Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who had recently received the offer know how long it takes for "the call" to come thru after you are referred to TSU? I cleared my Medical on Wednesday, Thursday I received an email from TSU and now waiting for the call
    Last edited by STARCBPO; 07-01-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• How long does it take after meeting with your B.I. to get the call?

Comment

• J.C29
      J.C29 commented
      Editing a comment
      1.5 months for me. Probably depends on a lot of variables though

• EnforceTheLawBro
      EnforceTheLawBro commented
      Editing a comment
      A total of 6 months for me

• Jones415
      Jones415 commented
      Editing a comment
      5 months and counting for me. Your BI must clear first. Which can take a long time.

• Just wanted to provide an update. My medical is happening tomorrow and my fitness on next Monday. I know I can do all of the required exercises but I'm still scared I'll fail somehow. Maybe it's a bit irrational.

Medical wise, the only thing I'm worried about is the vision test because my eyesight sucks. I also have gout but its medically managed. SI is scheduled for July!

Hope to see yall further down the process!

Comment

• Tremellio
      Tremellio commented
      Editing a comment
      Just be confident. It had been 7 months since the last time i worked out. I took my test and walked out very upset because it was easier than it was in 2014. I'm 6'1 315lbs. Larger guy. Step test was cake.

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tremellio , how far are you in the process now?

• Quick question, when you guys took the polygraph, what did you guys wear? Suit and tie? business casual?

Comment

• Baneblood
      Baneblood commented
      Editing a comment
      Long sleeve, slacks, comfy but formal shoes.

• Odox002
      Odox002 commented
      Editing a comment
      I wore a suit but ended off taking the jacket off cause they put a strap around your chest and abdomen.

• Mike924
      Mike924 commented
      Editing a comment
      I took it a couple years ago for CPB and 3 other times for other agencies...always slacks and a polo shirt. You want to be as comfortable as possible while still looking presentable and professional. I don't think there is anything wrong with a short sleeve polo as long as it's tucked into slacks, with some business casual shoes...obv not sandals are sneakers.

• what’s up everyone 18-7 and 18-6 applicant my application has been moving pretty quick except for the medical part of it. I have completed my SI on 6/18/18 and still waiting to get scheduled for my poly which is the last part of my application.
    Anyone else here waiting for poly for 18-7 or 18-6 application I’m in the Miami area also wondering anyone accepted an offer in the Florida area???

Application Date:
    NOR: 5/4/18
    TSL: 5/8/18
    E-QIP / SF-86 sent to OPR: 5/22/18
    Medical: 5/22/18
    Fitness: 5/22/18
    Medical cleared: ????
    SI: 6/18/18
    SI Results: 6/19/18
    Background: In progress
    Poly: ?????
    Poly results?????
    Drug Test ?????
    Final Offer: ????

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      category631 is correct, I’m in the same boat, medical wanted additional info, they said they won’t begin scheduling my poly until Med is cleared. I think the policy recently changed because a few months back, a lot of people who were still under Med review were getting their polys scheduled. It sucks for us...

• Mike924
      Mike924 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am 18-7 near Atlanta...will be taking SI on the 24th in ATL.

I saw on another board that someone was offered KMIA when they got the call mid June so it's possible. I am hoping if I make it through this time to get a FL offer. Failed the poly in Tampa 3 years ago...lived in West Palm and Melbourne for a while.

• Redwings1993
      Redwings1993 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have* my poly scheduled while getting my medical disqualification email/waiver attempt. So I guess it is different now.

• Countryrunner
      Countryrunner commented
      Editing a comment
      Im also 18-6, all clear up to my SI...which I haven't had the opportunity to schedule yet. Im in the philly area.

• Officially at the two month mark for POLY wait. took my SI on May 2nd. announcement 18-3. the waiting game continues.

Comment

• JonRob
      JonRob commented
      Editing a comment
      Took 3 months between my si and poly

• Hey Guys!! Happy 4th of July!!! I just checked my CASS and it shows pass for Poly!! I am so relived!!! I am getting closer and closer to the magical call. lol

Comment

• hey guys when you take your medical. How do you know if you are on review or not. Does it say on review or pending?

Comment

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      If everything goes fine, your CASS will update and turn green with a check mark, your % will increase. if not it will stay the same either pending or in progress and you will be contacted for additional medical info.

