Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What locations are in dallas, since its not near a border do they only have airports to man?

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      House33guy if you are vra then you have a good chance of getting the airports. As for Galveston I was there two weeks ago and did not see any cbp officers there.

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      In Galveston they at the carnival ship terminal when you return so u can declare cigarettes and alcohol

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Crazy I didn't see them. Seen the carnival cruises going out. I was out on pair 21 where the cruise terminals are. Took daughter out on dolphin tour. Would love it over there. We go almost every year.
      Last edited by Hal29; 11-01-2018, 07:54 PM.

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      They are on the inside of the terminal building not outside, they check ur passport exiting the ship right before you wall out the glass door terminal

• All my testing was in irving, McKinney, dfw.

Comment

• My journey here
      I applied for 17-10 announcement and was requested in February this year additional info. Sent it to them on March, and in the mint time I applied for other 2 announcements CBPO and BPA, since I was qualified for a higher pay grade. Haven't heard anything from them till 2 days ago when they sent me the same form that received in February to do it again. I called them, and guess what happened. They never actually looked over additional info sent it in March. When I told the lady on the phone that she has the information there already, she seems to be a little surprised. She asked me if I want to redo it again, or use that one? "Well ma'am things didn't changed since last 6 months" so go head and review that information....

Comment

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        wow ridiculous !

• Need to vent: I applied back at the beginning of the year. Been frustrated by the movement. Have only done test, fitness, and physical. Been waiting on medical review and nothing has happened since May for me. I re-apply under the 18-12 announcement and I have an interview scheduled already! I'm and at the same time!

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been tossing up on that as well. Seems when one reapplied they move forward. As if older applicants get pushed aside. Annoying to say the least. I'm done. Just waiting on bi to clear and drug test.

• UPDATE: I received an email from OPR’s Personnel Security Division. I was told they needed more information from me to move my paperwork along. They requested that I send them a copy of my birth certificate and a Acknowledgment of Advisement letter. The letter basically said they completed a investigation on my background and they found some serious concerns about my suitability for CBP employment.

However, they also found information lessining the severity and/or shown that I’ve taken action to correct my behavior. It said because of that, I have been found suitable for CBP employment. I basically have to sign the letter saying I promise I won’t engage in these behaviors again and if I do, I would be removed from CBP.
      Last edited by goknights; 10-31-2018, 01:00 PM.
      17-10 CBPO
      08/03/17 - Applied
      08/10/17 - Entrance Exam
      08/22/17 - NOR
      09/14/17 - e-QIP submitted
      09/16/17 - e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      10/09/17 - Fitness Exam
      10/17/17 - Medical Exam
      11/30/17 - SI
      12/05/17 - Further Medical information Requested
      05/07/18 - Medical Cleared
      06/15/18 - Polygraph
      7/06/18 - NOR Polygraph Pass
      7/08/18 - e-QIP Recertification
      7/20/18 - Met with BI
      08/16/18 - 2nd meeting with BI
      11/04//18 - Background Cleared
      11/06/18 - Drug Test
      12/04/2018 EOD
      12/19/2018 - FLETC

Comment

• DP23
        DP23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sound like a NOPA

• goknights
        goknights commented
        Editing a comment
        DP23 that email was not a NOPA. it says that I was found suitable for CBP employment, as long as I signed and returned the advisement of acknowledgment letter. If I did not, it would revoke my offer of employment.

I would just think if I was going to get a NOPA I would’ve been sent that first before they sent me that email. But only time will tell what’s going to happen through the process. Hopefully, I won’t get one of those.
        Last edited by goknights; 11-02-2018, 05:28 AM.

• DP23
        DP23 commented
        Editing a comment
        goknights Very good even better, best of luck with everything.

• goknights
        goknights commented
        Editing a comment
        DP23 thank you, good luck to you as well

• Eagle91 What announcement were you? Just curious.

Comment

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hal29- are process are pretty close i i applied 09/2017, BI paperwork sent over 10/2/2018 tho

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Douglas I applied at the beginning of September. Did you already get eod? Mine was submitted 9/5/2018

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried contacting the equip department to see what may be going on. My recruiter said contact them as well because he can't understand what is going on either.

Contacted them 5 days ago and no response. So not sure what to do now. I guess just to wait it out. Does anyone know who else I could contact?

• douglasgene1
        douglasgene1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I contacted my case manager, they said there isnt a timeline. My background investigator told me he turns in his paperwork, his company have 45 days to release it for a QC. idk if its 45 business days or 45 days total.

No eod yet just waiting like you lol

i told my case manager that, they should have a time line since they talk to you're bosses at work, now they wanna know if they need to replace me and or keep me.

• CASS updated with poly pass, sitting at 63%.

Comment

• Applied for CBPO 18-3 - Completed Equip, fitness exam, medical exam, and structured review (May 2018)
        Still have not heard anything about POLY, anyone on the same boat as me?
        Last edited by rooroo; 10-31-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          May 2017? You mean 2018?

• rooroo
          rooroo commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes May 2018

• Mike924
          Mike924 commented
          Editing a comment
          SI and med clearance for me were about 3 months ago....no poly yet

• jayeski3
          jayeski3 commented
          Editing a comment
          18-3 here as well.
          Passed Poly and had my one on one with the BI about a month ago. On CASS states I'm about 63% complete. Still waiting on drug test and if my background investigation has cleared. Wait time for me on the poly was about 4 months.

