Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy frustrating. So I've been checking Cass. Wednesday my Cass was at 63% with eqip released to opr. Then Thursday back down to 50% and reviewed by hrm. Friday back up to 63% and released to opr and today it is at 50% and is hrm. I talked to them and they said it was a glitch or error and that it is with opr and starting the field portion. But to see it going up and down every other day is annoying. Anyone else having this issue or is it just me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• 229K9
      229K9 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is doing the exact same thing.

• Any one able to review medical results on EAS, comprehensive health services told me 1-3 it would be on that site.

Comment

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Nm I finally see it posted with farther evaluations

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      I will assume something will be mailed or emailed to mefor my va doctor to sign off

• Well, finally got the additional medical info they requested mailed in, here's hoping it's not another exceptionally long wait for them to review this time and get me cleared. I know CBP is a marathon and not a sprint, but it is starting to get frustrating closing in on 6 months in the process to still only be at 38%...

CBPO 18-5 [Direct Hire] - Current CASS Progress: 38%

Applied: Feb. 4, 2018
    Entrance Exam: Mar. 12, 2018
    Exam Notice of Results: Mar. 22, 2018 PASSED (scored 88)
    Tentative Selection Letter: April 9, 2018 (GS-07)
    e-QIP Submitted: April 12, 2018
    e-QIP Rejected: April 18, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    Medical Exam: April 23, 2018 - Pending Additional Info
    PFT-1: April 23, 2018 - PASSED
    2nd e-Qip Rejection: May 3, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    3rd e-Qip Rejection: May 8, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    e-Qip Released to OPR: May 9, 2018 - PASSED
    Structured Interview: June 6, 2018
    SI NOR: June 7, 2018 - PASSED
    Request for Additional Medical Info: June 28th, 2018
    Fingerprint Card Request: July 11th, 2010, completed/submitted July 16th 2018
    Submitted Additional Medical Info: July 19th, 2018 - Pending Review
    Polygraph: Pending
    Background Investigation: In Progress
    Drug Test: In Progress
    Final Offer: Pending
    EOD: Pending
    FLETC: Pending

Total Timeline Length to Date: 167 days

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Eurb. I'm 17-11 and I go from 63% back to 50% every other day. It is frustrating because they say It is a glitch and investigator Will contact me any day but it doesn't seem other's are experiencing the same thing.

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone posted it here that’s how I know. I hadn’t never heard that before but apparently that’s possible

• OKCsparrow
      OKCsparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      I submitted my additional medical info on 5/02/18 and I'm still waiting.

• JJ221
      JJ221 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't meet with a BI. My BI is green on CASS. I think if you have already had an SSBI, that's a factor

• Just got my green check for med, how long does poly take from med? 4-6 months? and I'm still waiting to have interview and fitness test.
    18-8

5/01/18: Applied
    6/04/18: Exam
    6/22/18: NOR
    7/10/18: TSL
    7/16/18: Medical
    7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
    7/21/18: Medical Cleared
    ?????: Fitenss
    ?????: Fitness Cleared
    ??????: Eqip released to OPR
    ?????? SI
    ??????: NOR SI
    ??????: Polygraph
    ??????: Polygraph Cleared
    ??????: Backgorund
    ??????: Drug Test
    ??????: EOD

Comment

• Nycguy718
      Nycguy718 commented
      Editing a comment
      You still have a long way to go my friend. I’d say easily 6 months for poly. Unless you chose a DH post.

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      Jerseyboy94 you applied literally one month after me. I can't believe your medical got cleared super quick. I'm hoping mine gets cleared soon.

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      My Eqip was released to OPR today , seems good.

• Anyone else having issues with cass?

Comment

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      Hal29 for me it always takes a good minute to load the webpage, but afterwards signing in is no problem.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not talking about login in. I'm talking about my % going up and down every other day.

• Does anyone know how CBP handles relocation (I'm a DH and I understand they do not pay for relocating)? Do you have to relocate to your post before you EOD, or is it after you graduate from FLETC? I chose Nogales, which is a whole state away for me. I'd just like to get some information in advance. Thanks to all!
    My Timeline
    CASS 50%

04/01/18 - Applied CBPO DH 18-7
    04/27/18 - Written Exam
    05/09/18 - NOR for WE (score: 89)
    06/01/18 - TS GS-5 & 7
    06/06/18 - Medical exam
    06/07/18 - eQIP done
    06/11/18 - Fitness test (passed)
    06/13/18 - BI sent to OPR
    07/11/18 - SI (passed)
    08/03/18 - HRM requests second vision test (OOP)
    08/07/18 - VT paperwork sent to HRM
    03/20/19 - Medical cleared (date checked cleared)
    TBD - Poly
    TBD - Drug test
    TBD - BI done
    TBD - EOD
    TBD - FLETC

Comment

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took mine in DFW.

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      From the posts here some elect to stay in a hotel for their pre academy since they don’t want to pay for a place they won’t be using while at academy

• Fed306
      Fed306 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hal: How was everything like at DFW? Pretty smooth or anything I should know?

