Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys, I have a question regarding to BI, since I'm ready to submit the E-Qip. I had credit cards been cancelled before due to my financial difficulties, I forgot if they sent to collector or not, however, I made payment plans with either the bank or collector, and made payments on-time since then. Of course, I will write these down to the form truly, but would that influence my result of the BI?

Comment

• Sheridan1
      Sheridan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Just check your credit on creditkarma to see it.

• duocbpo
      duocbpo commented
      Editing a comment
      Sheridan1 thanks a lot! I will definitely check. If anyone else can share similar situation, I really appreciate!

• For those currently waiting for BI, have you tried calling OPM 724-794-5612? I called today and they asked for my SSN and DOB and said that they haven't received my BI packet from the agency. This is very confusiing since the last email from case manager says my BI is currently pending final adjustication. Is OPR and OPM two different offices that handles the BI?
    17-9 GS7, Blaine
    Applied: 7/31/17
    Exam NOR: 8/21/17
    Medical: 9/21/17, More documents needed emailed 3/21/18
    Fitness: 9/28/17
    SI: 4/24/18
    Poly: 5/16/18 - Pass June 19
    Medical cleared: 7/26/18
    Reapplied 18-11 VRA selected for GS9
    BI:Found unsuitable 8/23/18
    Drug:??
    EOD:??

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eurb, I've never spoke to my investigator but they started contacting my references last week. I guess it's just different for me. I would figure they contact me first to let me know they started but it is the other way around.

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      epesguerra OPR=Office of Professional Responsibility and OPM=Office of Personnel Management. OPM is an independent agency that manages the civilian workforce of the federal government, and OPR is a branch of the DOJ which investigates misconduct.

• CASS updated to 50% complete this morning!
    Daniel-Bryan-.jpg
    Last edited by Tremellio; 08-17-2018, 03:57 PM.
    CBPO 18-11
    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
    5/04/18: Exam
    5/09/18: NOR
    6/29/18: Fitness Test
    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
    8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
    8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
    8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
    8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
    3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! I’m 18-5, applied in Feb., and I’m still stuck at 38% :P

• Tremellio
      Tremellio commented
      Editing a comment
      N.N. Thank you sir! Just keep busy! Hell, I work 50 hours a week and I'm going to school full time just to keep my mind off the tiring process lol

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Another thing u can do to keep your mind of this long process is start working out. For those that haven’t yet. My friend said they really give a hard time to those not in the best shape.

• Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the current CBPO FLETC physical test(s) graduation standard? I am wondering what are the time limits needed in irder to complete and pass. Btw, congrats to everyone who has received the call. Be safe and stay strong.

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      1.5 MILE RUN-UNDER 15 mins
      SIT AND REACH-12.5 INCHES
      PUSHUPS-24 IN A MINUTE
      220 YARD RUN-45 SECONDS OR LESS
      CelticLEO

• CelticLEO
      CelticLEO commented
      Editing a comment
      cs333, thank you very much for the reply. It is appreciated. Good luck and be safe.

• Hey everyone so I had my polygraph almost 4 weeks ago and still haven't been told if they were going to retest me, I was told I failed by the instructor but they were going to recommend I get retested. Everything on my CBP App is still the same at 50%. Has anyone ever waited this long and been notified for a retested after?

Comment

• vik2500
      vik2500 commented
      Editing a comment
      the first time i took my poly in 2015, i was told i failed as well and they would send it to get reviewed and they would contact me if they recommended i get retested.

here's my timeline on that.
      tested and told i failed dec. 29th, 2015
      heard absolutely nothing back..waited and waited.. April 14,2016, i emailed someone regarding that because i was applying for customs during the border patrol hiring process. did not receive any response until May 2016 when they responded with " we have been notified by the office of professional responsibility that you did not complete a favorable polygraph..."

when my bf took his polygraph, he was told it was inconclusive and that they would send it for review if they recommended he get retested they would contact him in two weeks. and they did, two weeks later he was flying up to dallas to retest.

i think if they don't contact you within two weeks, we basically are screwed.

• HHIsland
      HHIsland commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm still waiting for my results a week and a half later. My progress on the app is still the same. Does it usually take a few weeks to get results?

• For people that have already had their poly scheduled, did your CASS status change from “pending” to “in progress” before you got it scheduled? Or does it just stay “pending” until you pass/fail?

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine said pending it didn’t change until it was cleared after passing it

• Just completed all steps for cbpo and just waiting on the results of the interview hopefully soon. Applied to the 18-9 announcement

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, are you completely done with the process, or just up to the SI?

• Originally posted by N.N. View Post
    Wait, are you completely done with the process, or just up to the SI?
    Just completed my S.I.
    poly,drug,medical, pft, fingerprint. All done

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your 18-9 and have done poly and the drug test?

• Originally posted by cs333 View Post
    Your 18-9 and have done poly and the drug test?
    I took one last year for another DHS agency it was still valid for this one and took the drug test a week before my interview

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, your progress transferred from another agency. I was about to say DAMN!!!! You on super turbo with the process lol. Well that's good man good luck!! Let us know when you get the call.

