300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone,

If someone reapplies to a new announcement (due to a closer work location) will the prior submitted e-qip tranfer over? The prior e-qip was submitted 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
      I got there on a Friday (11/20) and took it on a Monday (11/30) but was off for holidays so it was a bit delayed.
      Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
      No later than a week...i got there on a monday and first fgs was that friday...them fgs are a piece of cake..dont stress it.
      I assume that each of these must be passed, or only the last one?

Comment

• Originally posted by thisis_myname View Post
        I assume that each of these must be passed, or only the last one?
        Only the last one counts.
        CBPO 14-2 Applicant
        Application- 7/23/2014
        Written exam - 9/24/2015
        NOR: 10/31/2014
        TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
        SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
        Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
        PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
        VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
        Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
        NOPA- 5/4/2015
        Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
        Met with BI - 5/30/2015
        Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
        BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
        Drug Test - 9/24/2015
        Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
        EOD: 10/26/15
        FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Hello everyone,

If someone reapplies to a new announcement (due to a closer work location) will the prior submitted e-qip tranfer over? The prior e-qip was submitted 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Hey! Does anyone have any idea when exams will be offered for JFK? I've been waiting for about 3 months lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tina_knowles View Post
              Hey! Does anyone have any idea when exams will be offered for JFK? I've been waiting for about 3 months lol
              Last one I believe was 16-2 and I was 15-2
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
                It depends on which announcement you are talking about. It has changed from three years to two years but it depends on the announcement.

FB

i think i am from announcement 16-2......do i have to wait 2 or 3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert_212 View Post
                  If you are assigned to the crack houses yo will only share a bathroom, not a room.. If you are assigned to the taj, you will have a suite with a bathroom to yourself
                  can you request to be at the taj or have your own bathroom?

Comment

• Originally posted by dangerr101 View Post
                    can you request to be at the taj or have your own bathroom?
                    You cannot request...it all depends in housing availlabity..they have to house your entire class in one dorm...if you lucky you'll problaby share a bathroom with someone from an agency that would be there for the short term or worst comes to worst, you'll share bathroom with a classmate of yours.

Ps. You dont want to be at the taj..even tho its luxurious, its far from everything..at least at the crack houses or (projects) you can go to your room durning lunch time, relax, watch tv or even shower after a long morning of PT. both taj and projects have their pros and cons

Comment

• I have taken the polygraph 2 times and how likely is ti that I will be able to take it again?

Comment

• Anyone recall the last time they seen the port of Albany Ny hiring CBPO???? Just curious

Comment

• Need advice I have a SI on Tuesday at 8 am and I have work at 1pm .. What are the chances that I would make work , and how long does it usually take for the interview process. Also How long does the polygraph take as well? thanks guys

Comment

• Originally posted by Rad View Post
                            Need advice I have a SI on Tuesday at 8 am and I have work at 1pm .. What are the chances that I would make work , and how long does it usually take for the interview process. Also How long does the polygraph take as well? thanks guys
                            The process just changed. Took me 30 minutes to finish the SI. It might be longer now because they took out the VBT. I would say just go in later to your job or call out for the day.

As for the poly. The length of your poly cannot be determined. It all depends on how you answer the questions. You can take from 2-6 hours depending on your background. Good luck.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by GWTS1775 View Post
                              I have taken the polygraph 2 times and how likely is ti that I will be able to take it again?
                              Someone took it 3-4 times and got hired I believe. It's all upto QC to make the final determination.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                Last one I believe was 16-2 and I was 15-2
                                Ok. I just have to wait I guess. Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6778 users online. 165 members and 6613 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X