 weeks I believe. Keep checking the CASS app, you will see....

• Alpha0556
          Alpha0556 commented
          Editing a comment
          Check your CASS
          I received NOR in my CASS timeline 24 hours after passing. No email so far, just a note in CASS and a green check mark

• DP23
          DP23 commented
          Editing a comment
          Takes a day to get the passing email & another day after that to go green.

• Anyone currently in FLETC that I can PM??? Travel Day is next Wednesday for FLETC Thursday just a few questions pertaining to what you pack and what was already provided by the academy! Thanks!

Comment

• douglasgene1
          douglasgene1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jones- are you a veteran? ive been trying to get info on who to talk to about my VA benifits for OJT (on the job training) I have 4 forms to fil out but 3/4 is for DHS to fill out. The recruiters are a joke and the TSU contractor told me not to use it lol the recruiter told me the same thing.

• Jones415
          Jones415 commented
          Editing a comment
          douglasgene1 I am not a veteran so I’m sorry I can’t help ya.

• HillbillyKY
          HillbillyKY commented
          Editing a comment
          Jones415 what firearms are being shot at FLETC/what is duty carry pistol?

• merlin436
          merlin436 commented
          Editing a comment
          The current issued sidearm is the H&K P2000 .40 caliber. There is a new 9MM coming in the future.

Standard fare for the average CBPO includes qualification in the M4 .223 and the 12 gauge.

• I applied and accepted offer as a g7 , fixed my resume and reapplied and got accepted for g9. Does anyone know if I would get another call from tsu or how does it work when everything transfers over to the new announcement. Thank you.
        Last edited by E1420; 02-20-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Did you accept the final offer for GS7? Did you select the same location for GS9?

Comment

• E1420
            E1420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes I accepted, and same location for the 9.

• So I got a hypothetical for y’all. I’m in the hiring process for CBPO 18-8 VRA GS7, I just got my tentative selection letter for BPA VRA GS9 today.

If I were to reapply for CBPO GS9, but labeled as not eligible for whatever reason, would I have to start over or would I stay in the hiring process with GS7?

Also, if I were to be accepted as a CBPO GS9 would it push me to the back of the hiring process line since it’s a later announcement?

Comment

• douglasgene1
            douglasgene1 commented
            Editing a comment
            shouldnt matter, i used the same resume for both and they accepted them both for a GS9

• Luckyjack90
            Luckyjack90 commented
            Editing a comment
            douglasgene1 do you know if you got pushed to the back of the line for CBPO?

• douglasgene1
            douglasgene1 commented
            Editing a comment
            i dont believe so, i applied for both at the same time pretty much. BPA did all the leg work for CBP moved my packet right along

• I messaged a recruiter yesterday and got a reply in 10 minutes which Is was far off the typical standard I’m used to so far. No real answer but a game me a bit more hope. My guess is that everyone at 50% is at the same point.

“I was able to look up both your background and your status in the system. Background in still pending and as you stated, your poly is awaiting scheduling. Last touch on your background was on 2/15/19 so they are moving in the right direction. Unfortunately, 70% of all are applicants are at the same stage so it is just taking a bit of time to get through them all in a timely fashion.

While I do not have a time frame for you on this I expect that it will move along shortly for you.”

Comment

• Does anyone know if we receive a call from Lowell, MA. I received a call this morning but missed it, and shortly after my husband did too, and he too couldn’t answer at work. But when I attempt to call it back it doesn’t ring.

Comment

• Just got in the call for the polygraph, taking it approx. a month from now. Announcement job 18-8 (Normal Hire), Process so far has been about 7 months for me, 50% CASS, just need PFT2, Drug, BI, Polygraph.

Any tips for a first time polygraph examinee?
              Last edited by JPOL; 02-20-2019, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Alpha0556
                Alpha0556 commented
                Editing a comment
                I thought they discontinued PFT-2

• Elgin_87
                Elgin_87 commented
                Editing a comment
                JPOL you have to do the PFT-2?

• Hal29
                Hal29 commented
                Editing a comment
                No pft2 for that announcement

• CAL0231
                CAL0231 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just took/passed mine this last week (18-10). Yes, there are some horror stories out there, but it is a pretty easy and straightforward process (now anyways). I was in and out in 3 hours, and only a small fraction of that was actual testing. The examiner will go over the test with you prior to you being hooked up, so you won't be surprised by any of the test questions. Just relax, be truthful, and be cordial/accommodating to your examiner.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11497 users online. 444 members and 11053 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X