Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First posting, but I've read much of the thread's last 100 pages or so. I just completed my PFT-2 and have an EOD of August 15th, and then academy on September 8th in GA. I have really only one question at the time and that is, am I likely to have roommates at the academy?

Comment

• Originally posted by thisis_myname View Post
      First posting, but I've read much of the thread's last 100 pages or so. I just completed my PFT-2 and have an EOD of August 15th, and then academy on September 8th in GA. I have really only one question at the time and that is, am I likely to have roommates at the academy?
      Depends if u get assigned to the old building, so most likely yes , if its the new building then u will b alone. When did u get referred to scheduling

Comment

• Originally posted by Milou View Post
        Depends if u get assigned to the old building, so most likely yes , if its the new building then u will b alone. When did u get referred to scheduling
        I was referred to the scheduling unit on July 26th. I understand that approximately 100 agencies have employees train there, but I guess I'm just curious about the availability of space at the moment.
        Last edited by thisis_myname; 08-10-2016, 03:09 PM. Reason: Inclusion of quote

Comment

First posting, but I've read much of the thread's last 100 pages or so. I just completed my PFT-2 and have an EOD of August 15th, and then academy on September 8th in GA. I have really only one question at the time and that is, am I likely to have roommates at the academy?
          If you are assigned to the crack houses yo will only share a bathroom, not a room.. If you are assigned to the taj, you will have a suite with a bathroom to yourself

Comment

• 16-10 applicant for Douglas Arizona. Can anyone tell me about this location?

Comment

I was referred to the scheduling unit on July 26th. I understand that approximately 100 agencies have employees train there, but I guess I'm just curious about the availability of space at the moment.
              What port will you be assigned to?
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Once you reach Georgia when will they have the first FGS?
                With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

Going thru pre academy as of now and they said we won't have roommates. But if you get assigned to a room in the old buildings you share a bathroom.

Comment

• In the past they have doubled up rooms. They've also boarded people off campus in local motels.

My guess is that they have yet to reach the hiring numbers needed to necessitate either course of action and probably won't in the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                      What port will you be assigned to?
                      I'll be in Eagle Pass, Texas.

Comment

• Does anyone know if Massena, NY port has a higher need for manpower than Highgate Springs, VT?

I applied to 16-10 for Highgate Springs, VT but now 16-11 came out with a NY location in Massena would be easier to remain a NYS resident. They also offer a pay incentive so I was considering re-applying to the new 16-11 posting.

Thanks!
                        CBPO Timeline
                        Test 2015 E-Qip 8/27/2016 Medical/PFT-1 9/12/2016 S.I 10/19/2016 Polygraph 10/26/2016

Comment

Once you reach Georgia when will they have the first FGS?

No later than a week...i got there on a monday and first fgs was that friday...them fgs are a piece of cake..dont stress it.

Comment

Once you reach Georgia when will they have the first FGS?
                            I got there on a Friday (11/20) and took it on a Monday (11/30) but was off for holidays so it was a bit delayed.
                            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                            Application- 7/23/2014
                            Written exam - 9/24/2015
                            NOR: 10/31/2014
                            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                            NOPA- 5/4/2015
                            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                            EOD: 10/26/15
                            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

Comment

• Does anyone know how long you have to wait to reapply after not passing the polygraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by nj2017 View Post
                                Does anyone know how long you have to wait to reapply after not passing the polygraph?
                                It depends on which announcement you are talking about. It has changed from three years to two years but it depends on the announcement.

FB

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9327 users online. 522 members and 8805 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X