Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone received a NOPA during the BI? If so, how long did you have to wait to receive a final suitability determination from OPR?

I received one and provided my response in November.

Comment

• Got a response back from the new "CBP Applicant Contact Center." Unfortunately as I expected, it was basically the same cut/paste reply you'd get from any of the old points of contact. "You will be contacted by a representative from the Credibility Assessment Division, continue to monitor your email and phone for updates."

That's all fine and dandy, but when that's literally all you've been told for 8+ months, it gets real old, real fast. Smh...

Comment

• So I spoke with my brother in law (he's a BP Supervisor). He was in Lubbock conducting BP SI's. I asked him whats going on with the polygraph. He told me CBP changed contractors again. He said too many people were failing that should have been passing. Former military guys with top clearances couldn't pass. He said guys would fail the CBP/BP poly and then go on to pass an LAPD poly. That's why we're all in limbo right now.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Tremellio; 02-13-2019, 02:03 PM.
        CBPO 18-11
        Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
        5/04/18: Exam
        5/09/18: NOR
        6/29/18: Fitness Test
        6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
        7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
        7/05/18: Medical Cleared
        7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
        8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
        8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
        8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
        8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
        3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• Evolution81
          Evolution81 commented
          Editing a comment
          No Rosenberg Tex..but the guy was a moonlighting SA for another agency also..he travels around

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          My guy traveled too. He said he was a nerd with a briefcase and a gun. Probably was the same guy.

• Evolution81
          Evolution81 commented
          Editing a comment
          yea that guy was cool as hell..i liked how he explained what to worry about what not to worry about beforehand

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah he even asked me how long I wanted to take break for. He was like. You smoke? Are you tired? Go take break grab a coffee. I said I can have coffee? He's like I'm not testing you on your coffee intake or your nerves....lol.

• Well my pft1 was a success!!! Guess its waiting time for the poly....

Comment

• Tremellio
          Tremellio commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations!

• Hey Briscora congrats to you I’m taking my PFT1 next I hope it’s not that hard

Comment

• Briscora
          Briscora commented
          Editing a comment
          It was a lot easier than i expected. I was a little tired after the step test though.

• Anyone that took the poly get told they did pass my the polygrapher and get called back after? I just did mine today and was told I passed but I heard some people had to go back. I was straight up told I did pass but not sure if that means anything lol

Comment

• category631
          category631 commented
          Editing a comment
          O_rod86 same with me, exact same

• mobyfish
          mobyfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I got the verbal pass from my examiner. He assured me that QC would concur with him. And a week later I received an email from him stating that QC accepted his results and agreed that I passed.

• TheChicagoKid1990
          TheChicagoKid1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's good to hear! Thanks

• TheChicagoKid1990
          TheChicagoKid1990 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just checked the app shows a pass for polygraph. Just waiting for drug test call and background to clear! I'm in the process for Patrol and Protection. Hoping to hear from Protection for the spot in Chicago! Anyone else testing for both?

• O_rod86 so are you still waiting? Also if so how long? I just have been through so many police processes I don't wanna get too optimistic lol I'm banking on the yes is yes but I've been let down before haha

Comment

• O_rod86
          O_rod86 commented
          Editing a comment
          Went for my drug test yesterday and also sent back the email for medical self certification. Got emailed back today that I’m recleared medically.. now I wait the call and the passing of the drug test. I applied back dec 2017

• Srhernza115
          Srhernza115 commented
          Editing a comment
          O_rod86 I hope they move on to people from the 18-4 announcement once they’re done with 18-3. I just want some kind of news...

• Poly/SI/Prints all completed in 2 days, there is hope friends! Confirmed passed SI by e-mail that same day, and verbal pass on the poly.

Any current officers in or around North/South Carolina ports of entry, shoot me a pm if you don't mind a question or two!

Comment

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, congrats, you’re extremely lucky. I’m now approaching 9 months since my SI and still haven’t received a single update on the poly...

• Evolution81
          Evolution81 commented
          Editing a comment
          this sum bull****

• txm44
          txm44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha yeah amazing... guess they can be fast when they want to be. This guy got further in 2 days then I did in 14 months.

• TheSlammer
          TheSlammer commented
          Editing a comment
          Vet or any past police exp?

• Same here. Still waiting on polygraph and drug test.

Comment

• O_rod86 still waiting for my drug test to clear lol

Comment

• 18-4? They haven't even finished the 17's yet.

Comment

• Hello 19-2 gs9 here i got the call back in nov. But reapplied to the northern borders all my stuff transferred over and i just got the tsu task assignment ....does this normally mean a phone call within 1 or 2 days after?

Comment

• Can someone with prior service military that currently works for TSA qualify for CBPO GS-9?

Comment

• Hopejoy
                  Hopejoy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, at least one year with TSA.

• douglasgene1
                  douglasgene1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you meet the Qualifications for the GS9, being a veteran you will for sure make the GS5,GS7 spot

• ABP8S
                  ABP8S commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks guys!

• Just a heads up, you will not move forward to the poly until your are green on everything before that which would put you at 50%.

Comment

• V_AntCBP
                  V_AntCBP commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm at 50% for more than 6 months..(Nothing rejected nor additional reviewed required). poly still not moves forward smh....

• Mkebdani
                  Mkebdani commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Interesting what you are saying. So I have been on 38% since November. My SI, fitness and Eqip are all green (completed). Had physical exam 9/26/18 but it still shows in progress. No words on polygraph nor drug test. Any advise? Should I call and see if they can clear my medical? Maybe that would put me into 50%.

• Ladies and gents the faith is restored! Cleaning my email today I found an email from OPR scheduling me for a poly.
                18-11 VRA GS9 .

Comment

• JB411
                  JB411 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thats awesome that you received an email.

• Sspence861
                  Sspence861 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m 18-11 as well, I had to send additional medical - vision, waiting for a clear and poly schedule

• Sspence861
                  Sspence861 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m 18-11 as well, had to send additional Mecical - Vision, hope I get a clear and and Poly date in the near future

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6241 users online. 237 members and 6004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X