Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MSUgirL View Post
    Odd....I would think you would know that if you apply for another position within CBP, they allow you admin time and a gov't vehicle to do it.
    Maybe in your world, the greater DC area. A land chocked full of G-rides and other government excess.

    Most smaller ports, most likely not happening.

    Good luck to the Tech./Aide in Dunseith, ND looking for admin. time and a vehicle to travel to her VBT in Portal or Minot, or Pembina, ND.

    Comment


    • bi

      Just wondering if anyone who had bi contact or interview in october or november has heard anything or made any progress?

      Comment


      • Had my interview October 27th. He finished his report by the end of the week and overnighted it. I haven't heard anything yet.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by s0lid snake View Post
          Hey has anyone's CASS been updating lately? Mine seems to have stopped updating but the phone hot-line is updating.
          Hey guy what is the hot line phone #?,can you pass it to me, thanks SS

          Comment


          • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
            Had my interview October 27th. He finished his report by the end of the week and overnighted it. I haven't heard anything yet.
            How did you find that out? Did your BI keep you posted or did you call him?

            Comment


            • He let me know he finished and was sending it back. He was really helpful.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LCD View Post
                Hey guy what is the hot line phone #?,can you pass it to me, thanks SS
                Check your PMs.
                "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                  He let me know he finished and was sending it back. He was really helpful.
                  Thats pretty good of him. I wasnt sure but i was not going to call and bother my investigator!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                    Thats pretty good of him. I wasnt sure but i was not going to call and bother my investigator!
                    My BI was extremely open to me contacting him if I had any sort of questions (or developments that he should know about). He gave me an email address and a phone number. If you have an email address, I don't think it would be a big deal to shoot him one and see where he's at, and if you can help in any other way or something.
                    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                    "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by sap123 View Post
                      My BI was extremely open to me contacting him if I had any sort of questions (or developments that he should know about). He gave me an email address and a phone number. If you have an email address, I don't think it would be a big deal to shoot him one and see where he's at, and if you can help in any other way or something.
                      Nah i didnt get anything like that. I have the phone number but im not going to call without being contacted first. Whats new with your VBT?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by barnaj View Post
                        Nah i didnt get anything like that. I have the phone number but im not going to call without being contacted first. Whats new with your VBT?
                        Took it last Thursday, felt like I was a just strumming my lips with my finger, here I am. I WANT to say I passed, but I certainly won't know until they grade it. I swear I might go in to MHC all James Bond style and find my tape and secretly place it in the front of the line to get it looked at so I can get on with it. TSU is the last stop. Normally I don't think I'd be so impatient, but being jobless can do make someone very impatient.

                        Im sure all of your guy's BIs are just getting processed. The only comfort I can give is that one way or another we are all going to make it.
                        "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                        "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                        Comment


                        • This is my first time post but I have been reading and searching the thread for a while.

                          I met with my BI on 11/4 and on 11/10 I was notified he had completed his part of the investigation (He was very helpful). Prior to and after my interview I have had calls form other investigators (4 investigators total) following up of references in other states. As of early last week all of my references had been met with and completed interviews. The automated phone service lists my BI as complete as of this morning. Is this considered "interim clearance" or if that is the case will it actually say "interim"?

                          Also,
                          CASS is not updating my status online and still shows BI and VBT as pending when the automated phone service lists them as complete.

                          For those whose medical results have been pending for over 4 weeks, If you left a message with the automated phone service what happened? Did you receive a call back or email? Would MHC be able to provide more insight on the status?

                          Thanks,
                          CBPO
                          Tested - 8/21/08
                          TO - 9/23/08
                          TSU - 12/23/08
                          Geo Pref - Eastern TX

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
                            This is my first time post but I have been reading and searching the thread for a while.

                            I met with my BI on 11/4 and on 11/10 I was notified he had completed his part of the investigation (He was very helpful). Prior to and after my interview I have had calls form other investigators (4 investigators total) following up of references in other states. As of early last week all of my references had been met with and completed interviews. The automated phone service lists my BI as complete as of this morning. Is this considered "interim clearance" or if that is the case will it actually say "interim"?

                            Also,
                            CASS is not updating my status online and still shows BI and VBT as pending when the automated phone service lists them as complete.

                            For those whose medical results have been pending for over 4 weeks, If you left a message with the automated phone service what happened? Did you receive a call back or email? Would MHC be able to provide more insight on the status?

                            Thanks,
                            I wish my BI was the first thing done, like alot of people say. For me its always the no doubter steps that i blow through and then... BI Pending...
                            Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock...

                            Comment


                            • No joke! Waiting on the background to clear is KILLING me!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bulldog777 View Post
                                This is my first time post but I have been reading and searching the thread for a while.

                                I met with my BI on 11/4 and on 11/10 I was notified he had completed his part of the investigation (He was very helpful). Prior to and after my interview I have had calls form other investigators (4 investigators total) following up of references in other states. As of early last week all of my references had been met with and completed interviews. The automated phone service lists my BI as complete as of this morning. Is this considered "interim clearance" or if that is the case will it actually say "interim"?

                                Also,
                                CASS is not updating my status online and still shows BI and VBT as pending when the automated phone service lists them as complete.

                                For those whose medical results have been pending for over 4 weeks, If you left a message with the automated phone service what happened? Did you receive a call back or email? Would MHC be able to provide more insight on the status?

                                Thanks,
                                CASS is a roll of the dice really. Sometimes it's updated to the minute, and sometimes it takes forever to update (My adjudicator told me by BI was complete, CASS took about 2 weeks to show it as clear). The status line the one you just want to pay attention to.

                                Also, it sounds like if you did your interview and all your references have all been followed up on, your BI has cleared and not on an interim clearance.
                                "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                                "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12091 users online. 435 members and 11656 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X