Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. I have another application that's pending for the gs7 grade and I EOD'd end of January.

Comment

• I had to send an email to EQIP because after the App shows that my transfer announcement was complete, the EQIP is no longer in progress and now blue and states i need to complete the EQIP, hopefully its just a glitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
        Same happened to me. E-QIP showed green and completed two days ago and today I logged in and it says “in progress - reviewing Forms”
        I noticed mine was different today too. I am sure it is only a temporary glitch.

Comment

• Finally getting somewhere. If you are still waiting to do equip, I highly suggest downloading and printing out the 135 pages of it, and get it filled out before you get the equip letter. I just got the letter yesterday, and they are giving me until the 18th to submit it. Sounds like a lot of time. But if you have never filled out one of these bad boys....and you are not prepared.....
          Just waiting on CBP to send me a custom access code..since the system did not generate one for me, since having a prior equip will sometimes keep the system from generating a new user access code.

Comment

• For those got have gotten their eqip rejected, as long as you are not exposing personal info, what are some of the reason, or common mistakes in which these eqips are being rejected ?
            I can, I must, I will !

Comment

• dalie_utcc
              dalie_utcc commented
              Editing a comment
              I had my eqip rejected many times. First 2 times were from them about my timeline on resident address and a contact for my work history. The rest was my request. I forgot to put trips I recently traveled then I forgot my traffic ticket and my summon.. so don’t be alarmed if you get one. Just fix it then submit it back. It may delay yr process (as it happened to mine), so try to not forget anything..

• AbsolLysol
              AbsolLysol commented
              Editing a comment
              They rejected mine because I didn’t add Address Sufixes and they needed complete addresses. For example, I put 123 Main, instead of 123 Main St. I didn’t put the street suffix, that was about it. Was an easy fix, sent it the same day and a week later my eQIP was sent to OPR for higher review.
              Last edited by AbsolLysol; 02-11-2018, 06:40 AM. Reason: Typo edits

• Josel1992
              Josel1992 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh okay wow simple things like that

And I don't even recall adding my traffic infractions cause I believe I read if the ticket was not over 300 not to include it, I sent mines on 1/30

• dalie_utcc
              dalie_utcc commented
              Editing a comment
              Josel1992 you were right. If it the fine is not more than $300, you don’t have to list it. Mine was $490.

• I was at 56% on the app with a passed polygraph and now the polygraph says pending and it went down to 44% has anyone's app done the same?

Comment

• DallyDallington
              DallyDallington commented
              Editing a comment
              Seems to have happened to a lot of us. Must be a glitch, hopefully it'll be resolved this week

• FTO Sammich
              FTO Sammich commented
              Editing a comment
              Jax09 exact same thing happened to me. I checked it today and it was back to normal.

• Jax09
              Jax09 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mine is still the same ..

• Think they are having issues with app. Mine got deleted and my app got pulled same day I went to do my medical. I wrote an email and they said it was an error on their end and they would reactivate my application. Now where things were yellow on mine are now blue which includes the medical that I just did. Only thing yellow is my eqip and % bar is at 0

Comment

• Originally posted by DallyDallington View Post
              Seems to have happened to a lot of us. Must be a glitch, hopefully it'll be resolved this week
              damn Russians

Comment

• So I'm going on 3 weeks now of my application showing Background - pending unsuitable. I contacted MHC and they told me my application is still active and that I should be contacted by email within a couple weeks. The fact I haven't heard anything yet is making me wonder if its just an error? I've passed everything thus far including the polygraph. Maybe the email I'm awaiting on is for me to re-certify my eqip? Maybe it's to inform me I am unsuitable for some reason? Not really sure at this point.. has this happened to anyone else? I've seen one other post where someone said their background said pending unsuitable but they were contacted right away and notified that was indeed the case. Anyone have an opinion on this or any helpful feedback would be appreciated.

Comment

• GD1R90
                  GD1R90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've also emailed asking for my BI's contact info to try to get a direct answer but haven't received a response.

• Lovetocamp
                  Lovetocamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You might have to submit a NOPAL or whatever the form is called giving an explanation on why they should find you suitable. Then you gotta give references, I believe. They'll give you a reason for the unsuitability and you explain yourself on that paperwork. At least that's what some dude on the delphiforums had to do. He was unsuitable for BPA but was found suitable for CBPO after the NOPAL.

I think his parents were illegal immigrants is why.

• GD1R90
                  GD1R90 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Alright. Well I guess I'll stand by and wait for them to contact me.

