Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I checked the CASS app today and my poly changed from PENDING to PENDING-Fail. I am assuming that means a fail, just weird because it still says pending.

Thanks for any feedback.

Comment

• EnforceTheLawBro
      EnforceTheLawBro commented
      Editing a comment
      What did your polygraph examiner tell you after your polygraph?

• will.wilwon552
      will.wilwon552 commented
      Editing a comment
      He told me I failed the serious crimes part and. He would submit it for review and maybe a re test.

• EnforceTheLawBro
      Editing a comment
      Hate to say this man, but sometimes when you fail a poly, they tell you you can retest but it never actually goes through. A couple of my buddies were in the same boat. The only time they allow you to go back and retake it is if it was inconclusive.

• Anyone else still sitting in Training and Scheduling after everything is complete?

Comment

• EnforceTheLawBro
      Editing a comment
      The wait is killing me man!!!!! Everyday I check my emails, wait for a call, and check cass. Idk why it’s taking so long! I didn’t have much background info to share.

• EnforceTheLawBro
      Editing a comment
      Did your BI contact ALL your references? I spoke to all three of my investigators that made contact with me a couple weeks ago and they all said they were done. However, some of my references were never contacted.

• lordofbk43
      lordofbk43 commented
      Editing a comment
      My BI talked to all my references and a few I didn't list. My guy was very on point.

• 3nf0rc3r
      3nf0rc3r commented
      Editing a comment
      He didn't contact all of them but he really was thorough

• Once resubmitting your EQIP, is it normal for them to take 10 days and counting to confirm the corrections and release it to OPR?

Comment

• lordofbk43
      lordofbk43 commented
      Editing a comment
      I resubmitted EQIP multiple times. Yeah 10 days is usually standard

• Originally posted by lordofbk43 View Post
    I resubmitted EQIP multiple times. Yeah 10 days is usually standard
    haha hopefully I don't have to resubmit, I had just forgotten a supervisor's first name from back in the military.

Comment

• lordofbk43
      lordofbk43 commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel ya pain. Had to resubmit address repeatedly

• Originally posted by themoj0 View Post
    Thanks! i was under the max for blood pressure, so whew!!!! Push up and situps tomorrow shouldnt be an issue....just thinking about that step test hahah
    what announcement are you?

Comment

• themoj0
      themoj0 commented
      Editing a comment
      18-4 GS9 VRA

Failed the step test though. At my age, its time to sit down and determine if im doing this because i WANT to, or because i feel like i NEED to.

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      @ themoj0, Sorry to hear that man, but if you really want to be CBPO you can reapply the new announcement and retake the PFT again. This time try to work on the steps test with milk crate and app called Metronome Beats milk crate is only 11 inches high so put something underneath it to make it 12 or 13 inches.

Just my thoughts

• county25
      county25 commented
      Editing a comment
      themoj0 - you will be offered a retest (PFT1) and if you accept then you will have 6 weeks until they schedule the new one. Good luck!

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      @ county25, I did not know they give you second chance, that means mojo dont have to apply again. good to hear that.

• deleted comment

Comment

• Aaaaaannnnnnndddddddd............still waiting.

Maybe one day my background will clear...or not. I know I have to wait my turn just like everyone else. On the bright side I only check CASS about 3 times a day now
      17-7 Announcement GS-5

4/10/17 - Applied
      5/10/17 - Exam
      5/19/17 - Exam NOR
      5/31/17 - Selection Letter - Jackman, Maine
      6/01/17 - eQIP packet submitted
      7/05/17 - Medical Exam
      7/05/17 - eQIP rejected - resubmitted same day
      7/26/17 - PFT 1
      8/02/17 - eQIP released to OPR
      8/25/17 - SI
      8/26/17 - SI NOR
      11/29/17 - Polygraph
      12/06/17 - Polygraph NOR
      12/21/17 - BI Interview
      2/28/18 - Background Cleared

3/14/18 - Drug Test
      3/22/18 - Referred to TSU
      5/23/18 - The Call

Comment

• dalie_utcc
        dalie_utcc commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometime I wake up and check the app at 5 in the morning.

