300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by txm44 View Post
    5-30 I sent in my paperwork got a recieved email 6-5 haha I guess we will see what happens but I’m not holding my breath
    has you deadline passed already?

Comment

• txm44
      txm44 commented
      Editing a comment
      My deadline is 6/20

• if it helps, I am 18-3 VRA " location negotiable after selection " my preferred work site is Newark, NJ. I assume that JFK would most likely occur tho

Comment

• Gm, does have the number to CBP security. if you do can you please share.

Comment

• Drug test scheduled for tomorrow!

Comment

• EnforceTheLawBro
          EnforceTheLawBro commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats! Good luck. I’m doing my medical exam today. Have to re do it because it expired. WHY IS IT MY FAULT THEY TOOK SO LONG! Lol

• DallyDallington
          DallyDallington commented
          Editing a comment
          @EnforceTheLawBro Damn that sucks! How long are the medical results good for? When I got home from the drug test I got an email from TSU and the OF-306 that needed to be signed.

• STARCBPO
          STARCBPO commented
          Editing a comment
          @EnforceTheLawBro: I had to re-do my medical last week too because it expired (good only for 2 years). Since we are redoing our medical, will we be on a priority list to get our medical cleared from CBP?

• Anyone from announcement 18-3 been scheduled for the Poly test yet ?
        I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• raudy06
          raudy06 commented
          Editing a comment
          not me, waiting since my SI on May 2.

• d2ep
          d2ep commented
          Editing a comment
          Got my SI done yesterday and the officer told me they are backed up with Poly so it will take anywhere from 2 to 3 months to get scheduled and they are working on it to fix that.

• Josel1992
          Josel1992 commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay thanks .. I took my SI May 14

• d2ep
          d2ep commented
          Editing a comment
          NP anytime...

• Just got the NOR for SI. Passed!! wooo feels good moving forward!

Comment

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats man!! That’s super awesome! Now we both get to hunker down for wait for the poly lol.

• d2ep
          d2ep commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah man! I wish they had email for Poly so we can send them an email asking when we will be scheduled for poly lol.

• How long does it take for drug test to clear on the app?

Comment

• J.C29
          J.C29 commented
          Editing a comment
          A few weeks for me, but I feel like I waited longer than others for it to update.

• I just got the email from TSU. I had to submit a missing form (I've seen others that had to as well). Anyone know the typical wait time in TSU? My location is negotiable, so I'm not waiting around for a specific location.
        GS-5 18-3
        01/17/18 - NOR
        01/24/18 - Medical (Passed 06/07/18)
        03/01/18 - Fitness
        03/05/18 - eQip Released to OPR
        03/28/18 - Structured Interview
        --/--/------ - Polygraph (Used results from another agency)
        05/01/18 - Drug Test
        05/09/18 - Met with BI
        05/23/18 - BI said he submitted everything
        09/24/18 - EOD

Comment

• DallyDallington
          Editing a comment
          Got an email from TSU today too... hopefully it's quick from here on out. How long did it take for your drug test to clear on the app?

• J.C29
          J.C29 commented
          Editing a comment
          A few weeks. I sent an email to them and they reached out to me and said I passed. The next day the app was updated. Good to see others getting the TSU email, hopefully that means they got a FLETC class coming up?!

• DallyDallington
          Editing a comment
          On another forum site ive seen that multiple people have recently been scheduled for September classes.

• Ok so, is there such thing as a PFT-2? Did they completely go away with that or are we still being tested on that? I applied a long time ago, and still have that option on my CASS. Can someone give me some info on that? Thanks.

Comment

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          If you applied to announcement 17-3 or later, it is no longer required. If you’re 17-2 or earlier, you will have to take it.

• EnforceTheLawBro
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I just sent an email to them this morning. They responded that I need to take it. That sucks lol. Not fair.

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          Aww bummer sorry man! On the bright side, the PFT-2 requirements aren’t bad, they’re even lighter than those at the academy.

The other option would be re-applying to the current open announcement.

• EnforceTheLawBro
          Editing a comment
          It sucks but the mile and a half is in 15 minutes. It’s cake. On another note everything on my app has cleared with the excepion of the medical exam I re took and the PFT-2. I only re took medical for border patrol. Which tbh I’m leaning more towards doing BPA.

• Do anyone have any information about the time frame for Medical Review to get approved? I received an email on May 11th saying they were awaiting nurse review and there is no timetable for review... Little past a month now... any thoughts?

Comment

• N.N.
          N.N. commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, so you took your medical exam in October and haven't heard anything from them since? That's absolutely crazy.

I've been waiting 2 months already and got told the same thing when I asked for an update. Are they making you wait on your poly until your med clears too?

• RJ_Jersey
          RJ_Jersey commented
          Editing a comment
          They sent me an email on May 30th saying they received it and it goes by " first in, first out" to be fair. That is what they told me when I asked for an update

• category631
          category631 commented
          Editing a comment
          I spoke to Medical 2x since... once end of last yr for additional medical paperwork to be filled out by Dr. and again beginning of May for more additional paperwork... everything submitted in full May 11th and have heard no word since. Been waiting for approval since and emailed them with a response saying it’s awaiting nurse review. Just hard to believe over a month since to review a file

• AMTK23
          AMTK23 commented
          Editing a comment
          I literally did my initial medical on November 9th, 2017 then they request more information around January/February of 2018 with the deadline date of March 10th, 2018 just received notification of pass in medical two days ago.

