300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone 17-6 still waiting?

My BI is still pending, drug test pending. Last meeting with the investigator was mid-December.
    Last edited by FederalHopeful; 02-13-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• FTO Sammich
      FTO Sammich commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm 17-7, and my timeline is the same. Met with BI mid-December and have been waiting since.

• JAK060813
      JAK060813 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup! 17-6 here and met with BI Dec 7. Drug Test not yet taken either.

• More progress here....

Comment

• d2ep
      d2ep commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mojo

Hey i got my TO today and they are already scheduling me for drug test. I am surprised by that.
      Last edited by d2ep; 02-14-2018, 08:42 PM.

• Acenall
      Acenall commented
      Editing a comment
      I Re-applied 18-4 DH GS9 on 1/24/18.
      I still have not heard anything back. Only the email about them receiving my app and they will let me know if I am eligible or not.
      I am currently in the process 17-9 DH GS7 but I made a mistake and forgot to attach my LEO forms the first time around. I am waiting on a call to schedule my Poly for them. I haven't heard anything since November.

• Dose anyone know if it is appropriate to write email directly to MHC to inquire for a second Poly exam? I haven't got any notification of the outcome yet but would like to ask for a second.

The exam tester didn't provide me any contact as my requested and I only have the general email address provided initially by the Poly Coordinator. I have waited years for this job and don't want to give up just because of wrongful accusation based on scientific data.
    17-10 CBPO Timeline SFO GS-5/7
    08/28/17 - Announcement Applied
    09/01/17 - Entrance Exam
    09/21/17 - NOR
    10/04/17 - Tentative Selection letter
    10/15/17 - e-QIP submitted
    10/23/17 - Medical Exam
    10/30/17 - Fitness Test
    11/05/17 - Fitness - Passed
    11/2x/17 - Medical - Passed
    12/18/17 - e-QIP forms missing and resubmitted
    12/22/17 - e-QIP released
    01/05/18 - SI - @SFO
    01/06/18 - SI - Passed
    2/08/17 - Polygraph @San Jose -
    B I - Pending
    Drug Test - Pending

Comment

• toonguy15
      toonguy15 commented
      Editing a comment
      I emailed recently because we're both 17-10, I still have yet to hear about my polygraph and I haven't heard anything.

• GNg
      GNg commented
      Editing a comment
      toonguy15 So you emailed them before hearing back anything from the poly? What result you got verbally from the tester? I afraid I will cause unnecessary remark if email them without received any result

• So I think I am the only CBPO 16-12 still waiting for my EOD on this forum, I passed the only thing I had pending on CASS which was my PFT-2 and passed it on 2/2/18, I haven't heard anything since and I made a call today to MHC (which they did not answer) and minutes later I received a

MEDICAL SELF-CERTIFICATION
    U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION (CBP) FORM

Has anyone received this form? I assume they are making me do this form because they need an update on what medical changes if any have I had since my medical exam back in 12/12/16.

Back to the waiting game..........

Comment

• 3nf0rc3r
      3nf0rc3r commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow you've been a while... good luck

• Samwise1
      Samwise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah its always something that has made my process take forever if it wasn't a number that was wrong on my eQIP it was an agent been assigned to a different assignment and getting a new person on my case and well finally I am a step closer

• FederalHopeful
      FederalHopeful commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, how long did it take from meeting your investigator to BI completion?

• EnforceTheLawBro
      EnforceTheLawBro commented
      Editing a comment
      I am CBP and BPA 17-1. Met with my investigator on 1/5/18. Haven’t gotten scheduled for my drug test nor have I been told I have cleared the investigation.

• Here's a little 17-11 update for anyone in the same boat as me (I have not met my BI yet), just got scheduled for my SI today:

17-11 CBPO Announcement

09/21/17 - Entrance Examination
    10/05/17 - NOR's
    10/25/17 - Tentative Selection Letter
    10/26/17 - BI Packet Sent (eQIP registration code)
    11/02/17 - Medical Screening
    11/05/17 - BI Packet and forms submitted
    11/10/17 - PFT1
    11/21/17 - Medical and Fitness updated to passed on app
    1/24/18 - eQIP Rejected
    1/24/18 - Resubmitted eQIP
    2/7/18 - eQIP submitted to OPR
    2/14/18 - SI Scheduled for 3/13/2018
    BI - ????
    Poly - ????
    Drug - ????
    Final offer - ????

Comment

• Has anyone here ever had a drug test twice? (+__+) Or it is just me...... It's good tho, but just curious if it is normal..

Comment

• FTO Sammich
        FTO Sammich commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't say I have seen anyone ask that. How much time between both tests?

• dalie_utcc
        dalie_utcc commented
        Editing a comment
        I took the first one last Wednesday and got another call an hour ago for a second test this Friday.

• FTO Sammich
        FTO Sammich commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe they spilled the last sample?

• dalie_utcc
        dalie_utcc commented
        Editing a comment
        @FTOSammich hahahaha ewww..

