Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      Yes, I'm in post academy now.
      What port r u assigned to?

Comment

• Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Matt8538;3924875]Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?[/QUOTE

For the most part the longest part is waiting for the port to eod you. What port are you applying too?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Borderbingo;3924883]
            Originally posted by Matt8538 View Post
            Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?[/QUOTE

For the most part the longest part is waiting for the port to eod you. What port are you applying too?
            Massena Ny

Comment

• I am in the upper north east and my process was 6 months. Took the test in November, I was at my port in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shamrocks999 View Post
                I am in the upper north east and my process was 6 months. Took the test in November, I was at my port in May.
                How do you like it up there or what do you do mostly??? I pm'd you but your private messages is not working

Comment

• FYI for officers waiting for Mia/ JFK. The agency agree on a settlement with the union to follow the NROB. And it will give priority to skipped officers. This means that hiring will be very limited for those areas until this matters gets settle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt8538 View Post
                    Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?
                    There was someone here that lived in San Diego, applied to San Ysidro and finished everything in 5 months.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                      FYI for officers waiting for Mia/ JFK. The agency agree on a settlement with the union to follow the NROB. And it will give priority to skipped officers. This means that hiring will be very limited for those areas until this matters gets settle.
                      Not good, so people on the scheduling list already, have to wait forever, where did u read it?

Comment

• it was sent to a representative. There's a long list for Mia and JFK. I'm thinking it's going to take a year or longer.

Some people I know reapplied to the new anouncment. Because they don't want to wait the long wait

Comment

it was sent to a representative. There's a long list for Mia and JFK. I'm thinking it's going to take a year or longer.

Some people I know reapplied to the new anouncment. Because they don't want to wait the long wait
                          Yeah but i also heard that there is a clause with cbp saying 50/50 , i mean if they wait for over a year they might lose those new applicants too, but it it true miami is taking laterals only now, a cbpo from miami noticed that.

Comment

• I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

Plus rehire don't mind waiting
                            Last edited by Borderbingo; 08-16-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

Comment

I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

80 plus in the entire list or 80 in the miami list?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9567 users online. 479 members and 9088 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X