Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rs645 View Post
    Anyone 17-6 ? I took fitness test last week and just waiting to hear back about a date for the structured interview then drug test.
    I'm 17-6 San Ysidro. I have my pft1 on Friday. When did you apply?
    Last edited by dcbp1776; 06-08-2017, 10:27 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by valetudo39 View Post
      17-3 Announcement
      I applied also for 17-3 announcement have poly next week. Do you know if the BI is still pending? or would this have been cleared prior to poly? I find it surprising they had me submit everything mid January and I have yet to receive a phone call or meet with the investigator..

      Comment


      • salihagicbojan
        salihagicbojan commented
        Editing a comment
        I took my Poly in May and passed but they didn't even start my background u till after the poly.

      • monikarpena
        monikarpena commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you salihagicbojan and congrats on passing the poly!

    • I have a question that hopefully someone can answer, I am finishing my SF86 and am told that I cannot have NA marked for the supervisor from a job. The job in question was my military time, this was nearly 10 years ago and I couldn't possibly remember their names is this going to be an on going issue or is this just for reference as these were the corrections I was told to make? It says to annotate in the notes if you don't know so i'm assuming that is all that is needed?

      Comment


      • Capt_Falco
        Capt_Falco commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the background only goes back 7 years so it shouldn't cause any issues if you can't remember. The investigator I met with for my current position told me that it's perfectly acceptable to say I don't recall for minor issues like that, especially if it's over 7 years. They just need something to put down most times

    • 17-6 here to Port of San Ysidro, did my pft1 May 19, only have BI, SI, and Drugtest unchecked my medical says its under further evaluation so waiting on that too. It's coming ng slowly but we will get there!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dcbp1776 View Post

        I'm 17-6 San Ysidro. I have my pft1 on Friday. When did you apply?
        i applied 03/26/2017

        Comment


        • dcbp1776
          dcbp1776 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did as well. Just trying to see how much further along you are. I'm a little behind because of my current job situation. I have to give enough notice for work shift coverage.

      • 17-6 here San Ysidro as well, completed the Pft 1 May 30.

        Comment


        • dcbp1776
          dcbp1776 commented
          Editing a comment
          Was it just sit-up, push-up, step test?

      • did anyone actually get a waiver for the poly? i qualify for every aspect of the new waiver requirements however just wondering if you have to fill a form or ask about it. Personally, if I have to take it, I don't mind but if I skip the drive from LA to Laguna Nigel and save gas money/time that would be cool. I took a poly and passed for my previous law enforcement (peace officer) job and hold the clearances required.

        Comment


        • Well, my BI cleared today. Comprehensive Health Services called me yesterday but I was unable to reply. Called today and was told they only take scheduling calls for the drug test M-W. Oh, I applied for 16-10 last July for those curious.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ES90 View Post
            Well, my BI cleared today. Comprehensive Health Services called me yesterday but I was unable to reply. Called today and was told they only take scheduling calls for the drug test M-W. Oh, I applied for 16-10 last July for those curious.
            how did your timeline look?

            Comment


            • Rs645, I pulled this from a post I did a few months ago, now updated.


              My background investigator called me today. He's setting up an interview for this week to go over the E-QIP. For those curious here's my pre-employment timeline as of now. I applied for Highgate Springs, VT, did my SI in Detroit and Poly in Indianapolis.
              - Applied for 16-10 07/08/16
              - Received NOR 07/22/2016 (still had a valid score from previous attempt)
              - Tentative selection 8/10/2016
              - Received background packet 08/15/2016
              - SI email 08/29/2016
              - SI 09/02/2016
              - SI NOR 09/07/2016
              - Medical exam/PFT 1 emails 09/07/2016
              - Passed PFT1 09/28/2016
              - Poly date received 11/10/2016
              - Poly taken 11/30/2016 (results inconclusive)
              - Date for 2nd Poly received 12/14/2016
              - 2nd Poly completed 01/12/2017
              - BI interview call 03/29/2017, met with people listed throughout April
              - Call for drug test scheduling 6/07/2017
              - CASS updated with BI completion 6/08/2017

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ES90 View Post
                Rs645, I pulled this from a post I did a few months ago, now updated.


                My background investigator called me today. He's setting up an interview for this week to go over the E-QIP. For those curious here's my pre-employment timeline as of now. I applied for Highgate Springs, VT, did my SI in Detroit and Poly in Indianapolis.
                - Applied for 16-10 07/08/16
                - Received NOR 07/22/2016 (still had a valid score from previous attempt)
                - Tentative selection 8/10/2016
                - Received background packet 08/15/2016
                - SI email 08/29/2016
                - SI 09/02/2016
                - SI NOR 09/07/2016
                - Medical exam/PFT 1 emails 09/07/2016
                - Passed PFT1 09/28/2016
                - Poly date received 11/10/2016
                - Poly taken 11/30/2016 (results inconclusive)
                - Date for 2nd Poly received 12/14/2016
                - 2nd Poly completed 01/12/2017
                - BI interview call 03/29/2017, met with people listed throughout April
                - Call for drug test scheduling 6/07/2017
                - CASS updated with BI completion 6/08/2017
                What location did you apply for?

                Comment


                • dcbp1776
                  dcbp1776 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Check, just read location. Thanks.

              • Anybody who did SI? How long is it? Im currently waiting for my SI, drugtest and BI my Medical said it needs further evaluation. Im from the 17-6 announcement.

                Comment


                • Anybody who did SI? How long is it? Im currently waiting for my SI, drugtest and BI my Medical said it needs further evaluation. Im from the 17-6 announcement.

                  Comment


                  • salihagicbojan
                    salihagicbojan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mine took maybe 15 to 20 mins I took it in March.

                  • Kalabaw18
                    Kalabaw18 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh ok i thought it will take longer thanks!

                  • Bassboy
                    Bassboy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You better call the SI scheduling unit so they can schedule your interview. I took my PFT 1 and after 2 weeks had not heard anything so i decided to call and th3y scheduled me right there for next moth

                • Hey guys!!! Long time reader of this post I applied back in December and finished the poly a few weeks ago. Today I got an email saying "The CBP Hiring Center has submitted your packet to the Office of Professional Responsibility OPR for higher level review" Does anyone know does this mean my background is done or they just starting on it?

                  Comment


                  • Just starting it. It was several months after my Poly when I first heard from my BI, and a couple more months after that until it was finished.

                    Comment

                    MR300x250 Tablet

                    Collapse

                    What's Going On

                    Collapse

                    There are currently 6016 users online. 255 members and 5761 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                    Welcome Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X