Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what a subject letter issuance is?
    The email was meant for my adjucator but was sent to me by mistake.

Comment

• For those who selected provisional clearance. Does your background on CASS say completed when you receive the call? Or does it state still in progress?

Comment

• J.C29
      J.C29 commented
      Editing a comment
      In progress

• Yikes, just got an email from MHC that they mailed my fingerprint cards today, but that they need to receive them completed in 10 days (or my TSL is withdrawn). That seems like a pretty quick turnaround for something being done thru the mail. Has anyone else been told that?

For making you sit around for months at a time waiting on them, CBP sure doesn't give you much wiggle room when they want something from you...

Comment

• Josel1992
      Josel1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      Send it expresss overnight

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      Josel1992 That's what I'm thinking I'll have to do... Unless they have a return envelope in the packet they want you to use for some reason.

• Does anybody know how long the clearance/BI takes when you opt out of the provisional clearance? That and the poly are my biggest worries with this process. I have a foreign fiancee that I have submitted a K1 visa petition from the Philippines and I'd rather not take the chances of getting hired and then being fired.

Comment

• In so far, I have my EQIP release to OPR, haven’t heard anything back from that. I did my medical yesterday fitness test is in a week, and when are we able to schedule poly graph? I wrote on the EQIP and medical my disability will they ask for all my files now, or will I just Have to explain that at the poly graph?

Comment

• Nycguy718
        Nycguy718 commented
        Editing a comment
        You don’t schedule the poly, they’ll schedule it for you when they call you. You still have a lot more time to go before getting the poly call.

• epesguerra
        epesguerra commented
        Editing a comment
        Any disability will likely need to be cleared by a physician even when cleared by a CHS examiner. Minor stuff such as high BP, ashtma can be done by your primary care. You'll need to see a psychiatrist for any mental health issues.

• Jones415
        Jones415 commented
        Editing a comment
        SI will come before Poly. For me after medical cleared was about 2 months until SI, than another 2 months until Poly. They will schedule all of it.

• Dang it im nervous as hell, just filled out my med form online and had to list all my va disabilities, currently at 70%, i hope nothing disqualify me

Comment

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        70%? What is cleared on your CASS?

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        70% disability from the va, my cass is on 13% with eqip done
        Last edited by Hou33guy; 07-11-2018, 11:47 PM.

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, I thought you were 70% on the CASS lol. My bad.

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao i wished

• For the people who are finished with Poly and sitting on 63%. I emailed my case manager to see how long will it take for them to put me on TSU. I got a response saying my case is still under review. OPR are doing last minute checks once it is complete TSU will email you. I hope this helps for all those are almost done.
      Last edited by d2ep; 07-11-2018, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was about 2 1/2 weeks when i received results.

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        I received mine in a week. Well I never got the email but got it updated on CASS.
        Hal29 Try to keep contact with you Case Manager. I been doing that and I see things moving quickly then just sitting around. I think they get in the contact with the unit to see how far the applicant is, My fitness and SI and Poly was quickly schedule after I got in contact with the Case Manager. Now Lets see how long it will take for them to put me in TSU.
        Last edited by d2ep; 07-12-2018, 12:13 PM.

• manuel05
        manuel05 commented
        Editing a comment
        how do i find who my case manger is.

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        You should have an email about Eqip and how to long in and all. At the very bottom there should be contact info . That's your case manager.

• Does anyone know how long it takes for a case manager to get back to you? For some reason I wasn’t able to sign in to the Eqip system. I want to be able to finish the packet before the deadline.

Comment

• Hou33guy
        Hou33guy commented
        Editing a comment
        Mines said email is faster than call but do not do both or they get ****ed

• Jerseyboy94
        Jerseyboy94 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info, hopefully this gets taken care of fast.

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        I email mine and I get answer within hours or less.

• Anyone have their academy date for beginning of September?

Comment

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice...I am thinking about Dulles as well when I get the call.

• MalcolmX1233
        MalcolmX1233 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mines is late September!

• MalcolmX1233
        MalcolmX1233 commented
        Editing a comment
        My port is Norfolk VA

• OKCsparrow
        OKCsparrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, I hope y'all don't take all the VA spots before I get the call!
        Last edited by OKCsparrow; 07-16-2018, 10:52 AM.

• Hello, first time user here. I am applying through announcement 18-4 and was called last week to let me know my polygraph examination was scheduled for later this month and now it’s been cancelled. Could this be a hitch on my application or an issue on CBP’s end?
      18-4 CBPO-CASS 63%

01/22/18- Applied
      02/17/18- Entrance Exam
      02/22/18- NOR
      03/13/18- e-QIP submitted
      03/26/2018- Medical Exam
      04/05/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/12/2018- Fitness Exam
      04/13/18- e-QIP Rejected/Resubmitted
      04/26/18- BI Packet Sent to OPR
      06/06/18- SI
      06/07/18- SI NOR (Pass)
      11/02/18- Polygraph
      11/07/18- Polygraph NOR (Pass)

In-Progress-BI
      In-Progress- Drug Examination
      Not Applicable- Fitness Exam 2
      Pending- Final Offer

Comment

• jgabrielgonz
        jgabrielgonz commented
        Editing a comment
        No explanation at all. I have emailed and called the person in charge and no reply yet. Kind of confused I have no issue at all and I’m pretty sure my medical is clean

• N.N.
        N.N. commented
        Editing a comment
        jgabrielgonz, has your medical officially cleared (i.e. turned green in CASS)? I was pretty sure my medical was clear as well, and then after 3 months of waiting, got a request for additional info. It seems they recently changed the policy that they won't begin scheduling the polygraph until after medical is 100% done. I got that info confirmed by several people at MHC. There was another guy who posted awhile back who said he had his polygraph scheduled, but then they realized his medical wasn't finished and they cancelled it so that may have been what happened in your case.

