Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
    Does any that applied to 16-1 remember if there was a first and a second choice for duty location? I can't remember if I chose Miami with first preference and then jfk with second. Does anyone remember if the announcement was set up that way
    They gave you the opportunity to pick 2 ports?
    With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by zFinest View Post
      They gave you the opportunity to pick 2 ports?
      I think they are confused you only pick one port. Maybe they are talking about alternate place for intervie. I'm 16-1 only choice was MIA

      Comment


      • Just got the email for my interview and polygraph in two weeks, any tips or advice? Also this is the last two steps, what am I looking at time wise before I do my PFT2 ??

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
          I think they are confused you only pick one port. Maybe they are talking about alternate place for intervie. I'm 16-1 only choice was MIA
          Yeah ur right, fort Lauderdale was an alternative location for the interview. I still dont get it Borderbingo, if u a reapplied to miami and u concluded all the steps, dont u think u should be ahead of every1 who applied like my self for the first time and u mentioned already that some people already got the call.i mean u wr ready to go when u applied for miami again.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Milou View Post
            Yeah ur right, fort Lauderdale was an alternative location for the interview. I still dont get it Borderbingo, if u a reapplied to miami and u concluded all the steps, dont u think u should be ahead of every1 who applied like my self for the first time and u mentioned already that some people already got the call.i mean u wr ready to go when u applied for miami again.
            The last guy who got called for Mia said he was put on the waiting list on November 2015. He got the called in June and his eod date was sept. I have not heard of anyone else getting the called for Mia. That's why I'm in this forum looking for info.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rad View Post
              Just got the email for my interview and polygraph in two weeks, any tips or advice? Also this is the last two steps, what am I looking at time wise before I do my PFT2 ??
              If your now doing the poly you still got time.
              Poly
              Meet with BI
              Complete background
              Drug test
              PFT2
              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Borderbingo View Post
                The last guy who got called for Mia said he was put on the waiting list on November 2015. He got the called in June and his eod date was sept. I have not heard of anyone else getting the called for Mia. That's why I'm in this forum looking for info.
                Not to many people from 16-1 Miami, so fare 3 in total

                Comment


                • Hello everyone,

                  Is it normal that you cant log back into the e-qip website after you submit the completed sf-86?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                    Hello everyone,

                    Is it normal that you cant log back into the e-qip website after you submit the completed sf-86?


                    Yes. You only get to submit it once unless they invite you to correct more information.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
                      Yes. You only get to submit it once unless they invite you to correct more information.
                      Thank you stanford. Be safe.

                      Comment


                      • Good afternoon everyone,

                        I would like to pm a few questions to someone on here that has recently graduated from FLETC. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. Please let me know. Be safe.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                          Good afternoon everyone,

                          I would like to pm a few questions to someone on here that has recently graduated from FLETC. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. Please let me know. Be safe.
                          What's your question?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CelticLEO View Post
                            Good afternoon everyone,

                            I would like to pm a few questions to someone on here that has recently graduated from FLETC. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could help. Please let me know. Be safe.

                            What's up??
                            CBPO 14-2 Applicant
                            Application- 7/23/2014
                            Written exam - 9/24/2015
                            NOR: 10/31/2014
                            TSL 14-2 1/9/2015
                            SF86/eQip - 1/30/2015
                            Medical Exam (Passed) - 2/3/2015
                            PFT1 (Passed) - 2/5/2015
                            VBT/SI (Passed) - 3/4/2015
                            Poly (Passed) - 4/23/2015
                            NOPA- 5/4/2015
                            Assigned Duty Location Logan (Boston)
                            Met with BI - 5/30/2015
                            Provisional Clearance Form Returned - 7/8/2015
                            BI Cleared - 9/21/2015
                            Drug Test - 9/24/2015
                            Sent to Scheduling Unit -9/24/2015
                            EOD: 10/26/15
                            FLETC: 11/20/15-4/1/16

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                              What's up??
                              Hey victorious, do u need a car while ur at the academy?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Victorious3801 View Post
                                What's up??

                                PM sent. Thank you.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10922 users online. 451 members and 10471 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X