300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alaniz19 View Post
    can someone please tell me if they have been getting the run around with their poly results ive taken it 8 weeks ago and still no answer talked to case manager and then a human resource assistant and one said my poly was good and my background is still pending but then i get an email to contact opr adn i do and it goes to voicemail everysingle time stating to leave your name and ive done that ten times and also emailed them the first of august and still no reply so can a man get a quick answer either yes or no F***
    This can take MONTHS to hear back on. Calling them up is not going to speed up the process.

I have been in the process for 6 different agencies and all of them took months to get back on anything including the poly

Comment

• Originally posted by K_C792 View Post
      Hello, I'm a 16- 10 applicant for Laredo, Texas. Anyone working there Now? How is it?
      I'm in Laredo. Are you from TX. What do you want to know?

Comment

• If you passed you should get a call from an investigator within a week. Most of the people I saw waiting a while for poly results was negative.
        With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Almost there. 2 more steps to go along with ptf2

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• That's awesome. Good luck on the rest!

Comment

• No I'm from Virginia but currently live in Florida. I've been to Texas but only for basic military training and Tech school in San Antonio. I see it's only 2.5 hours from San Antonio. I'm such a city girl. Is Laredo somewhat city like? Diverse area? Or very cowboy, spread out, country like?

Comment

No I'm from Virginia but currently live in Florida. I've been to Texas but only for basic military training and Tech school in San Antonio. I see it's only 2.5 hours from San Antonio. I'm such a city girl. Is Laredo somewhat city like? Diverse area? Or very cowboy, spread out, country like?
                Which port of entry did u apply for

Comment

• Laredo, Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                    Which port of entry did u apply for

Laredo, Texas

Comment

Laredo, Texas
                      And ur from south florida? I thought u applied to Miami but laredo as a female shouldnt be a problem

Comment

No I'm from Virginia but currently live in Florida. I've been to Texas but only for basic military training and Tech school in San Antonio. I see it's only 2.5 hours from San Antonio. I'm such a city girl. Is Laredo somewhat city like? Diverse area? Or very cowboy, spread out, country like?
                        Laredo is a small city. Everything is close by. Diversity is very low it's 99.9 Mexican/ mexican American. It's growing. You have everything you need. If you want a bigger city feel you can go to San Antonio it's two hours away north. The beach it's two hours away east in corpus. I'm also from Florida. Do you have any specific questions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
                          And ur from south florida? I thought u applied to Miami but laredo as a female shouldnt be a problem

Yes I'm currently in Orlando. I first applied to highgate springs vermont but decided to change locations so i reapplied to Laredo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                            Laredo is a small city. Everything is close by. Diversity is very low it's 99.9 Mexican/ mexican American. It's growing. You have everything you need. If you want a bigger city feel you can go to San Antonio it's two hours away north. The beach it's two hours away east in corpus. I'm also from Florida. Do you have any specific questions?

What are the work hours like there? Work/ life balance. I'm guessing it's safe to presume I will be learning Spanish for an additional 6 weeks if I make it through all hiring steps since population is predominantly Mexican.

Comment

What are the work hours like there? Work/ life balance. I'm guessing it's safe to presume I will be learning Spanish for an additional 6 weeks if I make it through all hiring steps since population is predominantly Mexican.
                              We have 8 hour shifts. Overtime is 8 hours or as needed mostly 8. There is plenty of OT. As long as you do OT on your own time you won't get forced much. The city is really safe. Yes you will be going to Spanish. We are getting a ton of new hire so forcing will be going down. There is a big Leo community. We have rotation and permanent shift. Housing is cheaper than fl. Cost of living is cheap no traffic work is only 30 minutes drive max. It's a good place to save money. If you want to have fun San Antonio, corpus and Austin are 3-4 four hours away. If you complete the process send me your number in private message I can help you finding a place to stay or with any info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                                We have 8 hour shifts. Overtime is 8 hours or as needed mostly 8. There is plenty of OT. As long as you do OT on your own time you won't get forced much. The city is really safe. Yes you will be going to Spanish. We are getting a ton of new hire so forcing will be going down. There is a big Leo community. We have rotation and permanent shift. Housing is cheaper than fl. Cost of living is cheap no traffic work is only 30 minutes drive max. It's a good place to save money. If you want to have fun San Antonio, corpus and Austin are 3-4 four hours away. If you complete the process send me your number in private message I can help you finding a place to stay or with any info.
                                Thank you. Sounds great! I really hope I get it. So far I have received my tentative selection letter for 07'grade, completed E- quip, and am scheduled for SI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12445 users online. 429 members and 12016 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X