• jgabrielgonz
        jgabrielgonz commented
        Editing a comment
        N.N. Yes, my medical is green on CASS which is the strange thing. I’m awaiting a call back but it’s so tough to get a hold of them. Hopefully they were overbooked for that day.

• jgabrielgonz
        jgabrielgonz commented
        Editing a comment
        MalcolmX1233 N.N. Thanks for the reply guys!

• Anyone from 18-3 announcement for jfk have their medical cleared and poly scheduled ?

Comment

• LOLLI
        LOLLI commented
        Editing a comment
        18-3 JFK. My medical cleared in April. Passed SI in early May. Still waiting for the Poly scheduled.

• LOLLI
        LOLLI commented
        Editing a comment
        Nycguy718 when did u take the poly?

• txm44
        txm44 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I’m still waiting took my medical in February. Did u guys apply to previous posting or first time on 18-3? Either of u guys have to send additional info? Thanks just

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        18-3 JFK. My medical was cleared in April as well. Passed SI in May 5 .. Still waiting for the Poly to be scheduled. Nycguy718 when did you take it? did they call or email you?

• Finally able to post. Been following since August 2017. Bellow should be my timeline. Feel free to ask questions! I was offered many ports when I received the call. Some I remember off the top were Virgin Islands, Puerto RICO, Miami, NY, LA, SF, VA, DC, AZ, TX, Hawaii. I Selected Norfolk VA GS - 7. Was offered both my VRA application and non VRA application.. one was negotiatiable the other obviously wasn’t. I was a 17-10 Applicant. I go to my port Sept 12 and the academy sept 27th. Good luck!!
      NOR- 9/1/2017

EQIP Submission- 9/7/2017

scheduled fit/med - 9/13/2017

passed Fit/Med - 9/22/2017

EQIP - Submitted to OPR 11/24/2017

Notice for SI - 12/5/2017

SI Passed - 12/14/2017

NOR (Eligible for VRA) - 12/15/2017

Poly Passes (verbal pass) - 1/30/2018

poly results - 2/15/2018

EQIP RECERT - 3/13/2018

Met BI - 3/23/2018

Background cleared - 5/23/2018

drug test passed (estimated ) - 5/29/2018

THE CALL - 6/13/2018

Comment

• rickiebarry
        rickiebarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey do you know if they offered you Boston MA? Also Congrats!

• MalcolmX1233
        MalcolmX1233 commented
        Editing a comment
        rickiebarry I was offered MA but I didn’t ask for the specific port in MA. She told me the states then asked what states I was interested in. Then told me the cities/ports in those states.

• rickiebarry
        rickiebarry commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the response!

• Dutchie731
        Dutchie731 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, I'm not sure if you will know the answer but I am wondering about choosing a port. I don't think I specified a port? It's been a year since initial application so I can't remember if I did or not... I am wondering if everyone is offered all of the geographic areas that you mentioned in your post? I am a female, so I don't know if they are putting us all on the southern border at this point or not. But I would be happy if I was offered the USVI or PR. Any insight you may have would be appreciated!  Thanks.

• Alright everyone here it is! Just received "The Call" I was offered Seattle, WA. I EOD on November 2nd, and FLETC on November 20th. Couldn't be more excited! This is a long process, but patience is key.

Timeline: CBPO 17-6 for Seattle WA:
      3/17/17: Applied
      3/28/17: Exam
      4/5/17: NOR
      4/5/17: Selection Letter, Seattle WA
      4/30/17 EQIP Submitted
      6/?/17: Medical
      7/?/17 further medical info required
      7/?/17: completed further medical info
      8/?/17: PF1
      8/21/17: Eqip released to OPR
      9/13/17 SI
      9/15/17: SI results
      11/5/17: Polygraph/pass
      1/15/18: Met with BI
      2/22/18: Last conversation with BI
      4/26/18: Background Cleared
      5/3/18: Drug Test
      5/4/18: Referred to TSU
      EOD: November 2
      FLETC: November 20

Comment

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations!!! Very long process lol!! It was worth it man good luck with the new career.

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to you.

• ROBYM88
        ROBYM88 commented
        Editing a comment
        We will be at the academy at the same time. Congrats!

• Jones415
        Jones415 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! ROBYM88 sweet! Did they mention to you what class number we are?

• Hello guys first time posting. I applied for announcement 18-3 just waiting on my background and drug test it’s been around over a month since I got my results for the polygraph which I passed the first time. They’ve told me that my background has progressed to the personnel security process which I’m not sure what that means if anyone knows ?

Comment

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        That means its still being reviewed by OPR.
        I contacted my case manager and I was told OPR are doing last minute checks, once its complete TSU will contact me. So I guess they are not done with reviewing our files & they wont place us on TSU or be contacted by BI. Drug Test are random and it depends on the vendor who will be taking your drug test. They can call you anytime or later on.

• Just took poly - received verbal Pass, awaiting CASS update
      Last edited by category631; 07-12-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• d2ep
        d2ep commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice congrats!!!!

• N.N.
        N.N. commented
        Editing a comment
        Congratulations! May I ask where you took the poly? How was the experience overall?

• Hal29
        Hal29 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats to you.

• I’m a ninja
        I’m a ninja commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice congrats. It takes a couple of weeks for qc to review and update on cass from what I could tell

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9339 users online. 532 members and 8807 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X