• Lovetocamp
        Lovetocamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Be prepared for a 4.5 month like me lol. In other news I'm ready for my EOD tomorrow.

• FTO Sammich
        FTO Sammich commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovetocamp good luck tomorrow. What location are you going to? Maybe one day I will get to say the same haha

• Lovetocamp
        Lovetocamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I took the BPA offer. Ill be on the western border in Texas.

• So I very recently paid a huge portion off a very old debt that was on my credit report. (About 95% worth). It was not a huge amount that I owed but it’s a long story and I know it had to look bad. Would it be a good idea to email my case manager and inform them of this and that I can submit documentation supporting it? Or should I just wait?
      17-7 Announcement GS-5

4/10/17 - Applied
      5/10/17 - Exam
      5/19/17 - Exam NOR
      7/05/17 - Medical Exam
      7/26/17 - PFT 1
      8/25/17 - SI
      8/26/17 - SI NOR
      11/29/17 - Polygraph
      12/06/17 - Polygraph NOR
      12/21/17 - BI Interview

3/14/18 - Drug Test
      5/23/18 - The Call

Comment

• Steph631_
        Steph631_ commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m no expert but I’d wait till it comes up for questioning, if it even does. Getting ahead of yourself might not be a good look. Kind of like as a kid you tell your mom “Mom I didn’t do anything bad” out the blue and then Mom starts to question IF you did do something bad lol. I would assume that showing you are almost up to date on clearly the debt shows a lot more then the actual debt. Good luck.

• Haha I understand what you are saying. It was already brought up during my Background Interview. Investigator casually said, “you should take care of that”, and that’s what I did. That was in December.
      17-7 Announcement GS-5

4/10/17 - Applied
      5/10/17 - Exam
      5/19/17 - Exam NOR
      7/05/17 - Medical Exam
      7/26/17 - PFT 1
      8/25/17 - SI
      8/26/17 - SI NOR
      11/29/17 - Polygraph
      12/06/17 - Polygraph NOR
      12/21/17 - BI Interview

3/14/18 - Drug Test
      5/23/18 - The Call

Comment

• dalie_utcc
        dalie_utcc commented
        Editing a comment
        My investigator is very generous and always tells me to give him a call if I have any questions. I’m not sure about yours, but it doesn’t hurt to try since it has been quite some time already since your last contact.

• I applied to the most recent CBPO VRA GS9 level posting that closed the 20th. Anyone know roughly how long it should take to find out if I properly explained my experience to qualify at the GS9 level?

Comment

• Captnlee
        Captnlee commented
        Editing a comment
        I found out within a week of applying, not after it closed. My VRA announcement needed in the 19th, I applied on the 26th, and had my tentative offer by the 3rd

• KJB
        KJB commented
        Editing a comment
        I got emails for Border Patrol Agent VRA at the GS9 level but nothing for CBPO quite yet.

• You get an email within a week of closing. Tentative letter a week or two after that.

Comment

• themoj0 You failed the step test but they call and reschedule you for a retest in 6 weeks. Youtube a beat of 120 steps a minute and practice with a milk crate or stacked cinderblocks. To train your muscles for the fatigue, do lunges, squats and calf raises (go up on tip toes and hold for a minute at a time). I practiced for a few weeks before my test and was only slightly out of breath at the end. However, I can only run 1.5 miles at about 15-16 mins. I'm not an athlete.

Comment

• Hey all scheduled my pft1 it is only sit-ups, push-ups and step test correct?

Comment

• Just took the Med. now waiting on the next steps...

Comment

• Hello Guys, do you need to fill out PROVISIONAL CLEAR form and send it in?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8728 users online. 461 members and 8267 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X