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      @Huck&Finn what agency did you apply to?

• so my background investigator called me yesterday asking about my unfavorable results from my 2015 test and asked why i was told i failed and if it was over any particular part of the questioning. i explained to him that my polygrapher only told me i failed because i changed the way i was breathing during the exam, with no explanation except to say i was trying to cheat the test. I recently retook it a few weeks ago and passed and have already accepted an offer.

He said when he submitted his BI packet on me, that OPR asked what was the reason i failed. Do you think that they may retract my passing of my current exam because of that past exam?

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      vik2500 No you'll be fine once you passed I doubt they can change there mind pased on something that happened 3 years ago.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      For the whole process I'm at 48 weeks. I'm going on 13 months. So I feel your pain.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      It took 3-4 weeks for my retest on poly. It doesn't always come down to 2 weeks. Just be patient and hope for the best.

• Seems like the average gap between an applicant's SI and Polygraph is about 3 months.
    CBPO 18-11
    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
    5/04/18: Exam
    5/09/18: NOR
    6/29/18: Fitness Test
    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
    8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
    8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
    8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
    8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
    3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tremellio hopefully right now im at 2 months from SI
      Last edited by cs333; 08-18-2018, 10:18 PM.

• logan94
      logan94 commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope your observation is correct. 8/23 will mark 3 months exactly for me since my SI.

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      Crap. Guess I'll be taking my poly in Oct then :P

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      currently at 3 months and 2 weeks. nothing yet.

• Anyone know how many people are in a FLETC class? Just curious...
    GS-5 18-3
    01/17/18 - NOR
    01/24/18 - Medical (Passed 06/07/18)
    03/01/18 - Fitness
    03/05/18 - eQip Released to OPR
    03/28/18 - Structured Interview
    --/--/------ - Polygraph (Used results from another agency)
    05/01/18 - Drug Test
    05/09/18 - Met with BI
    05/23/18 - BI said he submitted everything
    09/24/18 - EOD

Comment

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      OFO usually has 48. The BP usually has 50.
      OFO has run classes of both 36 and 24 when it has suited the agency though.

• J.C29
      J.C29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info.

• Hi,

Since I have a score near gs7 does that mean I qualify for GS7? cause when I applied before this I had a "ID" near the score.
    Last edited by Alexr3496; 08-20-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      @alex3496. Is It a huge pay difference between both ?

• Alexr3496
      Alexr3496 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ I’m a ninja
      Well man, it's almost like a 10k difference between both.. but remember that you get to GS12 one year quicker

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s pretty sweet.

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Gs12 is where the money $$ is.

• Just got that 38% status!
    edited 8/22
    CASS up to 50%!
    Last edited by Bost617; 08-22-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      @I'm a ninja that's a really bad sign. I'd guess there can't be more than a couple dozen poly examiners across the country. Given some polys can take up to 7 or 8 hours, they certainly can't get thru more than 1 person a day. If they're backed up 2-4 months already and suddenly you throw a couple hundred, or even a few thousand people into the queue from these "expos" you're setting yourself up for disaster.

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah bro that definitely can’t help the process. I’m going to stick with it and hope for the best. This is definitely the career I want. Hope my dreams come through.

• RaspiestShrimp
      RaspiestShrimp commented
      Editing a comment
      Hopefully anything useful, at all, was addressed at the briefing. I'm currently on my way out of the Navy. Every two weeks, the air station I'm at (NAS Whidbey Island), starts a new TAPS (transition assistance) class. This class helps active duty members figure everything out, and refers them to military only "job fairs". The CBP/BPA guys come out to these fairs every couple of days and just cast a net over anyone who will submit an application; even if those people are not particularly interested. I have a feeling this is going on at more than one naval base around the country, lol. I cannot imagine that helps anyone out, considering DHS has posted the statistic that "for every 150 applicants, one will make it through our various application process". What's the point?

• Bost617
      Bost617 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im 18-9 for the commenter who asked
      Heres my timeline
      Applied 06/13/2018
      Exam 06/15/2018 PASSED
      NOR 06/25/2018
      TSL 07/10/2018
      EQIP submitted 7/19/2018
      EQIP resubmitted 7/27/2018
      Fitness 7/27/2018 PASSED
      Medical 08/02/2018
      EQIP rejected & resubmitted 08/02/2018
      SI & Finger Printing 08/16/2018 PASSED
      EQIP released to OPR 08/20/2018

• Hey guys so wanted to check something,
    i got the call last week, and took the 24hrs given to me to make the decision the next day I called but couldn’t not get through so I left a message with my info stating my decision...... and still haven’t been able to get an actual person on the phone
    has his happened to anyone?

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes this happen to several people here. From what I read it takes about a week for them to contact u back.

• vicali1213
      vicali1213 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok awesome I was getting a lil worried hahah

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8671 users online. 454 members and 8217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X