• Acenall
                  Acenall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It seems that this process has been "no news is good news." Until you get the Dear John letter. Everyone that I have talked with has said the same. If there were a problem, you would have been notified by now.

• Just and FYI I was one of those people who’s app updated to complete on the e-QIP and then a few days ago it went back to processing. Today I got a call that I had to correct something on my e-QIP and it wasn’t a glitch. So keep an eye out

Comment

• Originally posted by Steph631_ View Post
                  Just and FYI I was one of those people who’s app updated to complete on the e-QIP and then a few days ago it went back to processing. Today I got a call that I had to correct something on my e-QIP and it wasn’t a glitch. So keep an eye out
                  yup, me too, I received a call that my EQIP was pushed back because I needed to spell out something rather than using an abbreviation. So you are right it was not a glitch.

Comment

• I was reading over the posts on here and it seems like the answer i need is somewhere in here, but there is way to many pages to go through.
                    Anyway ha maybe someone can help me out, my e-quip just went back to complete ( it was under review during my background investigation) more or less how long until i hear back, or when should my background clear after this?

Last contact I had with my investigator was in October.

Comment

• Lovetocamp
                      Lovetocamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It all depends. I met with my investigator in september. It cleared on 2/2/18. I know this dude on the delphiforums that had his background take almost 18 months.

• dalie_utcc
                      dalie_utcc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Learning about how long you guys have to wait makes me want to cry.... I just met my investigator last Thursday... hopefully it’s not going to take months to clear the bi...

• vicali1213
                      vicali1213 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the reply hopefully I hear something soon!
                      Where are you at in the process now?

• Those of you who have already met with your investigators, did you guys take a drug test before? I met with my investigators on January 5, and I believe they have completed my background investigation. I have yet to be scheduled for a drug test

Comment

• dalie_utcc
                      dalie_utcc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I did my drug test last Wednesday and met with my bi on Thursday. Still no result for drug test.

• 3nf0rc3r
                      3nf0rc3r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I took my drug test the morning I received my tentative selection letter

• d2ep
                      d2ep commented
                      Editing a comment
                      3nf0rc3r, I just received my tentative selection letter today and when I checked in the CASS, it saw medical in progress, E-Qip in progress (still haven't received the email for it yet) and at the bottom it saws drug test in progress as well. I thought it was by mistake but after reading your comment I think they are scheduling me for drug test as well. Everything else is blue and in pending.
                      Last edited by d2ep; 02-14-2018, 03:57 PM.

• EnforceTheLawBro
                      EnforceTheLawBro commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So when you guys say “tentative selection”. Are you guys saying you got an offer?

• Good afternoon~
                    I have a couple of questions to ask you guys..
                    Has anyone here had a background investigator visited your work place more than 1 time?? If yes, would the investigator let you know before an actual visit?
                    How long does it take to get a result of a drug test? Will they email or it just goes green on the app?
                    Thank you.

Comment

• Lovetocamp
                      Lovetocamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Drug test just goes green. Took a little over a week. And that all depends on your investigator. Just let your work know they may or may not see him more than once.

• lordofbk43
                      lordofbk43 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My BI visited my workplace once but I spoke with him several times over the phone. I met with him 1 last time 2 weeks after he started. The drug test varies. I took mine last Wednesday and still shows in the app for scheduling. They called me to schedule the drug test. I just signed my declaration so now im awaiting my EOD date.

• ES90
                      ES90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My drug took a month to process. My BI came to my workplace twice.

• dalie_utcc
                      dalie_utcc commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for your replies, guys. I just got a call that I have to do a second drug test. (-_-')

• Anyone here with 18-4 announcement?
                    If so, how far have you gone along?

Comment

• themoj0
                      themoj0 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i am. see my post below for my progress

• Acarmon1986
                      Acarmon1986 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      18-4 VRA announcement GS-7

Applied: 1/31/18
                      Test: 2/1/18
                      NOR: 2/8/18
                      TO: 2/15/18
                      E-Qip Completed and Submitted: 2/15/18
                      E-Qip Submitted to HRM: 2/19/18
                      Med Scheduled : 2/28/18 (medical cleared within a week to green)
                      Fitness: 3/22/18
                      SI: ??
                      Poly: ??
                      BI: ??
                      Drug Test: Scheduling in Process
                      Final Offer: ??

Trying to find out if I can use there poly I took for the Secret Service in lieu of CBP’s poly so I can get through the process quickly.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6073 users online. 317 members and 5756 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X