Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys! I got scheduled for Poly tomorrow! So excited!!

Timeline: CBPO 18-8 Dulles, VA(Reapplied from 18-4) Regular
    1/10/18: Applied
    1/23/18: Exam
    1/26/18: NOR
    2/14/18: TSL
    2/16/18 EQIP Submitted
    2/26/18: Medical
    3/12/18: Medical Cleared
    4/2/18: Fitenss
    4/17/18: Fitness Cleared
    5/3/18: Eqip released to OPR
    6/11/18 SI
    6/12/18: NOR SI
    6/26/18: Polygraph (Scheduled)
    ??????: NOR Polygraph
    ??????: Backgorund
    ??????: Drug Test
    ??????: EOD
    Last edited by d2ep; 06-25-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Newark, NJ

• Josel1992
      Josel1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice good luck... I just came from Newark airport yesterday one of the officers told me they will be hiring soon ... hopefully I get scheduled soon I’m 18-3 all cleared up to the poly , Bi and drug test

• LOLLI
      LOLLI commented
      Editing a comment
      I took my SI on the end of April, and im still waiting the poly schedule.

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Josel! That is a great news about Newark hiring. I will definitely take that port since its half an hour from my home. With poly it was pure luck. The examiner had a last minute cancellation and called me yesterday to see if I can make it today. I said yes and boom poly over and done with. Be on a look out for unknown numbers it could be the examiner. Hope everything gets rolling for you.

• for those that have taken the poly, did you get a call or email? im 18-3 all clear up to poly. my SI was may 2nd , waiting to be scheduled to take Poly.

Comment

• Baneblood
      Baneblood commented
      Editing a comment
      Email and a phone call.

• LOLLI
      LOLLI commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm waiting to be scheduled to take the poly too, I took my SI at the end of April.

• Josel1992
      Josel1992 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same her took my SI 5/14

• For those that have had to wait on Medical Review what was the average time frame before you were cleared?

Comment

• epesguerra
      epesguerra commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, medical is separate from the background, poly and si falls under BI. My poly and SI got delayed coz I had to provide some documents to clear me from a minor legal incident 10 years ago. Otherwise, my background should be close to being done.

• category631
      category631 commented
      Editing a comment
      epesguerra "The Polygraph is not scheduled until after the e-QIP is accepted by OPR, the Oral Hiring Board is complete, and Medical is passed. A representative from the Credibility Assessment Division (CAD) will contact you once an examiner is available to set an examination date."

That's the email they sent me when I asked for an update. What scares me is their own info gets contradicted but I guess its just a waiting game and keep checking the app

• epesguerra
      epesguerra commented
      Editing a comment
      My medical is still waiting for review, I've seen others take their poly while medical still pending so hopefully you get yours scheduled soon.

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      epesguerra, perhaps the policy was different before, but I heard from MHC last week that they won’t begin scheduling the polygraph until after medical clears. I reached out to my case manager as well and she confirmed the same thing. Sounds like those of us still waiting Med clearance are just in a holding pattern...

• Has anyone taken the poly and not get the results but have an investigator go to your previous employer like 3 weeks after u took it ?

Comment

• Odox002
      Odox002 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good sign I would think.

• Hey everyone!

I've been stalking this forum for a while and decided that I would post. I applied to 18-8 DH and got my NOR (GS-7) a few weeks ago and my tentative selection last week. Within the last 48 hours, I've completed my e-QIP, been scheduled for my SI, filled out all my medical exam forms and availability, and today I did the forms for my fitness test. My drug test shows pending.

It seems like I'm moving through the process relatively quickly, as everything will be scheduled within the next month. My SI is on the 24th of July. I'm a little nervous for that fitness exam. But I may just be overthinking it. Does this seem like quick progression to y'all?

Comment

• Jerseyboy94
      Jerseyboy94 commented
      Editing a comment
      seems really fast to me, I applied to 18-8 as well and only received my NOR and thats it .

• After sending out various emails to TSU stating everything had cleared, I was referred to TSU today! I still need to take my PFT-2 though.

Comment

• DallyDallington
      DallyDallington commented
      Editing a comment
      PFT-2 ? What was your original announcement?

• EnforceTheLawBro
      EnforceTheLawBro commented
      Editing a comment
      DallyDallington I’m a 17-1 applicant for both border patrol and customs officer.

• DallyDallington
      Editing a comment
      Gotcha, well Hopefully you get the call soon! Maybe we'll be in Georgia together lol

• FTO Sammich
      FTO Sammich commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally!!! Hahaha

• Hey ladies and gentlemen,
    I'm in confusion boat. My first application was for 17-10, I was under review for medical, waiting to be scheduled for poly and so on. Currently, couple weeks ago, I reapplied for 18-8 announcement DH. I received NOR stating that was qualified about week ago. However, I didn't receive the TSL. In my app until today I could see both applications, one was with 38% complete another one with 0%. This morning, I checked the app again and no" applications were found under this email". Anyone experienced the same thing, or my applications were withdrew due to medical conditions. I don't know what to think about....

