Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, so where are all the 19-2’s at?

Here’s where I currently stand.

eQIP: Submitted on 12/23. In progress.
    Fitness exam: scheduled on 12/24/18. Passed and cleared on 12/26/18
    Medical exam: scheduled on 12/31/18. Passed and cleared on 1/16/19
    Structured Interview: scheduled on 1/7/19. Passed and notified on 1/8/19.
    Polygraph: pending
    Background Investigation: pending
    Drug: in progress.

38% complete on the application process.
    Last edited by javi87; 02-18-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Briscora
      Briscora commented
      Editing a comment
      Im at 38% as well. My dates are a little different from yours though. My fitness test was my last thing completed on the feb 13th.

• Is there a dress code for the medical? I assume not right?

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, whatever’s comfortable. They’re contracted Doctors and nurses, they are not even affiliated with CBP.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just dress comfortably. I wore workout pants, sneakers and tshirt.

• Elgin_87 I applied sept 2017 so I’m right there with you at 50% pending at the poly. I put it on active duty hold for 6 months but I’ll be waiting to hear something...

Comment

• douglasgene1
      douglasgene1 commented
      Editing a comment
      hell why put the 6 month hold when you have to 8 months for the poly anyways hahah

• Elgin_87
      Elgin_87 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have got to the point where I'm patiently waiting again. The slow process is deterring me from applying to an "moving" promotion with my current agency. In the long run CBP will be a better career advancement. I guess I have no other choice but to be at peace with it. In my opinion though, I think the POLY should be the 1st thing you do in the hiring process. It would save the Government money and applicants time. Krash777

• So I know I’m probably beating a dead horse at this point, but I’m just getting a tad worried. How long after the due date for submitting additional medical information does it take to clear medical? I’m seeing a lot of different clear times. VRA seems to be the slowest to clear.

Also how long after that does it take to get a poly date?

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      There is no sure answer to that.

• Evolution81
      Evolution81 commented
      Editing a comment
      vra is slowest because of all the various ratings the VA gives vets....if you have disability rating you automatically go into review status...you have to hump around and find all your va paperwork/get doctors to clear you etc

• douglasgene1 haha I know! just didn’t want to screw myself.

Comment

• Luckyjack90 there is no set time! Some get answers in a week, some six months. For me, It usually took 2 months per request. They would review my records and want something else. After your medical clears, you just sit on your damn hands for the polygraph. If you read through the thread, some wait months and months and some get luckier. I promise you that VRA gets you no extra traction. The “expedited” hiring comes from getting to skip the the testing and use your PT and medical physical from the military. After that, you’re in the same boat as everyone else.

Comment

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Except when its time to pick duty stations and we pick what others cant

• To All I just completed my fitness test thank you for your insight and support I hope to see everyone at Fletc.

Comment

• Mkebdani
        Mkebdani commented
        Editing a comment
        Does anyone know when the Academy start for 2019? Or how often is the training offered within the year?
        Last edited by Mkebdani; 02-19-2019, 07:35 PM.

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        they offer courses every 2 weeks I believe, However they are offering academy dates in june/july now i believe.

• To All

i just completed my PFT 1 fitness test I definitely thinked it to thouroghly prior to my exam date. I want thank all of you whom helped me get through this.

I hope to see everyone at Fletc in the near future.

Does anyone know what is the next step once passing the PFT-1 and how long until I receive an update?

Thanks again for all your support

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Submit equip and si.

• Do doctors tell you if you fail the medical? Doctor said I slight hearing loss and I also had a little trouble doing the 3D part. Doctor just told me good luck when we finished

Comment

• Briscora
        Briscora commented
        Editing a comment
        No... mines commented on my hearing and gave me tips on keeping it strong but they didnt say pass or fail. I didnt find out results until i checked my cass a few days later.

• Srhernza115
        Srhernza115 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it depends. Mine came into the room and personally gave me my results on each test and told me that he would be faxing it over to headquarters. He was a cool dude.