• posted deleted

Comment

• Hey do you guys know if you have to shave while in the adadaca, I'm aware you can have a beard while an officer .. but what about during academy?

Comment

• Alexr3496
            Alexr3496 commented
            Editing a comment
            Might be stupid question, but coming from a military background so yeah.

• merlin436
            merlin436 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, you can have a beard while at the academy as long as it meets OFO grooming standards.

• So my extensive timeline is below. I know its a lot of info, bit I know that we all dig as much as possible for info. I was offered every state that touches Canada (except NH), Massachusetts, NY, VA the SW Border, Florida, Guam, and USVI. Able to ask about cities in each.

EOD: 04/11/2019 @ DULLES
          FLETC: 04/26/2019

Good luck and stay sane!

Applied: 08/17/2017
          NOR: 09/19/2017 (exempted)
          e-QIP: 09/21/2017
          Medical: 10/10/2017
          Fitness: 10/17/2017
          e-QIP(2): 11/05/2017
          OPR: 11/06/2017
          SI: 11/20/2017
          Prints: 11/28/2017
          Med Review: 12/21/2017
          Med Review: 03/28/2018
          Med Review: 04/17/2018
          Med Review: 04/30/2018
          Polygraph: 07/02/2018 (verbal pass)
          Poly pass/BI: 07/13/2018
          OPR follow-up:10/19/2018
          BI Complete: 10/21/2018
          TSU/306: 10/23/2018
          Missed Call: 10/29/2018
          THE CALL: 10/30/2018
          Decision Call: 10/31/2018

Comment

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            229K9 Congrats!! I will be joining you at the same port same dates.

• CBPO.BPJ
            CBPO.BPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            This might be a stupid question but can you tell me what TSU stands for?

• CBPO.BPJ
            CBPO.BPJ commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats BTW Im scheduled for my polygraph in a few days. I'm nervous even though I know I have not done anything criminal.

• AlexTejada23
            AlexTejada23 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome!!! Congratulations! Same Port too!

• Hello, just got my polygraph re-scheduled for Friday at 1PM. Has anyone experienced having the exam at such a later start time?
          18-4 CBPO-CASS 63%

01/22/18- Applied
          02/17/18- Entrance Exam
          02/22/18- NOR
          03/13/18- e-QIP submitted
          03/26/2018- Medical Exam
          04/05/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
          04/12/2018- Fitness Exam
          04/13/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
          04/26/18- BI Packet Sent to OPR
          06/06/18- SI
          06/07/18- SI NOR (Pass)
          11/02/18- Polygraph
          11/07/18- Polygraph NOR (Pass)

In-Progress-BI
          In-Progress- Drug Examination
          Not Applicable- Fitness Exam 2
          Pending- Final Offer

Comment

• jgabrielgonz
            jgabrielgonz commented
            Editing a comment
            N.N. I really hope it’s a good sign I’ve never done anything wrong in my life. I do have family member with lengthy criminal histories so I hope that doesn’t affect me. I’m taking it in Miami. Annocement 18-3

• goknights
            goknights commented
            Editing a comment
            I took my poly at that same exact time and day. It went smoothly for me and I know I’ve made some mistakes in my past. If your claiming you never done anything wrong in your life, you should be fine. Good luck, I hope it works out for you

• Nycguy718
            Nycguy718 commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually I had mine 1230. The usually take lunch around 12. So maybe that’s why. Don’t sweat it. Just be honest and follow instructions carefully. You’ll be fine.

• logan94
            logan94 commented
            Editing a comment
            Miami here too! I’m 18-4 and haven’t been scheduled yet. Hopefully, that means I’ll be up soon. Congrats on getting scheduled!

• Hal29 there ya go

Comment

• Can anyone please tell me what does TSU mean here?

Comment

• cepstein93
              cepstein93 commented
              Editing a comment
              Training and Scheduling Unit!

• CBPO.BPJ
              CBPO.BPJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

• Hey everyone! Just wondering if anyone else is going to be at the same port or FLETC with me! My EOD is 2/8 at Dulles, VA and I'll be at FLETC from 2/28-7/1 Hope to find a few people! Good luck to the rest!

Comment

• AlexTejada23
              AlexTejada23 commented
              Editing a comment
              ME!!!! Dulles EOD 2/12, FLETC 2/28-7/3.. Finally got an extended stay for those two weeks, still looking to se if I can get below $1000.00. Right now, its at $1250. ughh

• CBPO.BPJ
              CBPO.BPJ commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow!! Congrats to the both of you! this is some promising news, finally I'm seeing/hearing good news from this forum of candidates getting into FLETC already! Again Congrats!!

• cepstein93
              cepstein93 commented
              Editing a comment
              AlexTejada23 Awesome! I haven't even looked at extended stays yet. Im wondering if we'll even be there the full two weeks? I keep seeing people going to Dulles with different EOD dates, but still going to be in the Academy at the same time! I'm happy I met another female going to be at FLETC and the same port as me!! Look forward to meeting you!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5937 users online. 238 members and 5699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X