Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Milou View Post
    But r u working at a different port now while u r waiting or no
    Yes, I'm in post academy now.
    CBPO 14-2 Applicant
    Application- 7/23/2014
    Written exam - 9/24/2015
    NOR: 10/31/2014
    TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
    SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
    Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
    PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
    VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
    Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
    NOPA- 5/4/2015
    Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
    Met with BI - 5/30/2015
    Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
    BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
    Drug Test - 9/24/2015
    Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
    EOD: 10/26/15
    FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      Yes, I'm in post academy now.
      What port r u assigned to?

      Comment


      • Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=Matt8538;3924875]Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?[/QUOTE

          For the most part the longest part is waiting for the port to eod you. What port are you applying too?

          Comment


          • [QUOTE=Borderbingo;3924883]
            Originally posted by Matt8538 View Post
            Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?[/QUOTE

            For the most part the longest part is waiting for the port to eod you. What port are you applying too?
            Massena Ny

            Comment


            • I am in the upper north east and my process was 6 months. Took the test in November, I was at my port in May.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Shamrocks999 View Post
                I am in the upper north east and my process was 6 months. Took the test in November, I was at my port in May.
                How do you like it up there or what do you do mostly??? I pm'd you but your private messages is not working

                Comment


                • FYI for officers waiting for Mia/ JFK. The agency agree on a settlement with the union to follow the NROB. And it will give priority to skipped officers. This means that hiring will be very limited for those areas until this matters gets settle.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Matt8538 View Post
                    Can someone just ballpark me here with the standard time frame as to apply and hired I know it's different for everyone but just trying to get an idea as to the time table. Or the fastest they've seen someone be hired.. 4 months? 6 months?
                    There was someone here that lived in San Diego, applied to San Ysidro and finished everything in 5 months.

                    Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                      FYI for officers waiting for Mia/ JFK. The agency agree on a settlement with the union to follow the NROB. And it will give priority to skipped officers. This means that hiring will be very limited for those areas until this matters gets settle.
                      Not good, so people on the scheduling list already, have to wait forever, where did u read it?

                      Comment


                      • it was sent to a representative. There's a long list for Mia and JFK. I'm thinking it's going to take a year or longer.

                        Some people I know reapplied to the new anouncment. Because they don't want to wait the long wait

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                          it was sent to a representative. There's a long list for Mia and JFK. I'm thinking it's going to take a year or longer.

                          Some people I know reapplied to the new anouncment. Because they don't want to wait the long wait
                          Yeah but i also heard that there is a clause with cbp saying 50/50 , i mean if they wait for over a year they might lose those new applicants too, but it it true miami is taking laterals only now, a cbpo from miami noticed that.

                          Comment


                          • I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

                            Plus rehire don't mind waiting
                            Last edited by Borderbingo; 08-16-2016, 12:40 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                              I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

                              Plus rehire don't mind waiting

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                                I don't think they are worried about new hires they have 80 plus officers in the NROB. I think they want to staff the SWB first

                                Plus rehire don't mind waiting
                                80 plus in the entire list or 80 in the miami list?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9567 users online. 479 members and 9088 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X