Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I nees to speak to somebody that has been in cbp for a while...preferably part of nteu...have a particular situation with a serious question...please anybody that think can help pm me. thanks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      I nees to speak to somebody that has been in cbp for a while...preferably part of nteu...have a particular situation with a serious question...please anybody that think can help pm me. thanks
      https://forums.delphiforums.com/customsinspect

      That link is probably your best bet in finding a NTEU steward.

      Comment


      • Thank you for the article. Very interesting how this came out a few days after I took this polygraph. I didn't do any research beforehand about it and just went in, and answered all the questions with honesty, but if I knew my odds where 1 in every 3 pass or that the failure rate was over 60 percent, I would've passed on this department. I feel like this failed polygraph is going to blacklist me across all LE departments.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FP0704 View Post

          Thank you for the article. Very interesting how this came out a few days after I took this polygraph. I didn't do any research beforehand about it and just went in, and answered all the questions with honesty, but if I knew my odds where 1 in every 3 pass or that the failure rate was over 60 percent, I would've passed on this department. I feel like this failed polygraph is going to blacklist me across all LE departments.
          don't think like that man, like I mentioned before I failed my poly with CBP 4 years ago, and just recently got on with another agency a year and half ago. Their process didn't have a polygraph but they did contact CBP to see the results of my failed poly, despite that my investigator said I was still a great candidate. So remain positive

          Comment


          • Does anyone know what the following abbreviations mean?
            VRA
            NROB
            OFO

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gnikbgnak13 View Post
              Does anyone know what the following abbreviations mean?
              VRA
              NROB
              OFO
              VRA-Veterans Recruitment Announcement
              OFO-Office of Field Operations, the division of CBP that CBPOs work for.
              NROB- the mythical relocation wish list.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ski181 View Post

                VRA-Veterans Recruitment Announcement
                OFO-Office of Field Operations, the division of CBP that CBPOs work for.
                NROB- the mythical relocation wish list.

                Thanks so much!! Mythical relocation list. Lol

                Comment


                • Did anyone took there fitness 2 test in miami fl? Please provide some feed back on the process.

                  Comment


                  • Hi, whats the schedule like for calexico California. Also any information on housing. The more information u can provide the better.
                    I apply for cbpo 16-7 i am waiting for BI to clear which i think will happen soon since, i spoke to the investigator almost 2 weeks ago.

                    Comment


                    • Good evening,

                      the new hiring freeze for federal employees will affect all the applicants? I am asking because it says that wont affect military and national security jobs but do kot mention specifics. thank you

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                        Good evening,

                        the new hiring freeze for federal employees will affect all the applicants? I am asking because it says that wont affect military and national security jobs but do kot mention specifics. thank you
                        Maybe.

                        It won't affect any law enforcement position, as such, directly. It also won't affect any previously enacted Congressional Mandate addressing staffing.

                        It may affect support people on the side though. Most of the hiring process is done by support staff. Make enough difficulties for those people and I imagine much will slow down within their area of responsibilities.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gnikbgnak13 View Post
                          Has anyone taken the fitness test in Miami recently? Is it an individual test like the first one or is it a group?
                          I was wondering the same thing. Do u already have a date for fitness 2?

                          Comment


                          • Why does the polygrah for this particular agency have such a high failure rate?

                            Comment


                            • Hello, i was looking at the posting for border patrol agent on USA jobs site. I noticed that there were assignments in places like Dallas, San Antonio, and other mid size cities that are not directly on the border. What type of work would they do within city limits that happen to be some distance away from the border?
                              thanks

                              Comment


                              • GD1R90
                                GD1R90 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I've heard some keep an eye on immigrant workers on farms and things of that nature.

                            • Originally posted by Sc7 View Post

                              I was wondering the same thing. Do u already have a date for fitness 2?
                              No. not yet. Do you? PM me, I tried but I got an error message

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 10265 users online. 504 members and 9761 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X