Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats, what’s job announcement were you?
    CBPO 18-4 GS 9 Direct Hire
    Applied 1/30
    TSL 2/23
    Equip release 3/15
    Medical 3/17
    PT test 3/27
    SI 3/30
    Poly 6/15
    BI start 7/6
    BI interview 8/7
    Drug ?
    Final Offer ?

Comment

• Anyone here applying for the second time ? How’s your process ?

Comment

• Frustrated right now. I went through the entire process previously, got knocked out by the poly. This time around, I'm having issues with the medical, even though it is the exact same as last time AND I've already had the physical and fitness test. I broke my arm when I was kid, had a surgery to set the bone, healed, perfectly normal now. That was when I was a 12 year old kid, now 14 years ago, almost 15. I marked it on my paperwork, just like last time.

It got kicked back this time (did not last time), saying they need me to get examined. The records don't exist anymore, so I go to a doctor and have myself re-examined out of pocket. Doctor says you are good, can do the job, no issues, and kind of chuckles at getting some free money I'm sure. I submit the info weeks ago, and now they are telling it is incomplete because I didn't include, "past medical records, x-rays, copy of surgical report", even though I included a letter saying that no longer exist and the former doctor is now retired.

Comment

• Wow. So nothing carried over from last time ?

Comment

• Hi all, just looking for other folks around the same timeline as myself. Any words of wisdom for the Structured Interview?

CBPO 18-9
            Applied: 06/13/2018
            Entrance Exam: 06/15/2018
            Exam Notice of Results: 06/25/2018 PASSED
            Tentative Selection Letter: 07/11/2018
            EQIP submitted 07/19/2018
            Fitness 07/27/2018 PASSED
            Medical 08/02/2018
            SI 08/16/2018
            Last edited by Bost617; 08-01-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

• Hey Guys 18-3 applicant here. Just had an interview with a background investigator, I'm wondering if anyone knows how long after you accept a duty location will you be able to transfer to a desired port. For example if I wish to get back to Dulles Airport from JFK is there a waiting list for such a transfer. Thank you.

Applied: 12/26/2017
              NOR: 1/2/2018
              Medical: 1/10/2018
              EQIP: 1/14/2018
              Fitness Test: 2/15/2018
              EQIP #2: 2/20/2018
              Eqip released to QA: 2/26/2018
              Structured Interview: 4/2/2018
              Polygraph: 6/2/2018
              Background sent for review: 7/9/2018
              Background Interview: 8/1/2018
              Drug Test:
              EOD:
              Last edited by patrykpaszek; 08-01-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Anybody see this madness for 18-12? Hiring expo where you can knock out the Application, Entrance Exam, Medical Exam, Fitness Exam, and Structured Interview all within a couple of days.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/506148900

Comment

• 17-10 CBPO applicant for Laredo TX

been waiting on my poly since January that I passed my interview

should be getting scheduled this week according to DHS

anyone else on the same boat ?

Comment

• Anyone's Pre-Academy in Seattle, WA next month (September) ?

Comment

• This is my 2nd go around with CBP. I applied back in 2015 but had an unfavorable Polygraph result in July 2016.

I'm 18-11 (Location Negotiable) and selected San Francisco Airport as my duty location. Took the entrance exam today. Struggled a bit in the math portion so hopefully by performance in the other 2 sections are enough to make up for that.

Comment

• 18-3

just got notified today that I got an unfavorable on my poly. Can’t appeal. Can’t reapply for two years (and I never will again!) this whole process has been such a crock! I failed the section about serious crimes against persons. A little background on me, I’ve worked in a hospital since I was 17, mainly as an emergency Room tech/EMT, and I served a decade in the army as a medic. This whole process is a crock, and especially the Poly. DHS can go to hell.

Comment

• Damon I see a lot of people who applied well after a lot of us already meeting bi investigator. What the he'll is going on over at cbp. I started in 2017. Completed my poly and passed almost 2 months ago and I'm getting zero contact. They told an investigator was contacting me any day. Didn't happen. Then they tell me my file is just sitting there waiting to be picked up by investigator. Still waiting. And not only that, my Cass goes from 63% released to opr to 50% waiting to be reviewed by hrm. What hell is going on over there. Are they just skipping older applicants. I mean we have put in a lot of time on this and we can't even get feedback or an explanation.

Comment

• I have to say I believe that the varieties in different timelines for everyone are based on multiple factors. Medical Review, Poly Review, Background Review, Investigator locations... I highly doubt CBP will just skip over qualified applicants. The name of the game is patience. There are a bunch of people on this forum that have waited just as others and if qualified gotten the call. Stay the course and if a decent amount of time passes contact your Case Manager. From what I have seen there is a decent lapse between interview, the med review, to poly so prepared to go about your business and wait. Positive vibes to everyone... and just my 2 cents to keep morale up
                            CBPO 17-11
                            Application Close Dates: 9/30/2017
                            Examination: 10/4/2017
                            Notice of Result: 10/5/2017 – Passed
                            Notice of Pre-Employment 10/25/2017
                            e-QIP Submitted: 11/07/2018
                            Medical Exam: 11/8/2018
                            Fitness Exam: 11/8/2017 – Passed
                            e-QIP Released to OPR: 1/11/2018
                            Structured Interview: 2/22/2018
                            Structured Interview Passed: 02/23/2018
                            Additional Medical Submitted: 05/11/2018
                            Polygraph: 07/12/2018 - Verbal Pass
                            Background Investigation: In Process
                            Drug Test: Scheduling in Progress
                            Final Offer: Pending

Comment

• Anyone going to Nogales?

Comment

• What's going ob, going through the process right now, does anyone have some pointers for the interview?? MEDs and Fitness should be a walk in the park.

CBPO 18-10 (Direct Hire)
                                Application Close Dates: 7/14/2018
                                Examination: 7/7/2018
                                Notice of Result: 7/11/2018 – Passed
                                Notice of Pre-Employment 7/30/2018
                                e-QIP Submitted: 7/31/2018
                                Medical Exam: Pending
                                Fitness Exam: Pending
                                e-QIP Released to OPR: Pending
                                Structured Interview: Scheduled for 8/29/2018
                                Pending the rest of the steps

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8122 users online. 330 members and 7792 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X