Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now my biggest fear is will the VA Hospital sign off on any of my forms or would I have to go see outside doctors with my VA medical record

Comment

• Deleted.....
      Last edited by solo1; 08-24-2018, 12:36 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

• Deleted....
        Last edited by solo1; 08-24-2018, 12:35 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

• Anyone knows if the VA will sign off on the medical evaluation forms

Comment

• JJ221
            JJ221 commented
            Editing a comment
            They will. They might give your grief about it, but plenty of people have gone through their VA doctors to have the additional evaluations

• Hou33guy
            Hou33guy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thxs i see my docs next week

• Well I received an email from my BI. (Nopal) I have to explain in detail why I failed to include that I had an arrest when I was 16 for drinking under age at a party. I didn’t remember about that until now. Once I send them a letter about that they will review it and let me know if they will still accept me for employment. That’s the only thing negative they found. Sigh. Sigh

Comment

• Dr.Andromeda
            Dr.Andromeda commented
            Editing a comment
            @I'm a ninja, how old are you if I may ask? CBP only goes back 10 years on the SF-86, so if you're older than 26, why volunteer that information? There's nothing wrong with telling them that you went by the book on what e-QIP asked of you.

• I’m a ninja
            I’m a ninja commented
            Editing a comment
            @dr andromeda. I’m 29

• I’m a ninja
            I’m a ninja commented
            Editing a comment
            So you guys are certain that your only suppose to go back 10 yrs. ? I’m not sure if I read that it was 10 yrs

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            I thought the info has to be within 7 years... not 10 ?

• Does anyone have a recent timeline of when they last met with BI to when their background cleared?

Comment

• kli0211
            kli0211 commented
            Editing a comment
            I met with my background investigator Aug 10. Prior to the meeting, a different investigator had met with 3 other people listed on my sf 86. Since my meeting, background investigators have met with my current employer, two of my neighbors, and some buddies I used to work with in the CG. Up in Ohio and down in Puerto Rico. Still no updates though, just my friends letting me know that they were interviewed. I was honestly pretty surprised they’ve gone all over the place and interviewed people that weren’t even listed on my sf86

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kli0: You meet your investigator August 10th. What announcement are you?

• Mf821
            Mf821 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine met with a bunch of people but none listed on my sf86. Turned in his report after a month or so.

• kli0211
            kli0211 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hal29 I’m 18-2

• Has anyone passed the Polly on the first round? Seems like a lot of people are having to go back and passing the second time.

Comment

• I’m a ninja
            I’m a ninja commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes passed it the first time I took it.

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            First time as well

• Alexr3496
            Alexr3496 commented
            Editing a comment
            First time as well. Took it July 5th

• kli0211
            kli0211 commented
            Editing a comment
            I passed it the first go around

• Just got a call from my one my friends telling me a investigator is going to go talk to him on Monday. Seems a little off to me because about weeek ago my main investigator told me that he was already done with it and submitted his work. I guess they have more questions.
          Last edited by goknights; 08-25-2018, 09:18 AM.
          17-10 CBPO
          08/03/17 - Applied
          08/10/17 - Entrance Exam
          08/22/17 - NOR
          09/14/17 - e-QIP submitted
          09/16/17 - e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
          10/09/17 - Fitness Exam
          10/17/17 - Medical Exam
          11/30/17 - SI
          12/05/17 - Further Medical information Requested
          05/07/18 - Medical Cleared
          06/15/18 - Polygraph
          7/06/18 - NOR Polygraph Pass
          7/08/18 - e-QIP Recertification
          7/20/18 - Met with BI
          08/16/18 - 2nd meeting with BI
          11/04//18 - Background Cleared
          11/06/18 - Drug Test
          12/04/2018 EOD
          12/19/2018 - FLETC

Comment

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine told me the same thing that he is done with it will submit in few days. Then after a week or so to get an update i texted and he wanted to meet me for more information. When he left he said he is done with everything. Then again about two weeks later I texted him again asking for update and he told me he wanted to meet my wife. After meeting my wife he told me he will finish up the file and send it in two weeks. I am scared to text him now lol! I wll though next week to see if he has submitted my file or not.

Hope this helps.

• Lmao yeah stop calling texting give them some time. Lol
          Last edited by stanford.west; 08-25-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            @ nycguy well, the reason I texted him because he asked me to text him to get an update. I wasn't doing for my enjoyment. Just like last time he asked me to get in contact with him in two weeks for an update on my file. But every time I do, the agency is always asking him to get more info.
            BTW: I am glad I am getting in contact with him because he has few other people that he is doing BI on and he sometimes forgets about my file thinking he is done. (his words)

@ Hal29 do ask questions man, I did for SI and Poly and I am done with both within a month or two. I do not know if that was the case but from my fitness to SI it took almost two months. I am glad I emailed people.
            Last edited by d2ep; 08-25-2018, 01:53 PM.

