Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after medical did you all get a green check on CASS?

Comment

• GD1R90
      GD1R90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine took 7 weeks but there was a box I forgot to check on the paperwork. Someone called me from CHS and asked me over the phone what my answer was supposed to be and checked it for me.

• Steph631_
      Steph631_ commented
      Editing a comment
      GD1R90 oh wow that’s quite a while. Last time I applied and was denied and had to redo a vision exam at my own expense. Hope this time it’s all ok.

• So got the call today for JFK, EOD 1/22/17. Anyone here for JFK or a port nearby? Maybe want to carpool to the academy?

Also anyone know what stuff we should be bringing to the academy? like recommended stuff?

Comment

• boconnor
      boconnor commented
      Editing a comment
      Steph631_ pm me if you have any questions. Maybe down the line we could carpool

• Elgin_87
      Elgin_87 commented
      Editing a comment
      boconnor What posting did you apply for? Just trying to get a estimate time line... Also I have been to Glynco 2x for the BOP if you have questions I can try to answer them for you. 2012 and 2015
      Last edited by Elgin_87; 12-12-2017, 07:40 PM.

• merlin436
      merlin436 commented
      Editing a comment
      A bicycle is nice to have there. A quality hoodie or jacket for cool days/nights. Cooler for beverages. Golf clubs and other recreational stuff. A decent backpack.

Brunswick has a decent sized Walmart and several other stores. Since you're driving, Trips to Savannah and Jacksonville to shop for necessities will also be an option for you.
      Last edited by merlin436; 12-12-2017, 10:04 PM.

• boconnor
      boconnor commented
      Editing a comment
      Elgin I originally applied to 15-2 then I applied in August of this year and now applied for 18-1. This offer is from the August 18 posting

• My SI scheduled for next week. BI in process. This is a process that requires PATIENCE. I can't complain been in the process only for 3 months since the day I applied to announcement 17-11.

Any 17-11 here???

Comment

• LEGENDARY
      LEGENDARY commented
      Editing a comment
      17-11 as well. My SI is scheduled for next week. To me the process is moving pretty fast. I only have to do the poly and drug test after the SI. BI is currently in process.

• Jarymoly
      Jarymoly commented
      Editing a comment
      LEGENDARY same here, after my SI next week, I'll be only waiting for Poly and drug test. BI in process... Everything super fast !!! What locations you picked?

• LEGENDARY
      LEGENDARY commented
      Editing a comment
      Jarymoly San Ysidro

• Jarymoly
      Jarymoly commented
      Editing a comment
      LEGENDARY SY it's a very busy POE a lot of OT.

• Jarymoly im right there with you for 17-11. My SI is Jan 2 and then I will be back to sitting on my hands for the polygraph date.

Comment

• LEGENDARY
      LEGENDARY commented
      Editing a comment
      Where are you looking to go Krash777?

• Jarymoly
      Jarymoly commented
      Editing a comment
      My SI is next Friday the 15th and then I'll be waiting and checking my email EVERY DAY!! Let me tell you Krash777 this time frame its not bad at all. When my husband applied a couple years ago, the whole process took 2 good years. What port u planning to go??? My number one selection is Honolulu, I cant remember the others.

• LEGENDARY I am trying to go to a Montana or Idaho border. I have nothing that would come up on a background so I accepted the provisional. It was about a six month process with the agency I work for now so I’m no surprised but I’m still impatient.

Comment

• LEGENDARY
      LEGENDARY commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds good. My SI is on Dec 19th. I'm looking forward to it. Ready to get this process over and start working!

• Deleted, Posted in wrong space.
    CBPO 17-9 DH for Douglas AZ:
    7/31/17: Applied
    8/17/17: Exam
    8/21/17: NOR
    9/6/17: Selection Letter, Douglas AZ
    9/17/17 EQIP Submitted
    9/22/17: Medical
    9/25/17 PFT1( Passed)
    10/23/17: further medical info required (updated passed in app 1/26/18)
    11/16/17: EQIP released to OPR
    11/30/17 SI
    12/1/17: SI results
    3/19/18: Polygraph/ Inconclusive
    5/4/18: Polygraph / Same place (Detroit) and same examiner
    5/21/18 Passed Poly/ Equip re-certify sent in 5/22/18
    6/11/2018: Met with Investigator

Comment

• My medical was on 11/20 and still pending.

Comment

• karinka2002
        karinka2002 commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot to sign one of the forms so my medical took forever. The place where I got my medical done was horrible about processing their paperwork - maybe yours is too. Don't worry for now, they will let you know if anything is wrong.

• Jarymoly
        Jarymoly commented
        Editing a comment
        My medical was on 11/7 and still pending as well.

