Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if you're schedule for the fitness test? I have my Med on Monday, I've seen people have both in the same day, does that mean Monday I'll be doing my fitness test as well?

Comment

• Tremellio
      Tremellio commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you logged into the CHS website and started your paperwork? They'll E-mail/call you and tell you that you need to start the process.

• Hou33guy
      Hou33guy commented
      Editing a comment
      Medical and fitness is separated

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I finished all the paper work and ready for Monday , just wanted to know if the fitness would be done during that time as well, because I see other people have them both together.

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      @ jerseyboy, log into your CASS under PFT or fitness check what it say when you click on it if it is schedule it will say place and time. Also you should get a reminder email as well saying you have medical exam as well as pft. If not then you probably will get a saperate schedule. Some people have it done both same day and same place. Some do not. I had a month gap between medical and pft.

• Process seems to be moving along pretty quick.
    Originally applied on May 1st and took my exam on May 4th. Then reapplied on June 30th for a different duty location. Just waiting on my background, poly, and drug test. Of Course, still gotta get through my S.I. on Tuesday.

CBPO 18-10
    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
    5/04/18: Exam
    5/09/18: NOR
    6/29/18: Fitness Test
    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
    7/17/18: Structured Interview

Polygraph: Pending
    Drug Test: Pending
    CBPO 18-11
    Preferred Duty Location: El Paso, TX
    5/04/18: Exam
    5/09/18: NOR
    6/29/18: Fitness Test
    6/29/18: Medical Evaluation
    7/02/18: Fitness Cleared
    7/05/18: Medical Cleared
    7/13/18: E-QIP Submitted
    8/07/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added FS-545)
    8/13/18: E-QIP Rejected & Resubmitted (Added Documentation of Mother's Citizenship)
    8/15/18: E-QIP Released to OPR
    8/15/18: Structured Interview & Fingerprints
    3/10/19: Polygraph

Drug Test: Pending

Comment

• cs333
      cs333 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lucky it took me 4 months between fitness and SI

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      I would say very quick. Some people waited months for SI. So yes you are moving quick. Thats good man good luck with the rest of the process.

• Tremellio
      Tremellio commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! It’s been long overdue. I’ve been chasing this since 2012. I pulled my application back in the day cause I felt my credit and resume wasn’t where I wanted it to be. I’m just hoping everything goes as planned.

• For those who received the call was there an email that followed after? She told me my dates over the phone but I assumed there was gonna be a email with further information afterwards. EOD sept 12 Fletc sept 27
    NOR- 9/1/2017

EQIP Submission- 9/7/2017

scheduled fit/med - 9/13/2017

passed Fit/Med - 9/22/2017

EQIP - Submitted to OPR 11/24/2017

Notice for SI - 12/5/2017

SI Passed - 12/14/2017

NOR (Eligible for VRA) - 12/15/2017

Poly Passes (verbal pass) - 1/30/2018

poly results - 2/15/2018

EQIP RECERT - 3/13/2018

Met BI - 3/23/2018

Background cleared - 5/23/2018

drug test passed (estimated ) - 5/29/2018

THE CALL - 6/13/2018

Comment

• MalcolmX1233
      MalcolmX1233 commented
      Editing a comment
      Jones415 thanks I’m pretty sure she said the same thing but I wasn’t sure.

• David22
      David22 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Malcom, we have the same EOD dates and same FLETC dates

• MalcolmX1233
      MalcolmX1233 commented
      Editing a comment
      David22 I guess I’ll be seeing you for sure. Should be the same class!

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      MalcolmX1233 based on your timeline, even with your VRA, it looks like I can expect to EOD a year after I applied in April. :-/

• Hello everyone, I’m an 18-7 applicant and have been in the process since about May 20th 2018. I’ve completed everything up to the Structured Interview.. I’m just waiting to get my Poly scheduled. I applied under VRA, what all locations have you guys been offered? I’m trying to get up around Michigan, Vermont or Maine.

Comment

• TheMaligator
      TheMaligator commented
      Editing a comment
      If I pass this poly, I’ll go wherever they send me lol

• LouieK
      LouieK commented
      Editing a comment
      I considered Vermont, but it's too far from home. And you will get several locations offered I'm sure. Did you apply to a direct hire position or a normal job posting?