• What's up everyone. 17-11. Just waiting on meeting with bi. Hopefully soon. 11 months in from the date computer based testing. Anyways I see some things that are odd. I'm at 63% but I noticed a post above where someone is at 68% but at the same spot as me. Is there a reason for that. Took 1st poly in in April, 2nd in May.

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad its 63 not 68%. I read it wrong.

• JonRob
      JonRob commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m 17-11 also at 63%. I did my si in February and my poly in May. Redid my eqip early June. And met with the bi June 26. So it’s only been like a week. But it feels like forever

• All good. Just wasn't sure if there was a reason. I've been following for a while but just now able to post. I'm 17-11 for Arizona. I had everything done in 2017 other than si and poly. Took si in March and poly 1st in April and 2nd in May. Now just waiting on bi and tsu. It has been a long process. Ready to move forward.

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck, almost there. I am surprised I have been moving this quick. I seen and met people who have applied in mid/late 2017 and still waiting on Poly. Poly was just pure luck got lucky with that.

• I hear ya. The 1st poly I was like oh crap, but then they asked me to come back and I was ready and it went well. Now it has been just a little over a month since test and 2 1/2 weeks since I got the green check. So I'll just have to wait patiently until the next step. I know the bi is different for everyone. When I sent an email to my case manager they just told me that bi could be any day. Sometimes they contact you at the beginning or the end. My credit was pulled back in December. Just half to wait and see. Good luck to y'all in the process.

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Well mine just green today. I am happy I am one and done. It also depends if you have chosen provisional clearance or not. If you did you might get EOD before meeting the BI. He/she might meet you like week brfore you report. Anyways good luck with rest of the process I hope everything moves quick for you. Be safe and happy 4th.

• Yeah. I chose provisional. We'll see what happens. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Hello everyone. Been following this forum since about March and finally got around to making an account to share some of my experiences and timeline to this point. I also have an active application for BPA 18-4 which is why I had my medical and EQIP so early in the process.

CBPO 18-5
      3/3/18: Exam
      3/15/18: NOR
      3/1/18: EQIP Submitted
      3/16/18: EQIP released to OPR
      3/9/18: Medical
      5/29/18: Additional Medical
      7/2/18: Additional Medical received
      Pending: Medical Cleared
      4/12/18: Fitness
      4/14/18: Fitness Cleared
      5/10/18: SI @ Los Angeles, CA
      5/11/18: NOR SI
      7/20/18: Polygraph @ Laguna Niguel, CA
      Pending: Polygraph Cleared
      Pending: Drug Test
      Pending: EOD

I recently had to provide additional medical information for my color vision, as I have a very mild deficiency, and figured I could provide some information regarding that. I was given the option between a few tests that I could take in hopes of getting cleared. CBPO requires a choice between a few different tests while BPA only requires one. Still waiting to hear back what their determination of my results is but from what I have read, you only get scheduled for the poly once you have cleared medical. I received the email to schedule my poly the day after my additional medical was received but CASS hasn't updated yet. I assume that means I cleared medical and because of the holiday it just hasn't been pushed through in CASS but I'm not completely sure at this point.

Comment

• JonRob, did the bi call you, email you or both?

Comment

• JonRob
          JonRob commented
          Editing a comment
          He called me. No email. I didnt answer at first because I didn’t recognize the number. But he left a voicemail.

• Update on my end 17-11 applicant... Polygraph scheduler called yesterday to schedule. Set up for next week which i thought was super quick. Status of my medical has not changed yet but recruiter did say that poly would not be setup u til medical gets cleared. Stay positive

Comment

• Redwings1993
          Redwings1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          I actually had my polygraph canceled because I had told them that they scheduled it while my medical was still in review. They did not know that apparently.

• Hou33guy
          Hou33guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Loose lips sank ships lol, now ur poly probably be much long to get scheduled

• Redwings1993
          Redwings1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, but they sold it to me pretty well. Rather have the medical clear then to do the poly and find out that the medical ended up becoming disqualifying.

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          It seems as though pretty much everyone receives medical clearance unless they have some severe current issue. Even people who know they obviously failed the vision test (which is one of the few that they list the minimum requirements for) end up getting cleared. Like someone mentioned on another forum, it seems a lot of point behind Med review is just liability. If there’s anything they think could be an issue, they request more testing in which a third party doctor basically signs off on your status. But then in the end, pretty much everybody gets a green check. It’s just a shame is takes people months upon months to get to that point.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11422 users online. 417 members and 11005 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X