• Hello Guys,

i had my background interview view back during the week of 12/23. And according to my 4 background investigators that my case was written up and submitted. I understand that the government shutdown made things get pushed back but how long do you guys think for this to clear on CASS? I know every case is different but just wondering.
      18-4 CBPO-CASS 63%

01/22/18- Applied
      02/17/18- Entrance Exam
      02/22/18- NOR
      03/13/18- e-QIP submitted
      03/26/2018- Medical Exam
      04/05/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/12/2018- Fitness Exam
      04/13/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/26/18- BI Packet Sent to OPR
      06/06/18- SI
      06/07/18- SI NOR (Pass)
      11/02/18- Polygraph
      11/07/18- Polygraph NOR (Pass)

In-Progress-BI
      In-Progress- Drug Examination
      Not Applicable- Fitness Exam 2
      Pending- Final Offer

Comment

• Evolution81
        Evolution81 commented
        Editing a comment
        it could take 6 weeks or 1 year...LOL

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        18-3, BI was submitted Nov 27. been waiting ever since.

• Mkebdani
        Mkebdani commented
        Editing a comment
        At this pace I am gonna get an offer by the time I reach retirement age. I wonder if I would qualify with hearing aids???!!

• spilker13
        spilker13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m on the same annoucement and timeline as you. Was told by BI Investigators that all approved and sent up 2 weeks before the shut down. Hopefully things start to pick up.

• Does anyone know what it means when your background investigation advances to the personnel security phase?

Comment

• co5518
        co5518 commented
        Editing a comment
        category631 i already took the poly. I’ve passed everything and just waiting on the background to clear.

• Evolution81
        Evolution81 commented
        Editing a comment
        its a generic email...they send everyone who emails an inquiry once past the poly phase

• txm44
        txm44 commented
        Editing a comment
        I got same email when I asked for info from case manager, but I am still waiting for poly

• category631
        category631 commented
        Editing a comment
        co5518 every stage seems to be different - i had that email previous to poly... now just waiting on all background to clear as well poly passed

• CBPO

19-2 DH

19-2 VRA

12/13/2018 — NOR for entry exam

01/30/2019 — EQIP started and submitted

02/12/2019 — SI

02/13/2019 — NOR for SI: Passed

02/13/2019 — Medical

02/14/2019 — PFT 1: Passed

02/19/2019 — Med in review by HRM

Xx/Xx/Xxxx — Poly

Xx/Xx/Xxxx — Drug test

I don’t think it matters so much when you applied compared to where you want to work/what type of hiring process you are going through.

During my SI they told me of a new Fast Track program coming out for people with minimal out of country travel or medical issues that will be much faster from start to finish.

I almost wonder if some of the 2017 applicants fell by the wayside due to contractor issues

Comment

• Elgin_87
        Elgin_87 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's pretty impressive. Alpha0556

• Evolution81
        Evolution81 commented
        Editing a comment
        ive been out the country multiple times in 5 years...current federal leo 13 years in multiple sf86 BI and one sf85p background 17/10 started process
        9/17 still waiting for bi to clear...LOL

• LMC
        LMC commented
        Editing a comment
        Did they offer you the “fast track” process at the SI? Or how did that information come about?

• Alpha0556
        Alpha0556 commented
        Editing a comment
        LMC The two agents that conducted my SI told me about the fast track program at the end of the SI.

• Cbpo 18-8 vra 38% additional info turned in sept 17th and now bpa 19-5 vra, done my assessment test today, hopefully it will push my cbpo app faster

Comment

• Elgin_87 i completely agree! Save them money and keep us from being stagnant in our lives.

Comment

• Does anyone know how long it takes to receive official results for PFT1 fitness test results?

Comment

• cbradshaw310
            cbradshaw310 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm curious too, as mine was today. Everything was marked yes and was told I passed, but would love an actual notice.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            within 2-3 weeks I believe. Keep checking the CASS app, you will see....

• Alpha0556
            Alpha0556 commented
            Editing a comment
            Check your CASS
            I received NOR in my CASS timeline 24 hours after passing. No email so far, just a note in CASS and a green check mark

• DP23
            DP23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Takes a day to get the passing email & another day after that to go green.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4929 users online. 196 members and 4733 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X