• TheMaligator
      TheMaligator commented
      Editing a comment
      I applied to the VRA. The CBP website no longer mentions Houlton, ME as a critical need area. However, the new VRA positions that were just posted today mention it and it was on my anouncement

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      TheMaligator nice to see another 18-7. I applied 4/1 and did my written 4/27. What's your timeline if I may ask?

• Originally posted by MalcolmX1233 View Post
    For those who received the call was there an email that followed after? She told me my dates over the phone but I assumed there was gonna be a email with further information afterwards. EOD sept 12 Fletc sept 27
    You'll get the email about 2 weeks prior to EOD

Comment

• MalcolmX1233
      MalcolmX1233 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay that’s what I thought.. thank you

• So I got the call a couple of weeks ago and my EOD is set for the end of September with a FLETC date of 10/09/2018. I have seen and talked to a lot of people who have gotten the call after me but have received much earlier EOD/FLETC dates. My dates were given to me even before a location was offered, so it's not based on location. I am in no way complaining, I'm super happy that I got the call at all, I am just curious how the EOD/FLETC dates are decided? And is it possible to try to get earlier dates? Thanks and good luck to every applicant!

Comment

• J.C29
      J.C29 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering the same thing. I have the same dates as you.

• LouieK
      LouieK commented
      Editing a comment
      I think EOD/FLETC dates are decided by the class size and availability. When I returned the phone call and made my decision my EOD/FLETC dates had changed because the originally offered dates were already filled. But, I actually got an earlier date than what was originally offered.
      Last edited by LouieK; 07-15-2018, 01:50 PM.

• ES90
      ES90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Its all based on class availability and availability of lodging at FLETC. These days it seems OFO classes are maxed out every time. Be glad you have time to prepare. I had less than a month from the call to EOD to pack up my apartment, put it in storage, quit my old job and report to pre-academy.

• Theman2130
      Theman2130 commented
      Editing a comment
      I received the same eod date and fletc date! What location did you pick?

• Hey guys. Just wanted to give an update. Today I recertied my eqip. Everything completed up to bi. Now that I've resubmitted, hopefully the bi will contact me soon. Been a pretty long journey so far. So hopefully soon I'll get that call.

Comment

• Dr.Andromeda
      Dr.Andromeda commented
      Editing a comment
      Hal29, quick question, what does it mean to "recertify" your eQIP?

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      For me it was because i was close to the 120 day mark since my original submit of eqip. Its for any updates before they start the field portion of my investigation.

• Hey guys just checked cass and where the final offer section it show 3 dots now does that mean anything it used to be just blank

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      So if you finish BI and drug test does that get u to 100% ?

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      I started in Jan 2018 so it’s been a little bit of process patience is the key. How long has it been for u Hal?

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      started in September. 17-11 and I was at 63% but I'm now down to 50%. It's because they had to release my eqip back to me for further updating for bi I believe. My recruiter told me that it's because my one year mark is coming up. But email from case manager said it's for the bi investigator to move forward with any updates. So not really sure what it is. If anyone else knows why or had to recertify? Could you clarify why? Thanks!

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      So why cant they use the original eqip that was released to opr? What exactly does it mean? Does it mean they are moving forward. I understand the percentage. It's all confusing to me....lol.

• Deleted post. Moved to comment.
    Last edited by Hal29; 07-15-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• LouieK
      LouieK commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to basically re-verify your eqip for the bi investigator. The percentage dropped for me too when I had to release the eqip for the BI.

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Case manager said according to the email that I had to recertify in order for the investigator to start the field operation portion of my background. Does that mean other parts of my bi is completed or they just starting? The recruiter said that this is where they contact neighbors, references and employers.

• Originally posted by I’m a ninja View Post
    Hey guys just checked cass and where the final offer section it show 3 dots now does that mean anything it used to be just blank
    I’m at 50% and mine has the 3 dots now as well. I wasn’t sure if it meant something or if it was just an update on their end.

Comment

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we will find out hopefully soon I’ll post something if I hear anything

• I’m a ninja
      I’m a ninja commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol Hal it’s confusing for all of us this forum sure helps though to get an understanding of some things. Glad I found this forum

• Hal29
      Hal29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it sure does help.

