300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lethal View Post
    Yeah he told me that it's all up to QC. The machine said that I had a strong reaction to the question "Have you intentionally falsified any info on your qualification forms" he kept telling me if I was hiding anything and then after the exam I remembered that I received a traffic citation over $200 but I forgot to include that in the E-QIP.

Just hoping this isn't a damaging admission.

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk
    You will do just fine. They just try to rattle you.
    May you meet upon the level and part upon the square
    USPIS

Applied:
    01/28/2019
    Exam Part 1 Passed: 01/28/2019
    eCAP Submitted: 01/29/2019
    Info Exchange: ?

CBPO, GEO: Midwest

Applied on: 05/05/14
    CBPO Exam: 6/12/14
    NOR:7/14/14=score 86 (with VET preference)
    TSL: 8/1/14
    EQIP/FINGERPRINTS- 8/14/14
    MED/PFT1: 8/29/14
    VBT/SI: 09/19/14
    POLY: 11/03/14
    BI: Passed Feb 2015
    EOD: Turned down the offer due to an undesired location

Comment

• CBP officer

You guys may want to refrain from posting specific polygraph questions on this public forum, just saying.

Also, VBT has been removed from the hiring process. Heard rumors about the polygraph being nixed as well. No word on when, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      EOD - 08/2014
      FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15
      DUTY LOC - JFK (CENTRAL EAST)

Comment

• Originally posted by juniorspades View Post
        You guys may want to refrain from posting specific polygraph questions on this public forum, just saying.

Also, VBT has been removed from the hiring process. Heard rumors about the polygraph being nixed as well. No word on when, though.

The Poly hasn't been nixed but the window to reapply has been lowered from 3 years, it's now 2 years for applicants that haven't passed.

Comment

The Poly hasn't been nixed but the window to reapply has been lowered from 3 years, it's now 2 years for applicants that haven't passed.

That would be awesome. No poly but longer background check. That's what's up

Comment

• Originally posted by stanford.west View Post
            That would be awesome. No poly but longer background check. That's what's up
            Agreed. How was the Poly experience for you btw?

Comment

Just finished my Poly. Honestly not sure if I passed, failed, or got an inconclusive. My examiner was polite, but he doesn't think I was being truthful on my application forms & E-QIP. He did ask me if I was OK with taking another Polygraph exam and if I was ok with having the same examiner. I answered yes to both.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

It means that you were inconclusive. They are mandated to tell you if you pass so them telling you if you are willing to retake and with the same examiner means you are inconclusive. Exact same thing I got when I applied. There poly examination is so screwed up compared to the others I have taken in the past.

Comment

Can confirm that the vbt has been removed. Went in for my SI on Monday. Didnt take VBT. The lady who explained the process said they are trying something new. Got an email from cbp yesterday stating that I passed I passed the SI and to be prepared for the next step in the process. Checked Cass this morning and SI is checked off green.

Comment

• I highly doubt the polygraph will be taken out anytime soon. It would take an act of congress to change the law. Ain't happening...

Comment

Agreed. How was the Poly experience for you btw?

Lol mine was the basic experience times three. I got three inconclusives. I'm scheduled for my fourth poly next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by CriminalJusticeStudent View Post
                      I highly doubt the polygraph will be taken out anytime soon. It would take an act of congress to change the law. Ain't happening...
                      I believe congress changed the age to 40 because they can't get enough applicants? Eliminated poly will definitely boost the candidate pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by plumber View Post
                        I believe congress changed the age to 40 because they can't get enough applicants? Eliminated poly will definitely boost the candidate pool.
                        Would also lower the quality of applicants making it through to the background. The age 40 (although temporary) and the removal of the VBT is enough to get more candidates.

EOD - 08/2014
                        FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15

Comment

Would also lower the quality of applicants making it through to the background. The age 40 (although temporary) and the removal of the VBT is enough to get more candidates.

That is up for debate. The polygraph dqs a ton of quality applicants based on its BS "science. "

Comment

• A Polygraph is just a stress test. keep calm and you will do good.
                            With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• 8/15/16 EOD academy 9/8/16
                              With honor and integrity, we will safeguard the American people, our homeland, and our values.

Comment

• Originally posted by zFinest View Post
                                8/15/16 EOD academy 9/8/16
                                Congrats bro. Welcome to the family.

EOD - 08/2014
                                FLETC - 9/14 - 01/15

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6363 users online. 223 members and 6140 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X