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m a ninja I've been having some trouble using the search function to find topics quickly in this thread. Are you saying those who elect a hotel stay do so out-of-pocket? And what about how much time given post academy to relocate?

Y'all are truly helping by answering these questions. Thanks again to all!

• And still waiting for med to clear since feb... man this is getting ridiculous. Glad to see some of you are moving along just gotta keep positive and forget about it for a bit.

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s definitely a long process but worth the wait if your like me and want this as a career. I started this process in Jan of this year and only have BI and drug test remaining hopefully we make it all way. Hang in there bud

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      It is a process. I've been at it since september of 2017. It is frustrating but worth the wait if you want it. They are not quick by any means, and not great at responses. I Wil attest to that.

• Is anyone here 17-09??? DIRECT HIRE
    or just me lol. About a month ago i received a letter in the mail saying to clarify a couple of questions for them because i had disclosed them on the polygraph but not on equip. Did someone else got the same letter? if so are you still in the process? i haven't heard anything back.

Fitness exam 9/14/17
    medical exam 9/08/17
    Structured interview 10/25/17
    Polygraph 12/22/17
    background interview 1/9/18

Comment

• category631
      category631 commented
      Editing a comment
      17-11 here... Applied Sept 2017 - waiting on poly official results from July 12

• Jax09
      Jax09 commented
      Editing a comment
      i'm over this whole process...I've been trying to get hired with cbp since i was 19 and im already 27. SUCKS!

• epesguerra
      epesguerra commented
      Editing a comment
      17-9, Blaine, WA. Still waiting medical to clear. Mine is very is slow. Polygraph passed last month. Now my EQIP is back to pending for over a week now without notice of what they need.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm waiting for the investigator to contact me.

• To anyone who sent in additional medical via the mail how long did it take for you to receive confirmation that they received it? I mailed mine in last Thursday and it was confirmed delivered on Saturday, but CBP says they're still not showing it in the system...

Comment

• OKCsparrow
      OKCsparrow commented
      Editing a comment
      5 days for me. They'll send you an email

• tjcterry2
      tjcterry2 commented
      Editing a comment
      It varies depending on the number of documents they received during same time period.I have sent medical documents at least 6 or 7 times. The trick is to send everything at once so they don’t keep asking for stuff is the lesson I learnes

• what does it mean when your BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION says "PENDING" (Applicants who are found unsuitable receive notification via email). BEFORE it said "IN PROCESS"
    Last edited by Jax09; 07-23-2018, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Might be the same thing it’s under review

• Congrats! I’m 17-7 thought I was the longest but you got me beat

Comment

• 3nf0rc3r
      3nf0rc3r commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm 17-7 holy moly

• lordofbk43
      lordofbk43 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought I was the last 17-7

• 3nf0rc3r
      3nf0rc3r commented
      Editing a comment
      Well to be clear I've already graduated & am out in the field... but good luck to you both. Any questions, just holler

• Man oh man. Wish they could keep their story straight. So I talked to MHC the other day because I recertified my eqip. My % went from 63% to 50%. Which I knew would happen. Then of course it went back up to 63%. Then it dropped to 50%. MHC said it was a glitch in the system. So then it went back to 63%. My case manager said not to worry that it was with opr and an investigator would be contacting me any day. Then Saturday it dropped back down to 50%. So I emailed again and asked what was going on. They then said my file was waiting to be picked up by an investigator. So how can an investigator be contacting me soon If I don't even have an investigator yet? I don't understand what is going on. Anyone else experiencing this? Can anyone explain this? Everything was green except bi and drug test. But now it says eqip in process and with hrm and bi and drug test in progress. Can anyone explain that? Feels like I'm going backwards.

Comment

• LouieK
      LouieK commented
      Editing a comment
      I checked the % almost daily, it just added stress to daily life. When I stopped it seemed like time went faster for sure. I'm still not at 100% and I have my EOD and academy date. It's all good

Actually never mind. I just checked about a month after the final phone call. It is finally completed. But, it still took about 3-4 weeks after I received everything. They take a long time updating I guess.
      Last edited by LouieK; 07-23-2018, 11:09 PM.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I've noticed. I'm just going to be as patient as I can be. Just sucks being so close. I'm figuring probably a few more months.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      LouieK, did your % go down like mine when they did your background?

• LouieK
      LouieK commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah and it went down when I had to re-certify my eqip.

• I've heard that once you're working at a duty location it is very hard to transfer. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comment

• ES90
      ES90 commented
      Editing a comment
      All depends on where you are and where you want to go. Some ports are easier to get out of than others. You have a few options. 1. Swap with one or more officers to get to where you want. 2. Sign up on a waiting list with your top choices of ports, when there's a spot open at one of those ports and you're top of the seniority list for those that want to go there you get it. 3. Go Pre-Clearance for a few years then transfer to where ever you want to go.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      Collectively, yeah. I'd say it's significantly difficult to near impossible to relocate.

• Anyone starting the academy November 20th?

Comment

• Jones415
      Jones415 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep! I’ll be there

• Double post
    Last edited by Jones415; 07-24-2018, 09:52 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10302 users online. 489 members and 9813 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X