• Hello everyone! I've been following y'all for a little while now and decided to finally create an account. Like a lot of people, I'm waiting for them to clear my medical.
    18-2

11/24/17: Applied
    12/15/17: NOR
    12/28/17: EQIP Submitted
    1/04/18: Medical
    1/30/18: Fitness - Passed
    2/07/18: E-QIP Rejected (Corrected, re-submitted same day)
    2/20/18: E-QIP released to OPR
    3/09/18: SI
    3/10/18: NOR SI - Passed
    4/17/18: Request for Additional Medical Info
    5/02/18: Additional Medical Info Submitted
    ~11/19/18: Medical Cleared
    4/08/19: Polygraph Scheduled - Inconclusive
    5/29/19: Polygraph Scheduled
    6/02/19: Polygraph Passed
    ???: Background - In Progress
    ???: Drug Test

Comment

• Can anyone relay the time it took for their Poly Exam date and the results to be posted time-frame?

Comment

• manuel05
        manuel05 commented
        Editing a comment
        category631, didnt have a good experience, he said he wasnt sure if i passed or not and would i be willing to come back for a second poly. obviously i said yes and now i'm waiting for an update. i called my BI last wk sometime and he said it was still being reviewed.

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        about 2 weeks for me.

• Nycguy718
        Nycguy718 commented
        Editing a comment
        About 2.5 weeks the first time. I emailed my Case manager and I got sent to take it 2nd time. It’s been two weeks but I was told I was good and shouldn’t have an issue. He said they’re pretty backed up with the paperwork

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        A week for me, from exam to CASS to turn green.

• Took forever to find somewhere that would do them right away, but got my fingerprint cards completed and mailed off to MHC. Should hopefully be getting the rest of the medical info they wanted and will be able to submit that in the next day or two. Then the wait for the poly begins!

CBPO 18-5 [Direct Hire] - Current CASS Progress: 38%

Applied: Feb. 4, 2018
      Entrance Exam: Mar. 12, 2018
      Exam Notice of Results: Mar. 22, 2018 PASSED (scored 88)
      Tentative Selection Letter: April 9, 2018 (GS-07)
      e-QIP Submitted: April 12, 2018
      e-QIP Rejected: April 18, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
      Medical Exam: April 23, 2018 - Pending additional info
      PFT-1: April 23, 2018 - PASSED
      2nd e-Qip Rejection: May 3, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
      3rd e-Qip Rejection: May 8, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
      e-Qip Released to OPR: May 9, 2018 - PASSED
      Structured Interview: June 6, 2018
      SI NOR: June 7, 2018 - PASSED
      Request for Additional Medical Info: June 28th, 2018, Pending - due date Aug. 28, 2018
      Fingerprint Card Request: July 11th, 2010, submitted July 16th 2018
      Polygraph: Pending
      Background Investigation: In Progress
      Drug Test: In Progress
      Final Offer: Pending
      EOD: Pending
      FLETC: Pending

Total Timeline Length to Date: 162 days

Comment

• Hey everyone, i'm just starting the process and am having some trouble with my EQIP. I received a tentative selection letter and was told that within 48 hours i'd be sent a registration code to begin filling out the forms. That was Wednesday of last week. After the 48 hours mark I emailed my case manager and am waiting for a response. I guess I'm nervous because that initial email stated that I needed to submit the EQIP by 7/18/2018 or my application would be withdrawn. Any advice/thoughts on hearing back from my case manager?

Comment

• TheMaligator
          TheMaligator commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd go ahead and call your case manager. If you can't get ahold of them then call the Hiring Center and get directed accordingly

• Hal29
          Hal29 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes contact them again. That is an error on their part that needs to be corrected.

• For those that had the medical/PT test the same day, what did you wear? I was thinking about wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, but I didn't see anything in my emails indicating proper attire.

Comment

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          Whatever is comfortable for you, I wore workout clothes and sneakers. You'll definitely be working up a sweat during the step test. Plus, the Dr. you see is a contracted provider through the company CBP contracts to handle medical, so there's no need to dress professionally or anything. Your SI will be a different story though.

• NYBseBall89
          NYBseBall89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks N.N. That is what I figured, but just wanted to make sure.

• NYBseBall89
          NYBseBall89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Just passed the exams. That depth perception test was not that easy and that step test was crazy, but I got through it. Push ups I stopped myself at 40 so that I could save energy and the sit ups I took it easy as well with 37. I wonder if they even look at the numbers or just care about pass/fail.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11333 users online. 401 members and 10932 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X