• Samwise1 Wow you have been waiting quite a while. Looks like you are very close though. I agree with you, it is probably just recertifying your info since it has been a while. I'm still waiting to see if my background clears. I haven't heard from my BI for weeks so I hope that is a good sign. I just applied for Direct Hire BPA GL-9 18-5 Announcement to see if I qualified for the GL-9. Just for Giggles.
      17-7 Announcement GS-5

4/10/17 - Applied
      5/10/17 - Exam
      5/19/17 - Exam NOR
      5/31/17 - Selection Letter - Jackman, Maine
      6/01/17 - eQIP packet submitted
      7/05/17 - Medical Exam
      7/05/17 - eQIP rejected - resubmitted same day
      7/26/17 - PFT 1
      8/02/17 - eQIP released to OPR
      8/25/17 - SI
      8/26/17 - SI NOR
      11/29/17 - Polygraph
      12/06/17 - Polygraph NOR
      12/21/17 - BI Interview
      2/28/18 - Background Cleared

3/14/18 - Drug Test
      3/22/18 - Referred to TSU
      5/23/18 - The Call

Comment

• Samwise1
        Samwise1 commented
        Editing a comment
        FTO Sammich yeah the whole form was just them asking me to give them an update on my medical history or if I had a surgery or an injury since the date I was first medically clear

• Has anyone else gotten email from Training and Scheduling awaiting funding?

Comment

• dalie_utcc
        dalie_utcc commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome! Congrats in advance. I have to retake a drug test this Friday. Sighh!! Waiting game is painful.

• lordofbk43
        lordofbk43 commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't stress it. Fill the cup and roll out. They probably contaminated the package when sending it back out. You got nothing in your system so don't worry.

• RGC1988
        RGC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        yea I got that email..and I had to sign the OF-306 and send it back...now the waiting begins lordofbk43

• lordofbk43
        lordofbk43 commented
        Editing a comment
        RGC1988 Now its just waiting for the funding to be applied and an EOD to be attached.

• 17-9 had my poly today. It went well but I failed the serious crime.

He said he’ll submit it for review and I’ll hear sooner or later.

My experience was good tho. He was nice and went through all the questions before hand never grilled me on any questions.
      let’s see what happens.

Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• RJ_Jersey
        RJ_Jersey commented
        Editing a comment
        from what I have read on this thread, a few people have failed the serious crime part and not even have any serious crime charges/convictions. I guess its all about how you answered it.

• Steph631_
        Steph631_ commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t get discouraged just yet. You might get an email to retest or even a pass. You never know with CBP and these polygraphs.

• Side question because I can't seem to find any info anywhere, has anyone applied to a FLETC Instructor job before? I applied almost a month ago and my resume has still yet to go under review. Anyone else out there with similar a experience? Im kinda torn over which would be the better job too...

Comment

• 3nf0rc3r
        3nf0rc3r commented
        Editing a comment
        A FLETC instructor or a BP Instructor at the Academy?

• RGC1988
        RGC1988 commented
        Editing a comment
        My pops applied for a FLETC Instructor job...had an over the phone interview and everything. That was a few months ago I believe...hasnt heard anything since then Captnlee

• themoj0
        themoj0 commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah i applied for two of them. Im thinking they are looking for someone in particular...

• Captnlee
        Captnlee commented
        Editing a comment
        I applied to the maritime law enforcement position. I have 9 years expirence as a Coast Guard Tactical Coxswain teaching litteraly every line item for the position I guess I was hoping to be “that” person

• For those who have received job offers...how long did it take to get it after you completed everything concerning the process?

Comment

• 3nf0rc3r
        3nf0rc3r commented
        Editing a comment
        6 months for me

• How long does it take for them to send E-Qip email after TO email?

Edit: Never mind I just received the email.
      Last edited by d2ep; 02-15-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnforceTheLawBro View Post
        So when you guys say “tentative selection”. Are you guys saying you got an offer?
        negative. it just means that you met the minimum requirements to move on with the process, it does not guarantee you a position.

Comment

• Sooo I checked my app today. My polygraph was already passed and showed as green. My background investigation was yellow and showed as being reviewed, now both my polygraph and background investigation are blue and show “pending”. Is this normal??? Or am I overthinking it and getting worried.

Comment

• county25
            county25 commented
            Editing a comment
            Poly was blue (and still awaiting results) and still is blue. BI was yellow but now blue. Shrug.

• FTO Sammich
            FTO Sammich commented
            Editing a comment
            Mine too. I wouldn’t worry about it. It did the same thing last weekend then went back to normal the next day.

• dalie_utcc
            dalie_utcc commented
            Editing a comment
            Good morning~
            It was really a glitch, guys! It’s back to normal now

• EnforceTheLawBro
            EnforceTheLawBro commented
            Editing a comment
            Yessss, it’s back! This is what happens when you check it daily like 20x a day lol

• Hello everyone. So today my “background investigation” switched from blue to “in progress” I still haven’t had my polygraph or SI. What does this normally mean ?

Comment

• Steph631_
            Steph631_ commented
            Editing a comment
            county25 my e-QIP is green and completed. I read up and I guess it’s just the beginning of the actual “background investigation process.

• Josel1992
            Josel1992 commented
            Editing a comment
            What announcement

• Steph631_
            Steph631_ commented
            Editing a comment
            Josel1992 18-1 E-QIP, medical and fitness are green on CASS and background investigation, SI and drug test are orange “in progress.”

• Josel1992
            Josel1992 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think you are good, in progress your step closer, better that then "pending"

Im 18-3 the only green I have is the medical, everything else is in progress and SI, Poly, and BI is still blue pending

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4582 users online. 221 members and 4361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X