Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably going to be filed under stupid questions but does CBP not do security interviews for the e-qip? I don't see any mention of them in anyone's timelines. I just assumed every agency did them prior to the poly/BI.

Comment

• Sheridan1
      Sheridan1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's only the secret service and military who do those. Could be wrong though.

• JeJe
      JeJe commented
      Editing a comment
      USCIS does them. CBP doesn't. yeah i had to do them for the secret service

• 18-3 sitting at 33%

Applied 12-13-17
    Exam- 1-4-18
    NOR- 1-12
    EQip submitted- 1-30-18
    EQip sent to OPR - 3-19-18
    Medical - 1-30-18
    Fitness - 3-5-18
    SI ?
    Poly?
    BI ?
    FO?
    I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• LunaBaloo
      LunaBaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice, same here 18-3 I took my SI 3/20 its cake you'll do great

• How do I pin my timeline to my profile?
    CBPO 19-6
    03/31/2019 - Reapplied
    Had to retake fitness test
    09/27/2019 - EOD Philadelphia
    10/15/2019 - FLETC

CBPO 17-6

03/01/2017 - Applied
    04/20/2017 - Medical
    05/18/2017 - PFT-1
    08/18/2017 - SI
    02/02/2018 - Polygraph - Inconclusive
    03/03/2018 - 2nd Polygraph - Pass
    04/06/2018 - Re-submitted eqip
    04/17/2018 - Eqip released to OPR
    04/25/2018 - Drug Test
    04/25/2018 - Referred to TSU
    05/07/2018 - The call
    05/14/2018 - BI interview
    06/22/2018 - EOD
    07/09/2018 - FLETC
    08/14/2018 - Resigned

Comment

• Baneblood
      Baneblood commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone answer Sadie! I also want to know XD

• LunaBaloo
      LunaBaloo commented
      Editing a comment
      So you go to your system settings and very hidden there’s a link that says edit post signature, just right there

• Baneblood
      Baneblood commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Luna!

• Just got an email that additional medical info is needed. I was in a auto accident a year ago and had a minor back injury so they just want to know more about that. For those that have had to gather additional info, did you just go to your primary care doctor to get the current evaluation filled out?

Comment

• Does the EQip go green on the app when it’s sent over to OPR or when OPR clears you ?
      I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• RJ_Jersey
        RJ_Jersey commented
        Editing a comment
        it will go green once it is sent to OPR, mine was sent over yesterday and today it became green

• Happy to report that the SI NOR came in and it is official that I passed, As long as you utilize common sense and communication you will be fine!
      Last edited by Baneblood; 03-23-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Baneblood
        Baneblood commented
        Editing a comment
        Just checked this morning and its green now!

• LunaBaloo
        LunaBaloo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay same here! It's green now! now to wait for the poly!!!

• Baneblood
        Baneblood commented
        Editing a comment
        the dreaded killer of dreams machine! I'm seriously not gonna sweat it, Gotta put on my patient hat during the poly and answer to the best of my ability.

• LunaBaloo
        LunaBaloo commented
        Editing a comment
        jaja Killer of dreams!! For real Same here, I am going with the mentality of Hey I am not a perfect person I have made mistakes in the past that don’t define me as a person and I just rather be truthful than hide something, have it on my head, not pass and regret it

• Are the questions they ask you on the poly the same as those answered on the equip or is there a different set of questions for when you get there?

Comment

• sadie99
        sadie99 commented
        Editing a comment
        different questions. They have access to your eqip so may go over a few things off of it but they ask a bunch of stuff not on the eqip

• county25
        county25 commented
        Editing a comment
        They ask relevant questions to law enforcement actions of the job during the polygraph and go over your background.

• Hi everyone, i just moved to 33% , my E-Qip Released to OPR (3/21/18) waiting fo SI to be scheduled.

CBP 18-3 33%
      12/07/17 - Applied
      01/10/18 - NOR
      01/28/18 - eQip Submitted
      03/16/18 - eQip Rejected/Resubmitted
      01/23/18 - Medical
      03/02/18 - Fitness
      03/21/18 - eQip Submitted to OPR
      SI- (pending)
      POLY- (pending)
      BI-(pending)
      DRUG(in progress-scheduling in progress)
      FO-(pending)

Comment

• Baneblood
        Baneblood commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't sweat the SI, its very common sense.
        Last edited by Baneblood; 03-23-2018, 09:13 AM. Reason: Meant to say SI

• raudy06
        raudy06 commented
        Editing a comment
        THANKS! Baneblood.