Comment

• category631
      category631 commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sure you would've been notified if Medical caused the withdrawals... possible just a glitch in system

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      It will take couple of weeks for everything to get to get transfer. You will receive TSL then your new application # and then in few days your old app will be removed from CASS and then everything you have done will be transferred to new one.

• karinka2002
      karinka2002 commented
      Editing a comment
      The same thing happened to me today while I was using Safari. Tried in Google Chrome and was able to see my app and status.

• So I got "the call" today for Border Patrol. I am unhappy with the locations since they only offered 2 in south Texas. Apparently when I first applied, I applied under a 'DIU"? I think she said. it means that I am eligible for the corridor I selected. I thought I remember applying for other locations, but thats not the case. She said if I want other locations, I have to reapply. I was offered Hebbronville, Tx and Freer, Tx. Thats it.

Comment

• FTO Sammich
      FTO Sammich commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!!!

• Nycguy718
      Nycguy718 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats! I would apply to BPA because I hear the chances of being in a K-9 unit are much better than in CBP. It’s always been my dream to have my own trained K9.

• Odox002
      Odox002 commented
      Editing a comment
      You applied with a DUI?

• DallyDallington
      Editing a comment
      disregard...

• Well, after a 2.5 month wait, finally heard back on Med Review and got an unexpected request for additional testing/info. Probably looking at a pretty lengthy delay now... Oh well, that's the CBP process!! Updated timeline:

CBPO 18-5 [Direct Hire] - Current CASS Progress: 38%

Applied: Feb. 4, 2018
    Entrance Exam: Mar. 12, 2018
    Exam Notice of Results: Mar. 22, 2018 PASSED (scored 88)
    Tentative Selection Letter: April 9, 2018 (GS-07)
    e-QIP Submitted: April 12, 2018
    e-QIP Rejected: April 18, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    Medical Exam: April 23, 2018 - Pending additional info
    PFT-1: April 23, 2018 - PASSED
    2nd e-Qip Rejection: May 3, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    3rd e-Qip Rejection: May 8, 2018 (corrected, re-submitted same day)
    e-Qip Released to OPR: May 9, 2018 - PASSED
    Structured Interview: June 6, 2018
    SI NOR: June 7, 2018 - PASSED
    Request for Additional Medical Info: June 28th, 2018 Pending - due date Aug. 28, 2018
    Polygraph: Pending
    Background Investigation: In Progress
    Drug Test: In Progress
    Final Offer: Pending
    EOD: Pending
    FLETC: Pending

Timeline length to date: 144 days

Comment

• N.N.
      N.N. commented
      Editing a comment
      category631 that’s true, I’m glad my file didn’t just get overlooked or anything lol. I emailed them several times before but kept getting generic responses. Last week I got in touch with a recruiter for the first time. Yesterday the recruiter said they’d reach out to medical review and try and get some more info, then the next morning, bam an email requesting additional info. It may be a coincidence, but for those still waiting, see if a recruiter can help you reach out. It seems it may have gotten the ball rolling for me.

• FEDNJ119
      FEDNJ119 commented
      Editing a comment
      May I ask which email you send asking about medical review?

• category631
      category631 commented
      Editing a comment

• FEDNJ119
      FEDNJ119 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much, btw I just got an email from them that they need more info from me. Definitely email them help with the review go faster.

• Drug test finally cleared. App is at 88%. Now just waiting for the call!!!

Timeline: CBPO 17-6 for Seattle WA:
    3/17/17: Applied
    3/28/17: Exam
    4/5/17: NOR
    4/5/17: Selection Letter, Seattle WA
    4/30/17 EQIP Submitted
    6/?/17: Medical
    7/?/17 further medical info required
    7/?/17: completed further medical info
    8/?/17: PF1
    8/21/17: Eqip released to OPR
    9/13/17 SI
    9/15/17: SI results
    11/5/17: Polygraph/pass
    1/15/18: Met with BI
    2/22/18: Last conversation with BI
    4/26/18: Background Cleared
    5/3/18: Drug Test
    5/4/18: Referred to TSU
    6/27/18: Drug Test Clear
    ??????:EOD
    ??????:FLETC

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!! I PMed you. Please check your message

• STARCBPO
      STARCBPO commented
      Editing a comment
      @Jones415: Congrats!!! My Medical I had to retake couple of weeks ago, got cleared yesterday and today I received an email from TSU. I also submitted the Form 306 requested by TSU. Just waiting on that magical "call"

• Jones415
      Jones415 commented
      Editing a comment
      STARCBPO Sweet! Any day now for us!

epesguerra : Northern Washington is beautiful! Blaine sounds like a good spot.