• How long does it usually take to get NOR after the examination? I've notice a lot of people get them within days.
        18-8

5/01/18: Applied
        6/04/18: Exam
        6/22/18: NOR
        7/10/18: TSL
        7/16/18: Medical
        7/18/18 EQIP Submitted
        7/21/18: Medical Cleared
        ?????: Fitenss
        ?????: Fitness Cleared
        ??????: Eqip released to OPR
        ?????? SI
        ??????: NOR SI
        ??????: Polygraph
        ??????: Polygraph Cleared
        ??????: Backgorund
        ??????: Drug Test
        ??????: EOD

Comment

• I need some advice! I received a call today from TSU offering me to attend the academy in September and I was completely caught off guard since I haven’t heard anything or been contact by my BI with employment references etc. The person over the phone gave me 24 hrs to make my mind up if I want to relocate to the south California/Arizon boarder or withdraw. I Originally applied for Direct Hire last year and now I want to stay in the North East. Has anyone ever been in this situation? I look online to apply for the location negotiable position but when I apply, it’s gives me couple options to overwrite my existing application and restart the hiring process or apply for the position and not continue with the process? It’s confusing.

Comment

• RJ_Jersey
            RJ_Jersey commented
            Editing a comment
            If you opted to enter under provisional clearance, that could explain the abrupt entrance to the academy. From my understanding, direct hire announcements normally refer to California/Arizona. If you reapply for a new announcement, most of your current phases will transfer over. You will most likely lose out on that offer to attend the September academy due to reapplying but you will get what you are seeking, which is the NE area.

• Well, I got confirmation from CBP today that apparently they won’t even begin scheduling my poly until after my medical officially clears. So looks like I’m in a holding pattern until then. It sucks because I’ve already been waiting 2 months and don’t have any medical issues. My file would literally take 3 minutes to look over, but all they’ll say is it’s “in line to be reviewed” and there’s no clue how long it’ll take.

Comment

• N.N.
            N.N. commented
            Editing a comment
            Baneblood I know, it’s just a bummer lol.

• Baneblood
            Baneblood commented
            Editing a comment
            It is dude I don’t disagree. Stay the course it will come.

• category631
            category631 commented
            Editing a comment
            N.N. stay the course - I am in the same boat - just trying to patiently wait for Medical to clear

• Dcherise18088
            Dcherise18088 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in this boat too. It's been a month for me.

• Hey everyone!

I have been going through this process since September of last year for the announcement 17-11... took the written examination beginning of September, received my results at the end of October, completed my EQIP the first week of November, passed my physical examination second week of November, EQIP was sent to OPR third week of November (no meeting with a background investigator) and then Structured interview December 14th and passed notification on the 15th. Since then I literally been waiting for medical results which the office wanted me to be reexamined and paperwork completed. It's been 6 months and literally my CASS updated to a pass for medical review. Only thing I have left is Polygraph, Drug Test, and Background Investigation. I did elect provisional clearance. Also, I applied for 18-8 announcement recently in May for Dulles, VA instead of Boston, MA.

Not sure what to expect next definitely ready to take my drug test and not sure when the email will be sent for the polygraph examination. Hoping for the best. Really didn't think it would take this long, but it is a government role. Anyone else in the same announcement 18-8?? I'm assuming since I started with 17-11 and utilized my scores from the past announcement for 18-8, the rest of items would transfer as well?

Comment

• d2ep
            d2ep commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, I am 18-8 for Dulles as well. I was original 18-4, then show Dulles in May announcement and reapplied to it on 1st 1 at night lol. But only today it shows that application on my CASS. Everything you have done so far should transfer over. It might take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Poly will depend where you are located. It can take 2 to 3 months just to get schedule. I PMed you.

• category631
            category631 commented
            Editing a comment
            I am 17-11 but haven't reapplied... Applied for CBPO 17-11 and BPA 18-3... awaiting for Medical Review to be completed and then have Poly, Background, and Drug Screen

• JonRob
            JonRob commented
            Editing a comment
            I am also 17-11. Still waiting for a drug test. And just met with the background investigator today.

Anyone else from 17-11

09/14/18 Applied 17-11
            10/4/17 Tentative Offer
            10/15/18 EQIP Released
            10/20/17 Medical (PASS)
            11/03/17 Fitness (PASS)
            12/28/17 E QIP NOR
            02/07/18 S.I. (PASS)
            05/02/18 Poly (PASS)
            06/04/18 EQIP Update
            06/09/18 EQIP Released
            06/11/18 EQIP NOR
            06/26/18 B.I. Meeting
            Pending B.I.
            Pending Drug Test
            Pending Final Offer
            Last edited by JonRob; 06-26-2018, 04:50 PM.

• Here is my current timeline. I took my drug test over a month ago and it still hasn't cleared. I emailed and asked and they said the wrong form was used for my test, so they are still trying to obtain it. Anyone have any experience with this? I have also already been referred to TSU, am I waiting until drug test clears or could I get a call any time?

Timeline: CBPO 17-6 for Seattle WA:
          3/17/17: Applied
          3/28/17: Exam
          4/5/17: NOR
          4/5/17: Selection Letter, Seattle WA
          4/30/17 EQIP Submitted
          6/?/17: Medical
          7/?/17 further medical info required
          7/?/17: completed further medical info
          8/?/17: PF1
          8/21/17: Eqip released to OPR
          9/13/17 SI
          9/15/17: SI results
          11/5/17: Polygraph/pass
          1/15/18: Met with BI
          2/22/18: Last conversation with BI
          4/26/18: Background Cleared
          5/3/18: Drug Test
          5/4/18: Referred to TSU
          ??????:EOD
          ??????:FLETC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9243 users online. 394 members and 8849 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X