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well I'm just waiting the investigator. It has been 3 months since poly. He contacted my first reference two weeks ago but nothing since.

• Bam9911
            Bam9911 commented
            Editing a comment
            d2ep May I ask who you contacted about your poly? I only have an email address and they give me generic responses.

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            Bam9911 Just a email I got from cbp website. I never got a respond back from them though. I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere with it but still gave it a shot. A week later I got a call from the examiner asking me if I wanted to take a place for cancelled appointment and I said yeah. After that I emailed the drug test unit but they gave me generic respond but in two weeks I met with my BI after my Poly turned green. So trying contacting people you never know.

P.S. after my SI the supervisor told me I was looking at end of September or early October just to get schedule for Poly. So I was expecting the wait but I guess luck and reaching out to people I guess helped push my file.

• Not sure why everyone gets delayed so long under medical review for nonsense. I disclosed two previous surgeries and just had to say “yea I’m fine” when the lady called me and I was green lighted the very next day on the app. This process is so inconsistent.

Comment

• solo1
            solo1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lucky ive been on review since March for literally nothing of importance

• Well I pulled the trigger and applied to the 18-12 VRA GS-9 announcement. Went through the entire process in 2015 but turned down the job for local law enforcement. I won't do that again!

Comment

• Dr.Andromeda
            Dr.Andromeda commented
            Editing a comment
            May the odds be ever in your favor! GOOD LUCK!!

• I just applied for the CBPO position. I read the PFT2 is no longer applicable? Then when is it taken? Only at the academy? Or did I read it wrong? ?

Comment

• NJR
            NJR commented
            Editing a comment
            I mean, I'm going on 38 and was never a huge runner. Smoked for years and finally got into shape around 32. I was able to do the pace at 2 miles. But when you think about it, compared to local law enforcement, how far do you think you're going to need to run in a border/port/airport?

• I’m a ninja
            I’m a ninja commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m 29 do I fit the older crowd ? Or still in the younger crowd ?

• Hal29
            Hal29 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm a ninja. I am 37 going to be 38. I would say you fit into the younger age.

• Dr.Andromeda
            Dr.Andromeda commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't feel so old now, Hal29 I’m a ninja I just turned 34 a month ago. lol

• dk84 i think its 1519 in the academy but the pft2 used to be 17

Comment

• dk84
            dk84 commented
            Editing a comment
            oh ok, I just checked the PFT 2 requirement and it looked like things I had to do to pass my elementary school PT. lol

• solo1
            solo1 commented
            Editing a comment
            dk84 exactly still staying in the best shape possible if and when i get the call

• has Anyone else had to send their fingerprints? I was told they just needed my prints in order to start the field investigation part of the process. They got my prints like 2 weeks ago and haven’t gotten anything after that. I’m 18-3 Btw.

Comment

• Bost617
            Bost617 commented
            Editing a comment
            They grabbed my finger prints when I went in for my Structured interview

• Nycguy718
            Nycguy718 commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m 18-3. They sent me cards by mail to do fingerprints because on SI day, apparently they didn’t read properly. I got my EOD dates and all, so I’m not worried about updates lol. BI is in process.

• OzoneWarrior2016
            OzoneWarrior2016 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, this happened to me. I just went to my local precinct and they did the fingerprints with the cards I received. I received an email two week later confirming they received my prints. During this time, it did not interfere with my process. Supposedly my fingerprints wasnt submitted correctly during my SI.

• V_AntCBP
            V_AntCBP commented
            Editing a comment
            They got my prints when I went for the SI

• Hey everyone,

So about two weeks ago I got a call from border patrol with an offer in eagle pass TX,
          I took the 24 hours to decide and was not able to get a hold of them or a call back.

but today I got a call from Customs with an offer in San Ysidrio and I took the offer,

Is there anyone on here working out there? or anyone going out there?

eod-1-28-19
          academy 2-14-19

Comment

• vicali1213
            vicali1213 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dr.Andromeda thanks!

• Far16
            Far16 commented
            Editing a comment
            See you in FLETC in February

• JMontero
            JMontero commented
            Editing a comment
            congrats, got an offer tooday for Laredo with same eod and academy dates, see u on fletc

• vicali1213
            vicali1213 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome!
            See you guys there Far16 @JMontero
            And congrats to you guys as well

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5226 users online. 202 members and 5024 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X