• O_rod86
      O_rod86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations!!almost there

• I logged into my CBP jobs app and my application is no longer there! Is anyone else having this issue? Perhaps it disappears when your background clears?
    CBPO 19-6
    03/31/2019 - Reapplied
    Had to retake fitness test
    09/27/2019 - EOD Philadelphia
    10/15/2019 - FLETC

CBPO 17-6

03/01/2017 - Applied
    04/20/2017 - Medical
    05/18/2017 - PFT-1
    08/18/2017 - SI
    02/02/2018 - Polygraph - Inconclusive
    03/03/2018 - 2nd Polygraph - Pass
    04/06/2018 - Re-submitted eqip
    04/17/2018 - Eqip released to OPR
    04/25/2018 - Drug Test
    04/25/2018 - Referred to TSU
    05/07/2018 - The call
    05/14/2018 - BI interview
    06/22/2018 - EOD
    07/09/2018 - FLETC
    08/14/2018 - Resigned

Comment

• Vivi
      Vivi commented
      Editing a comment
      It' s a glitch, happened to me the same thing but couple hours later came back as it was previous.

• Alright guys so... I took my job offer today. After a year and 9 months of waiting, I am finally in!! I chose Hidalgo, tx for CBPO. I was offered a position with them and chose to go blue instead of green. My EOD is July 30, 2018. And my FLETC is August 14, 2018 through December 21, 2018. If you are attending the same academy, PM me. Good luck to everyone in the process. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Jones415
      Jones415 commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!!! Does your FLETC include 6 weeks of Spanish, or will that be in addition to the time you posted? (Unless you already speak it)

• raudy06
      raudy06 commented
      Editing a comment
      congrats man.!!

• EnforceTheLawBro
      EnforceTheLawBro commented
      Editing a comment
      Jones415 that’s a good question. I speak Spanish, but idk if I need to pass a test, or what the process is. I know wih border patrol the additional Spanish courses WAS required, did not matter if you spoke it or not.

• David22
      David22 commented
      Editing a comment
      I chose Roma Texas. I couldn’t pass on the bonus they offered me. I’m from Weslaco and could have chosen Hidalgo, but chose Roma. I have law enforcement experience as well and my EOD is 9/12 and FLETC is 9/27

• Still have yet to hear anything regarding my poly results. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? Ive been looking at everyone else's timelines and have seen that results are usally given in a timely manner. Here's my timeline.

CASS 50%

18-1 Direct hire GS-9

18-2 Announcement GS-9

11/02/17 - Applied

11/15/17 NOR of vacancy

11/22/17 - Medical Exam

11/27/17 - eQIP released to OPR

12/13/17 - PFT

12/28/17 - SI

12/29/17 - SI NOR

02/22/18 - Medical review

03/28/18 - Medical Cleared

04/23/18 Called to schedule polygraph

5/23/18 - Polygraph

?- Polygraph NOR

6/12/17 BI met with previous employer

?- BI Interview

?- Background Cleared

?- Drug Test

?- Referred to TSU

Comment

• Nycguy718
      Nycguy718 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same thing happened to me as STARCBPO. It had been 2 weeks and nothing. So I emailed my case manager and also the poly coordinator. It seems I have to go back to retake one part of it. I heard they were backlogged . But email those people and see what they say.

• le_hopeful45
      le_hopeful45 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the input guys ! I'm definitely going to give the coordinator an email. How do you find out who your case manager is?

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      You could find it at the bottom of email where they send you info on EQIP.

• le_hopeful45
      le_hopeful45 commented
      Editing a comment
      So I emailed both people the case manager sent me a very generic reply and the coordinator was a little more helpful, he sent me the email to IACAS and also told me that my poly was still waiting for review by QC. I sent an email to IACAS so fingers crossed hopefully the ball starts rolling

• Does anyone know if I need to reapply if I wanted to be considered for other ports? I chose a port in Arizona in my application and recently found a job announcement that is hiring for a few ports along the northern border and thought maybe I can try for them, too. Do I need to apply for that announcement or can I just stick with my current application and hope the location might be negotiable for a port at the northern border even though I did not have those options initially?

Comment

• Jones415
      Jones415 commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe people re-apply because new announcements have locations they want. Just be careful I have heard sometimes not everything transfers over.

• My background finally cleared after 5 months of waiting!! Gs9 applicant. I’m at 88% completed drug test already. Waiting for the call now!!

Comment

• standtheman
      standtheman commented
      Editing a comment
      nice... hopefully they call you ASAP.
      Last edited by standtheman; 03-25-2019, 03:29 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 177 members and 4509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X