• Baneblood
        Baneblood commented
        Editing a comment
        My pleasure!

• whats the average time frame from when you sit down with your background investigator until your background check is cleared on the application? I understand everyone is different depending background, but I'm shooting for a ball park estimate I suppose.

Comment

• when it comes to your references, do they just call them and that's it? how is that aspect of this process completed

Comment

• LunaBaloo
          LunaBaloo commented
          Editing a comment
          When my husband was in the process they contacted every single reference to meet in person, even me. They talked to our neighbors as well, idk what they asked them we barely even say hi to each other jaja

• Originally posted by LunaBaloo View Post
        When my husband was in the process they contacted every single reference to meet in person, even me. They talked to our neighbors as well, idk what they asked them we barely even say hi to each other jaja
        I assuming the investigator will go to them, pretty impressive that they go to that extent, normally its just a phone call or the references have to mail something to a BI, CBP doesn't play around haha

Comment

• I must say, I appreciate everyone providing there recent status timelines. It lets me know how close I am or could be, to an email.
          Thanks
          18-3
          Apply-12/30/17
          Exam-1/9/2018
          NOR-1/24/18
          Tentative Selection Letter-2/8/18
          Eqip Submission-2/12/18
          Medical-2/20/18-
          PFFT-3/1
          Release EQIP to OPR-3/16/18
          SI-4/23/2018
          Passed SI-4/24/2018
          Request for more Medical Info-5/16/2018
          Emailed CBPMedical with more information-6/6/2018
          Passed Medical-11/1/2018

CASS-50%

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter23 View Post
            Just got an email that additional medical info is needed. I was in a auto accident a year ago and had a minor back injury so they just want to know more about that. For those that have had to gather additional info, did you just go to your primary care doctor to get the current evaluation filled out?
            I’m 17-10. Was put on medical review pending further medical documentation. I had to go to an allergist, psychologist, and orthopedist for a minor peanut allergy, minor back injury from car accident in 2014, and for seeing a therapist shortly in 2010. I mailed all the docs back to them in mid December. They just emailed me back last week and said they need more info..... it’s ridiculous. I meticulously sent them everything required. They really love making applicants jump thru hoops.
            Actually, I'm a woman. https://forum.officer.com/core/smili...lies/smile.png

Comment

• Hunter23
              Hunter23 commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang, that sucks. I'm hoping mine shouldn't be too bad once I get them the info, I treated with a chiropractor for 2-3 months and was done with it so hopefully they see there's no issues now.

• JeJe
              JeJe commented
              Editing a comment
              six months later, they just passed me. i had back issue from accident in 2010. they even called me asking how do i feel...next day they passed me. that was a four days ago.

• Jarymoly
              Jarymoly commented
              Editing a comment
              After two months waiting now they're asking for more info for a kidney stone surgery, hyperthyroidism and a neck pain treated and solved back in 2012 in Massachusetts, now living in Hawaii.

• Couple of questions here.

I passed the SI on 3/1, haven't heard anything since then. I imagine this might have to do with the port you applied to and your original score on the entrance exam? Or is it usually a wait in general?

Also, are you married to your original choice of port if you complete the process or do they give you a list of currently available ones (or just tell you where you're going)

Comment

• Captnlee
              Captnlee commented
              Editing a comment
              I took my SI in November and haven't gotten word back on a poly. there are like 3 people from my same announcement in the same position. Best advice i've seen is go back to living your life and one day, you will get a call or email about something.

• county25
              county25 commented
              Editing a comment
              30 days from SI to poly? Lol. I waited 5 months and then 6 weeks after my poly they emailed me and asked me to test again. Going back April 2.

• LunaBaloo
              LunaBaloo commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup just like Captnlee said, just go back to live your life and not think about it too much. County25: there's someone here that took the Poly and SI the same day lol, my husband also took both the same day! lucky them! I've seen others wait 2-3 weeks it depends on the location and availability of the people giving the poly I guess

• county25
              county25 commented
              Editing a comment
              In my area, they don't have many examiners, so you can be waiting a very long time.

• When you are given the final offer, do they only offer locations that you selected initially or will they typically offer what's currently available based off of the original announcement number?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8674 users online. 459 members and 8215 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X