• Having somewhat of an odd experience here. I applied for the direct hire GS-9 position a couple of weeks ago (18-2). Less than a week later, I received a score of 100 and the next day a the tentative job offer letter. The following day, I received access to the "mobile app" which showed that my E-Quip was completed, Drug Test- Pending scheduling, and Medical- Pending scheduling (which has been scheduled for tomorrow). The kicker here is that I did NOT complete an E-Quip!

I am a past GS-13 USG employee with a TS/SCI and poly. My last SSBI was about 4 years ago...I'm wondering if CBP pulled this clearance and have already applied it to the E-Quip "section." Being 4 years out, I would be surprised if CBP accepted it, but this is the only explanation I have. Any ideas?

Also, I am 39 years old and will age out in April. I can't imagine that this is going to be done by then, but then again, my process has been very atypical so far.

Comment

• Good afternoon everyone,

I have been going through the forums within the past year and decided to partake in it. I am currently a VRA 17-10 applicant that has a scheduled interview on Dec 19th at the Detroit sector as well as pending further evaluation for the medical process (most likely failed the hearing portion). My first question goes to anyone who is currently a CBPO that can give me insight on Detroit openings, specifically land border. I know that there is a third bridge being built so hopefully that opens some slots. Second question, I have read around of applicants being able to choose a desired location of work. I know that the offers come after the application process is complete, yet I know that I had only one option which was the "Location negotiable". Lastly, since I failed my first medical exam, will I be contacted about the next steps I need to take? This medical exam was back in October and I have heard nothing.

Comment

• JAK060813
          JAK060813 commented
          Editing a comment
          Following....I would like to know too

• Redwings1993
          Redwings1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          For Detroit openings?

• JAK060813
          JAK060813 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. I would like a Detroit option too. I applied under a SYS but I did hear if positions open they will offer that as well at the time of being offered your EOD

• Redwings1993
          Redwings1993 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am also ready for other offers since if I can not get a Detroit offer, I wouldn't want to let down an opportunity for hire. I was also looking into El Paso for other alternatives/southern border hire.

• I took my SI back in October awaiting polygraph, background, and drug test. I know it is a hurry up and wait game, but is there anyway i can email or call someone to check my status other than using the CASS Status check?

Comment

• GD1R90
          GD1R90 commented
          Editing a comment
          You could email them but unfortunately it won't speed anything up for you. You'll just have to wait it out.

• Hi all. I'm at 17-10 Announcement San Francisco
        I submitted my EQip before 10/15 and is till pending. Is this normal? Medical is still pending for result and SI has not been started at all. I did not successfully two of the attachment forms. I afraid that they intentionally delay my application for my errors, but they said I can fix it after the 1st reviewing. I feel like I'm way behind than most applicants of same and later announcement with the same port or even other ports
        Last edited by GNg; 12-13-2017, 04:06 AM.
        17-10 CBPO Timeline SFO GS-5/7
        08/28/17 - Announcement Applied
        09/01/17 - Entrance Exam
        09/21/17 - NOR
        10/04/17 - Tentative Selection letter
        10/15/17 - e-QIP submitted
        10/23/17 - Medical Exam
        10/30/17 - Fitness Test
        11/05/17 - Fitness - Passed
        11/2x/17 - Medical - Passed
        12/18/17 - e-QIP forms missing and resubmitted
        12/22/17 - e-QIP released
        01/05/18 - SI - @SFO
        01/06/18 - SI - Passed
        2/08/17 - Polygraph @San Jose -
        B I - Pending
        Drug Test - Pending

Comment

• Hey everyone, I applied for 17-10 Key West back in June. Polygraph Dec 15, drug test and background left. Process is going by pretty quickly. Just want to know if anyone has a solid answer on how the promotional and step pay work. For example if a G5 completed his one year probation period, does he automatically get promoted to G7 or G5 next step? How does that work? Thanks

Comment

• Over0
            Over0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just wondering, when did you get the notification to schedule your polygraph? Was it a call or email?

• Jarymoly
            Jarymoly commented
            Editing a comment
            The promotion gotta be approved by your supervisor but if you have completed your probation without any problem you'll get promoted on your anniversary.

• merlin436
            merlin436 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's actually after 52 weeks...not the calendar year.

• GD1R90
            GD1R90 commented
            Editing a comment
            Over0 They will call you to schedule the poly then email you with all the details immediately after.

• Through Email Nov 13.

Comment

• I just resubmitted some medical requested information but I havent heard anything about my polygraph or drug testing. Do anyone think the agency maybe awaiting medical clearance before preceding. I am 17-6 and had my interview back in October.

Comment

• I am in the same boat. VRA 17-10 applicant. Just submitted additional VA rating paperwork on 12/1 and passed my SI on 11/6. I'm not expecting to hear anything before the end of the year however, it would be cool if I did.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9930 users online. 450 members and 9480 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X